CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Burgers & Supercars! Bi-Weekly 818 meet!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-10, 10:18 AM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Leeor
I didnt know anyone and I didnt make a bunch of noise, you guys sound like my dumb friends that know nothing about cars "lower ur noise down"

if i had a volume **** i sure would.

None of us knew eachother when we started that meet and its such a small meet that if we didn't all become so cool with eachother we probably wouldn't go I sure as hell wouldn't spend 4 hours at a 9 person meet and its a car MEET next time you roll by pull in park and chit chat.
You did make a bunch of noise keeping it at high rpm rev matching while you downshift in a parking lot trust me I'd put money on it that my IS350 is louder than your m3 I couldn't care less about you car being loud I'm the guy that *****es cause the whole community of owners of my car want something with no drone and want it very quiet. I support loud cars but when you make all that noise to turrn head pulling in down shifting getting on it in the parking lot and then pulling out and flooring it you look like a tool
Old 04-03-10, 05:05 PM
Leeor
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by windex
None of us knew eachother when we started that meet and its such a small meet that if we didn't all become so cool with eachother we probably wouldn't go I sure as hell wouldn't spend 4 hours at a 9 person meet and its a car MEET next time you roll by pull in park and chit chat.
You did make a bunch of noise keeping it at high rpm rev matching while you downshift in a parking lot trust me I'd put money on it that my IS350 is louder than your m3 I couldn't care less about you car being loud I'm the guy that *****es cause the whole community of owners of my car want something with no drone and want it very quiet. I support loud cars but when you make all that noise to turrn head pulling in down shifting getting on it in the parking lot and then pulling out and flooring it you look like a tool
It's a lexus meet i said i'd roll by, not STOP by because I was in the area. I stop at all meets, just not when I have things to do.

Yea, my cars loud, yea it's flashy, and yea it turns heads - better yet breaks necks, and your's can be louder I can care less im not competing with you.

I drive my car the way I like to drive it & i down shift when I feel like it allowing it to blip ON ITS OWN. I understand ur toyota doesnt do that but that's what it is when you own a BMW.

I'm proud of what I drive, and what its come to since day 1, and I believe I have every right to drive it in any style I want esp. when i put down so much into it.

I love the attention & that driving style adapted to me & I can care less what everyone thinks i'd stop trying to convince me now.

now it might be the car or it might be me - yea im young, but I do what I do to push a BMW. If your comments were nice to start with you'd know im a nice dude - but now I gotta come off as a REAL douch & fool, as you say I am.

or are you just mad that I have a meet in the 818 as well?
Old 04-03-10, 05:06 PM
Leeor
Driver School Candidate

I'd put money on it that my IS350 is louder than your m3
2006 is350 parted out FTW was So cals fastest
lets put money now?
Old 04-03-10, 06:00 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

"Yea, my cars loud, yea it's flashy, and yea it turns heads - better yet breaks necks, and your's can be louder I can care less im not competing with you."

lets put money now?
If you could read you would notice that my car has been parted out and no I wasnt saying its socals fastest car but it absolutely was socals fastest IS350...
as far as the exhaust thing it looks like your competing now... Ill throw any amount of money that my open header v6 is louder...
Old 04-03-10, 10:52 PM
slowIST
Driver

It's a lexus meet i said i'd roll by, not STOP by because I was in the area. I stop at all meets, just not when I have things to do.

Yea, my cars loud, yea it's flashy, and yea it turns heads - better yet breaks necks, and your's can be louder I can care less im not competing with you.

I drive my car the way I like to drive it & i down shift when I feel like it allowing it to blip ON ITS OWN. I understand ur toyota doesnt do that but that's what it is when you own a BMW.

I'm proud of what I drive, and what its come to since day 1, and I believe I have every right to drive it in any style I want esp. when i put down so much into it.

I love the attention & that driving style adapted to me & I can care less what everyone thinks i'd stop trying to convince me now.

now it might be the car or it might be me - yea im young, but I do what I do to push a BMW. If your comments were nice to start with you'd know im a nice dude - but now I gotta come off as a REAL douch & fool, as you say I am.

Very classy response!

My toyota blips on its own too.
Old 04-04-10, 11:45 AM
Leeor
Driver School Candidate

"Yea, my cars loud, yea it's flashy, and yea it turns heads - better yet breaks necks, and your's can be louder I can care less im not competing with you."

If you could read you would notice that my car has been parted out and no I wasnt saying its socals fastest car but it absolutely was socals fastest IS350...
as far as the exhaust thing it looks like your competing now... Ill throw any amount of money that my open header v6 is louder...

only competing bc its parted out and you said "IS LOUDER"
Old 04-04-10, 04:17 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

I think you stopped anyone from here attending your meet with that mindset and reply.
Old 04-04-10, 07:03 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

only competing bc its parted out and you said "IS LOUDER"
My car parted out is louder... I have straight piping from the header... that piping uses a different flange than the oem exhaust which wont bolt up so technically... YES I am willing to bet money on it that my parted out car is louder than your "neck breaking" everyday white with black roof, carbon front lip, black wheels, and carbon or flat black rear diffuser having BMW im sorry if I missed anything sir im just trying to think of what every other bmw looks like.

congrats I wasn't sure where to put my 1000th post but I'm satisfied with it here.
Old 04-04-10, 08:59 PM
skottydznt
Pole Position

i have socals fastest is 350. w/o forced induction
Old 04-04-10, 10:38 PM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by skottydznt
i have socals fastest is 350. w/o forced induction
I didnt have forced induction.
When you beat those times I will relinquish the title
'60ft 1.7 street tires
1/8th mile 7.93 street tires
1/4 mile 12.61 street tires
Old 04-04-10, 11:23 PM
Leeor
Driver School Candidate

the blower under my hood.
Old 04-05-10, 01:39 AM
windex
Lexus Test Driver

the blower under my hood.
Unless you did that since last week, I never heard a blower, nor have I have been able to find anything about your car being supercharged on any forum. So until then im gonna assume youre just blowin smoke outta your ***. If you can prove me wrong on this I will retract my statement above.
Old 04-05-10, 04:28 PM
edgy
Lead Lap

i gotta blower.

or better yet....

" Blower...? I hardly knew her!...."

looks like i will see you bromies on tuesday night!!
Old 04-06-10, 01:09 AM
ByoungWoo
Lead Lap

Cool story bro.
Old 04-07-10, 09:06 PM
Leeor
Driver School Candidate

it does only take a week to install. I can not disclose any information on it till after mfest.

i dont do forum wars, do have fun revving for urself

Quick Reply: Burgers & Supercars! Bi-Weekly 818 meet!