CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

WTF is so great about Dynamic in Midway City?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-10, 07:37 AM
LilMan23
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go to francisco in whitter!!! 140 if he has to compress the springs and 100 for coilovers! has his own shop and everyting does a clean and legit job!! =]
Old 05-17-10, 12:35 PM
tommyGS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i do admit dynamic is starting to get pricey. but u get what u pay for...i guess...
Old 05-17-10, 07:57 PM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by link13
It's important to understand that Dynamic is a shop that specializes in maintenance and repair work and not modifications. If you need a timing belt, water pump, head gasket, etc, Dynamic is the shop for that. Son is an excellent technician and business owner. I trust him.

Son has installed coilovers and body kits. He may not have done either on an SC430 and it's partly because almost no one modifies those cars and partly because he is in the service and repair business, not the mod business.
This statement is right on, Dynamic is a maintenance and repair shop, and a very good one at that with an honest man running the show. Something that is often difficult to find.

For Mods you just have to go some where else.
Old 05-18-10, 07:52 PM
slowdiver
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hblexus07
This statement is right on, Dynamic is a maintenance and repair shop, and a very good one at that with an honest man running the show. Something that is often difficult to find.

For Mods you just have to go some where else.
Originally Posted by link13
It's important to understand that Dynamic is a shop that specializes in maintenance and repair work and not modifications. If you need a timing belt, water pump, head gasket, etc, Dynamic is the shop for that. Son is an excellent technician and business owner. I trust him.

Son has installed coilovers and body kits. He may not have done either on an SC430 and it's partly because almost no one modifies those cars and partly because he is in the service and repair business, not the mod business.

These quotes answer your question perfectly.

Personally, I don't want to worry about "trusting" the guy that's working on my car for maintenance. Therefore, I go to Son.

As a side note, I have heard very good things about Tommy for custom mods. Can someone please post his number? I need my side mirror turn signals installed.