CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Competition GT Grand Opening / FREE Dyno Day!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-10, 11:54 PM
Aries
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mesca
Thanks for hosting Erica! It was definitely a fun grand opening, even though I had to leave early. Burgers were great and so were Sharon's red velvet cupcakes! OMG the cupcakes were one of the best if not the best I've ever had!
Thanks for coming out to the event. It was great meeting you. Sorry you didn't get a chance to get on the dyno.

Last edited by Aries; 05-19-10 at 12:01 AM.
Old 05-19-10, 12:25 AM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Aries
Thanks for coming out to the event. It was great meeting you. Sorry you didn't get a chance to get on the dyno.
It was nice meeting you too Erica! Heh and it's okay, I went the day after and Mike and Nick gave me a private session! And once my puppy gets his shots hopefully he can make it out to the meets.

Last edited by Mesca; 05-19-10 at 12:35 AM.
Old 05-19-10, 03:17 PM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha love your SC man, final product is nice and cleannn! Sucks they had such a hard time getting it up the ramps and on the dyno.
Thanks! ... Im getting those exhaust taking out for something less HUGE.. lol... I was disappointed with my numbers tho.. on the supra forums they were saying to everyone that the dyno was reading 13% lower than it should.. so everyone that got their numbers should be a lil higher than what is shown.
Old 05-20-10, 12:28 AM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by eliteskill
Thanks! ... Im getting those exhaust taking out for something less HUGE.. lol... I was disappointed with my numbers tho.. on the supra forums they were saying to everyone that the dyno was reading 13% lower than it should.. so everyone that got their numbers should be a lil higher than what is shown.
3 black SCs at the show, and are the only Lexus cars on the dyno against the Supra crowd! Rare occasion.

Your mufflers looke like torpedo barrels. LOL. I like your car. Nice! If you go with a standlone EMS or a high-end piggyback ECU, you can probably make more power with the same setup. Your timing needs to be retarded for more boost safely.
Old 05-20-10, 12:42 AM
Aries
Lead Lap

It was nice meeting you too Erica! Heh and it's okay, I went the day after and Mike and Nick gave me a private session! And once my puppy gets his shots hopefully he can make it out to the meets.
thats great! post up your results! Next time bring the puppy, he's adorable.

I didn't take too many pictures, hopefully the link will work, if not let me know.

Competition GT Pics

There's more on supraforums.
Old 05-20-10, 12:52 AM
eliteskill
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by stevechumo
3 black SCs at the show, and are the only Lexus cars on the dyno against the Supra crowd! Rare occasion.

Your mufflers looke like torpedo barrels. LOL. I like your car. Nice! If you go with a standlone EMS or a high-end piggyback ECU, you can probably make more power with the same setup. Your timing needs to be retarded for more boost safely.
I need to fix my sequential system... im not getting 11psi on the first turbo.. =( its making the 2nd turbo work harder for 15-16psi..

Originally Posted by Aries
thats great! post up your results! Next time bring the puppy, he's adorable.

I didn't take too many pictures, hopefully the link will work, if not let me know.

Competition GT Pics

There's more on supraforums.
Erica your going make me reactivate my facebook for this >_<
Old 05-20-10, 01:08 AM
Aries
Lead Lap

Sorry

View pics here

Last edited by Aries; 05-20-10 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-20-10, 10:57 AM
stevechumo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you for the pictures. You're the best!!!
Old 05-23-10, 02:56 AM
2jztt
Rookie

Wow! I cant believe i missed out on this. Is there going to be another free dyno day?