CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

***SOCAL'S version...FREE detail services! ***

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-09, 12:37 PM
yOyOYoo
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes a website would be nice with some pricing... I need only my trunk deswirled and detailed!
Old 08-15-09, 06:32 PM
love67
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

when you guys are going this again=P ?
Old 09-14-10, 06:37 PM
pocky
mooncake master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Edwin, Your PM box is full. I figure if I BUMP this thread from 2 years ago, you'd see it. Sooooo I'm curious, when am I going to get that detail I won? It's been 2 years. You never got back to me, you bailed on me once. Would be nice to claim that prize! You know how to reach me.
Old 09-14-10, 11:55 PM
NSGxLEX
Intermediate

Originally Posted by pocky
Hey Edwin, Your PM box is full. I figure if I BUMP this thread from 2 years ago, you'd see it. Sooooo I'm curious, when am I going to get that detail I won? It's been 2 years. You never got back to me, you bailed on me once. Would be nice to claim that prize! You know how to reach me.
hahah wtf, no grand prize!
Old 09-19-10, 09:36 PM
edwinbong
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by pocky
Wow...Where do i start with this?

I would like to take care of this through PM but now that its been said out in the open, I will have to have a rebuttal.

*[Sorry mods, but if there is going to be libel and defamation against me, I will have to respond back in the same manner]*

First off, if by me bailing means that I gave you a date, time, and an address and waited for an arrival for 2.5 hrs before receiving any contact of a no show, then yes. I did bail. On top of that, being that I had set a date and time, meant that I would not have been able to stay out late the previous night since the scheduled appointment time was @7am. I took the day off from my regular work, which also meant negative income for that day. Moreover I could've used that time/day off to schedule another appointment with another client, a PAYING client.

I even agreed to do a different car that was not the original car that was supposed to be worked on as a favor to you. And now as a return to that favor I come to see this post here. You want me to reach you? You won the FREE prize. I would think winners would be grateful and not make demands. Does the Lottery go out of their way to go out and search the winners of prizes?

So Raymond, if you have anything else to say, please PM me and we can talk about this in private.