CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Official Tuesday Night 818 Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-09, 02:33 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

You all have been here long enough to know that you should take this matter to PM's. The 818/805'ers are trying to successfully build a solid weekly meet, so for the sake of keeping this thread alive and ongoing I have deleted all unnecessary and unrelated posts.

Less and more and please

kthx?bye.
Old 08-26-09, 03:58 AM
slowIST
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol. I think i'm missing something too. Sorry if i shoulda PM'd any previous responses.

Here are and .

Ps. A great time tonight. Lots of choppin it up and nice cars to look at. So sorry i had to leave early. I had to take care of a couple of things. Nice meeting you all. =]
Old 08-26-09, 09:57 AM
camberSC
Lexus Champion

How was the meet last night?? I am still without a car but I am hoping I will be there this coming tuesday...

I just dont want to show up in my solara or tundra.. lol
Old 08-26-09, 10:44 AM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Last nights meet had some additional new faces, we had about 10-12 vehicles out there, some would leave and others would then show up. If everyone showed up from our last 4 meets, would would have about a good 25-30 vehicles at one time. I understand everyone works and has wives and or girlfriends, but in order for this meet to be successful we need everyones help. Thank you for those who all attended last night, great to meet everyone and hope to see everyone next week. See you all next tuesday...............
Old 08-26-09, 03:52 PM
edgy
Lead Lap

Hmmm.....I guess I missed what ever bull***** posts people were telling me about.....

what ever ... i'm

& FYI,.... if you actually KNOW me and much less my car and its history for now 7 years in this community you would know that my post about the last two weeks Nisei shows was pretty much TOUNGE-IN-CHEEK and fairly self deprecating.. ESPECIALLY if you actually went to the shows which were on the small side especially last weekends abysmally promoted and attended "Mega Matsuri" show.......

as mentioned above by the Mod..........if there is anything else...my PM box is wide open....

BOT.... Good to see youse guys at the 818 last night.. i try to make it eacg week, but i am also guilty of missing a few......

It is nice that even tho many of us are not at all of them.... there are a few consistent attendees making it happen each week and major PROPS to you guys!!

i will put it in my yahoo calendar so i get a reminder each week....
Old 08-28-09, 01:14 AM
kimban
Rookie

i'm only off sunday and monday, or else i would diffinately be there, maybe you guys should try a monday night meet to see if more people are able to attend that day of the week? Just a suggestion.
Old 08-30-09, 11:39 AM
Shoganai
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will try and attend the last Tuesday's of every month since it's kinda a drive for me to take for a mini meet... It was nice meeting you all at the last meet.
Old 08-30-09, 05:37 PM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Just a note to those that have or will attend the weekly Tuesday 818 meet. Where we have been meeting, corner of Topanga Blvd and Victory (Crate and Barrel parking lot). There is a Circus Vargas Event there this tuesday, Sept 1 and the following tuesday, Sept. 8, so don't know if we should move it temporarily back to old Circuit City parking lot (coner of Canoga and Victory). Anyone with suggestions, say something, it will probably be packed with Circus Vargas patrons at our current meeting spot until the circus leaves.
Old 08-30-09, 07:48 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

we can go to fallbrook and victory behind the home depot... platt and victory in the shopping center.. the el camino shopping center right off valley circle and the 101.. on the top of the parking garage at the topanga mall on owensmouth...
Old 08-30-09, 10:00 PM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by windex
we can go to fallbrook and victory behind the home depot... platt and victory in the shopping center.. the el camino shopping center right off valley circle and the 101.. on the top of the parking garage at the topanga mall on owensmouth...
Thanks Windex for the suggestions. Please, everyone, give us your ideas for a temp. meeting place in the 818 while the circus takes up our current meeting spot. I didnt offically start this thread or meeting, 818GS started it, but has been MIA for the last two weeks. I would hate to see this meet disolve itself. I've met alot of cool people and a good way to network, we need everyones support. Thanks........
Old 08-31-09, 06:12 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what does everyone else wanna do?
Old 08-31-09, 10:41 PM
NinjaKrisp
Rookie

Valley circle or the mall works. The Fallbrook area is killer for me because of the speedbumps.
Old 08-31-09, 11:01 PM
HellFish
Lexus Test Driver

theres a coffee bean on corbin and ventura. their parking lot is cool and big. and we can get coffee. my main issue with this crate and barrel meet is that its completely visible from the street, meaning its completely visible to bored police officers with a chip on their shoulder. and itd be nice to get something to snack on or to drink since i like to snack on and drink things. just throwin that out there.
Old 08-31-09, 11:18 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm down for Corbin and Ventura, its a huge parking lot and we can get something to drink ;P
Old 09-01-09, 12:31 AM
02IS-GTE
Driver

same here for drinks ahhahaa anywhere is cool

Quick Reply: Official Tuesday Night 818 Weekly Meet