CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Weekly 818 Meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-09, 04:30 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weekly 818 Meet

ITS OFFICIAL GUYS!
VISIT THIS PAGE FOR DETAILS:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...ekly-meet.html

..............................................................................................................................................

Last edited by 818GS; 07-23-09 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-22-09, 04:44 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

For me Saturdays or Sundays 2-5 are best but any other day of the week is okay too as long as it's in the afternoon. I'm in the Encino
Old 07-22-09, 05:30 PM
NoHoIS350
Pole Position

basically the same for me & i am in North Hollywood...or after 7PM since it's hotter than hell right now in the valley a evening meet might be good..as for a place? Don't know...
Old 07-22-09, 06:39 PM
lexphin
Rookie

^ After 7 pm. Missed this past Sat at B.j.`s drove by at 2:45 saw about 10 cars but guess everyone was inside.
Old 07-22-09, 07:59 PM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

Two of us already do wednesday night weekly meets with the zilvia boys..... over by louise and saticoy after 900pm.
Old 07-22-09, 08:09 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I down for an afternoon or night meet
Old 07-22-09, 08:49 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Cool. So we got a time. 7 to whenever. And as for the place, I think the Ralph's parkin lot on Alonzo and Ventura would be chill or if we need a bigger place theres the Chipotle parking lot on Ventura and Topanga. As soon as I know you guys are gonna show up ill make it afficial and post a thread to let everyone know. So let me know if this works for you guys.
Old 07-22-09, 08:51 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by camberSC
Two of us already do wednesday night weekly meets with the zilvia boys..... over by louise and saticoy after 900pm.
Sounds good but I think starting a little earlier would be more convinient. We can always meet up at 7 and go over there at 9
Old 07-23-09, 12:07 AM
edgy
Lead Lap

Chipotle at Ventura/Topanga is a small tight lot...
and often quite busy, i live 3-4 blocks away...

better option is the lot in front of the old Circuit City across from BJ's on canoga where the meet last weekend was.

There is a Starbux on the other side of the lot and a "Gaucho grill" on the corner... the lot is wide open since Circuit City closed.....and I cant remember ever seeing "security " there....

Evenings -nights are best esp. in summer when its freeking 110 in the sun !
7 Plus is best...

it would be cool to rol ltogether to the wed night meet on Tampa as a group once in a while but prolly gotta go by like 9 pm since i hear the cops start looking into teh Tampa meet by 11 pm or so...

Another good potential spot is the new lot on the south east corner of Topanga/Victory across from the Roys fusion restaurant and "behind" the new Crate & Barrel store on the corner... there is an entrance into this lot right on Topanga about 1/8 mile before you hit Victory, & across from the Toys r us on the so. bound side... (there is a Goodwill donation trailer in a little lot on the right as you pull in....)

This lot is also always empty quite large and there is no security from what i can tell... there is a Yankee Doodle sports bar next to the Crate and Barrel about 200 yards across the lot.

-E

Last edited by edgy; 07-23-09 at 12:13 AM.
Old 07-23-09, 12:49 AM
818GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by edgy

better option is the lot in front of the old Circuit City across from BJ's on canoga where the meet last weekend was.

There is a Starbux on the other side of the lot and a "Gaucho grill" on the corner... the lot is wide open since Circuit City closed.....and I cant remember ever seeing "security " there....

7 Plus is best...

it would be cool to rol ltogether to the wed night meet on Tampa as a group once in a while but prolly gotta go by like 9 pm since i hear the cops start looking into teh Tampa meet by 11 pm or so...

Another good potential spot is the new lot on the south east corner of Topanga/Victory across from the Roys fusion restaurant and "behind" the new Crate & Barrel store on the corner... there is an entrance into this lot right on Topanga about 1/8 mile before you hit Victory, & across from the Toys r us on the so. bound side... (there is a Goodwill donation trailer in a little lot on the right as you pull in....)

This lot is also always empty quite large and there is no security from what i can tell... there is a Yankee Doodle sports bar next to the Crate and Barrel about 200 yards across the lot.

-E
Its settled then. In the Circuit City parking lot across from BJ's. Time will be 7untill whenever and we will have it every Wednesday so we can roll up to the other meet every once in a while. I'll put up a new thread comfirming this
Old 07-23-09, 10:56 AM
HellFish
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by edgy

7 Plus is best...

-E
im down to meet in the circuit city lot. but ill never go to the tampa meet up there. thats just askin for bs trouble. anyhow, look forward to meetin up with you guys. set it up!
Old 07-23-09, 11:00 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Would you guys be up for next Tuesday night at 8pm, in the Circuit City parking lot.
Old 07-23-09, 11:54 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Wednesdays can work too
Old 07-23-09, 11:59 AM
818GS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Lexiss_sc430
Wednesdays can work too
I thought about it and Tuesdays would be better.
Old 07-23-09, 12:00 PM
818GS
Lead Lap

Default Its official!

It has been established guys, every Tuesday night. Details here:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...ekly-meet.html

Please sign your name if you will be attending