CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Just want to give people a heads up in socal...

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-09, 01:40 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by AceM3
I know people that work there and they are not SCUM.

Please dont generalize
i wouldnt take it personally, the guy probably had a really bad experience with them.
Old 09-11-09, 01:48 AM
vinh
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vwynn
i actually had my Remington 870 HD with some gucci gear... along with 5 slugs and 10 birdshot on standby.
Dude i have a remington 870 too. Let's go shooting so you can get your aim down in case any steez goes down again in your neighborhood
Old 09-11-09, 08:17 AM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by vinh
Dude i have a remington 870 too. Let's go shooting so you can get your aim down in case any steez goes down again in your neighborhood
im down like a clown Charlie Brown.
Old 09-13-09, 04:06 AM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh yea i think my bro forgot to mention..
on december 3rd or 4th.. of 08 my car got broken into.. (infront of my driveway).. they used my garage remote as well to get into my garage to steal our system in our SC (which we had) and many other things... they stole my headunit, ipod, radar, my FAVORITE JACKET which i got for christmas.., ****ing Waterbottles.. our jack and so on..

soo after that incident.. we take a lot of these little things seriously...

i need some slugs >__> i shot them all the last time i went shooting =[ $1 a shot.. wasnt too "fun" hehe..
Old 09-14-09, 12:02 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
you mean you stopped keeping one there

LOL

Few months ago i was always awake till about 430-5am just chillen at home cus i liked to sleep late. My window is open and my room is right at the front of the house. I heard a car pass by...heard a few cracks like something being thrown and then it sped off.

I ran outside goin crazy thinkin they broke my windshield or something.

My car got egged by some highschool **** and i saw the truck of who it was.

1 week later i knew it was bound to happen again so for 3 nights i sat in my car at 430am until 5am with my shotgun (yes pump action 12ga.) The same truck rolled up by my house. They stopped for a second...i was hiding waiting for them to throw at my car in my driveway. They seem to have seen me and sped off. I threw my gun in the garage and turned on my car and chased em down.

They def wont be back for a third time cus i will blow out their damn tires to make sure they dont run away.

(btw please dont leave comments like, "DUDE THATS SO ILLEGAL YOU CANT DO THAT U CANT JSUT WAIT IN UR CAR WITH A SHOTGUN!!!".) You can basically do what u want as long as ur on ur property. And yes the gun was loaded incase you wondered.
Old 09-14-09, 01:03 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mortal300
LOL

Few months ago i was always awake till about 430-5am just chillen at home cus i liked to sleep late. My window is open and my room is right at the front of the house. I heard a car pass by...heard a few cracks like something being thrown and then it sped off.

I ran outside goin crazy thinkin they broke my windshield or something.

My car got egged by some highschool **** and i saw the truck of who it was.

1 week later i knew it was bound to happen again so for 3 nights i sat in my car at 430am until 5am with my shotgun (yes pump action 12ga.) The same truck rolled up by my house. They stopped for a second...i was hiding waiting for them to throw at my car in my driveway. They seem to have seen me and sped off. I threw my gun in the garage and turned on my car and chased em down.

They def wont be back for a third time cus i will blow out their damn tires to make sure they dont run away.

(btw please dont leave comments like, "DUDE THATS SO ILLEGAL YOU CANT DO THAT U CANT JSUT WAIT IN UR CAR WITH A SHOTGUN!!!".) You can basically do what u want as long as ur on ur property. And yes the gun was loaded incase you wondered.
becareful with that. Sure its your property but if you cant just plain shoot at em.. especially since you live in california.. If you do.. then u gotta prove that your life was threatened in some way.

also hiding + ambushing isnt a good idea. To me im all for it but in the eyes of a liberal judge... goodluck.

If it were up to me.. ide rig some claymores but yea if only hehe.

safest thing to do is to somehow get their plate number.

stay safe guys. n keep them guns loaded... u never know when u need em. n please be smart.
Old 09-14-09, 09:28 PM
pingpong89
Pole Position

about 3 months ago a lot of the community lock mailboxes were getting pried open in walnut. ours was hit 3-4 times, fortunately there's always someone home to get the mail as soon as it arrives. granted the mailboxes were close to over 25 years old and the latches were short enough that prying it with flathead screwdriver was a sinch. usps eventually replaced them with sturdier boxes and lock bolts to the concrete. my postman also told me that in other areas the thieves would unbolt the entire box from the ground and beat feet.
Old 09-14-09, 09:31 PM
Silec
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

damn........ i blame it on the economy.
Old 11-05-09, 10:46 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

BUmpin

ok so 10:30pm (few minutes ago) i just heard an OLD *** car going up my street and a few minutes later i near mail boxes open n closing.. WTF is wrong with these people..

i thought to myself if i should run out with my 870 HD shotgun or my M1 Garand but i remembered i live in California =/

hopefully next time ill chase em down with my car and get their plate number.

so yea keep your eyes peeled guys n gals!
Old 11-05-09, 11:08 PM
bnizzle87
Lexus Fanatic

Received 60 Likes on 51 Posts

becareful with that. Sure its your property but if you cant just plain shoot at em.. especially since you live in california.. If you do.. then u gotta prove that your life was threatened in some way.

also hiding + ambushing isnt a good idea. To me im all for it but in the eyes of a liberal judge... goodluck.

If it were up to me.. ide rig some claymores but yea if only hehe.

safest thing to do is to somehow get their plate number.

stay safe guys. n keep them guns loaded... u never know when u need em. n please be smart.
i wouldve done what you did man! seriously, those idiots had no right to incite something like that. sure it was eggs, but it was defamation and destruction of one's property. stupid law says you cant use a gun unless its in self defense and all that BS, but i say they start it, i find a way to finish it. how would they like it if we threw eggs and cracked their windshields?? karma is gonna bite them, and i hope it bites them good.
Old 11-05-09, 11:10 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

BUmpin

ok so 10:30pm (few minutes ago) i just heard an OLD *** car going up my street and a few minutes later i near mail boxes open n closing.. WTF is wrong with these people..

i thought to myself if i should run out with my 870 HD shotgun or my M1 Garand but i remembered i live in California =/

hopefully next time ill chase em down with my car and get their plate number.

so yea keep your eyes peeled guys n gals!
M1 Garand? Damn, thats old school! Might as well bring out a musket
Old 11-06-09, 06:15 AM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by xknowonex
M1 Garand? Damn, thats old school! Might as well bring out a musket
hah i got the M1 after watching Grand Torino =p.. i watched it with my parents n told my dad that i will buy that gun that Clint is using n so i did hehehe.
Old 11-06-09, 11:05 AM
SEXY 400
Driver

Originally Posted by silentbob
poor economy = rise in crime. maybe it's time to start sleeping with the baseball bat under the bed again...
Ahaha SO TRUE!
Old 11-10-09, 02:58 PM
vindedreal
Pole Position

i gotta bump this, i live in corona, closer to a 71 exit tho, and someone was going around breaking into cars for gps or whatever they could find. i do live in a pretty nice area but crime drifts everywhere. i work and went to school in chino hills and my buddies turbo civic was stolen. and 3 people i know have had there cars broken into usually for a gps it seems. So watch who follows you home and what you keep visible in your car.

2 of those brake in's were during midday, so its not like there just going out at night.