CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.
Old 12-15-14, 03:19 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Tires and Wheels Guide
Print Wikipost

Will Costco install tires on aftermaket rims?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-10, 07:49 AM
funnie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got my tires at tire central and it was a nice experience. They can install a new set of tires in about 30 minutes or so. The price was pretty good too. Unfortunately they do not do any alignments.

I am looking for a place to get an alignment myself. You guys recommend Cyrus / K&E as well?
Old 03-30-10, 08:45 AM
Jordan_Inc
Lexus Test Driver

they have kirkland tires.
Old 03-30-10, 11:17 AM
ArodDaLob
Lexus Test Driver

if you need anything stretched, TWS(the wheel supply) in industry or citytireonline in south gate will do it no problem, and they're both touch-less so no marks on them purdy wheels.
For alignment, I took mine to tws since it was closer to me and I was rubbing up the a**, and though their printer for the spec sheet seems to be broken for a while, they do a good job, just bring a pen and paper. The shop itself looks pretty ghetto, but there's always a gang of high-end bimmers and AMG mercedes on fat-lipped wheels hanging out there. The rack is very slammed-car-friendly, since it's super flush to the ground. They gave my car so much camber the tire actually pushed out one of the plates on the racks while it was in the air, so it took a bit longer than usual to get the car back to me.
Old 03-30-10, 01:16 PM
DWPsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DixonPai
Thanks Guys

I was wondering do you know the people at K&E or not really? not looking for hook ups, but i would rather go to a place where someone knows the people there, if you know what i mean. I have friends who recommended Tire central to me, and those two are like the closes to walnut so ill give them a call. Hopefully i will stop rolling on stockies
Nah I don't really know anyone at K&E but my brother knows the brother of the owner of K&E that owns 88 rotors. I was there a few days ago to flip my brother's tires on his GS and it was pretty busy that day but they worked pretty quick. I was in and out within and hour. I had a chance to talk and have a few laughs with some of the guys there too so they are pretty chill and cool there. Definitely recommend them if they are close to you.
Old 04-03-10, 10:45 AM
DixonPai
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

hey do you guys know if K&E takes credit or is it cash only?