CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

A.V. speak up! Where you at?!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-10, 07:25 PM
7DOOBIE7
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation A.V. speak up! Where you at?!

I know I live on the far east fringe of Los Angeles county but i was wondering if anyone on CL is from Antelope Valley? Lancaster/Palmdale to be excact.. I have seen very few Lexus' around here with any sort of mod or a driver under the age of 45 and was wondering if anybody around here is representin' the L badge. If so hit me up and let's do some work to our cars.

Kinda sucks to be one of the few that doesn't drive a Honda, Subi, Mitsu or gawd forbid SCION around here. (there are tons of those lil Toyotas about). Maybe that's a good thing I guess being individual but whatever let's start pushing some higher class cars in this area.

Just a call to arms for some quality rides that need attention.

So.. Heads Up Let's Roll!!
Old 05-24-10, 07:45 PM
gemini1
FNM President

Originally Posted by 7DOOBIE7
I know I live on the far east fringe of Los Angeles county but i was wondering if anyone on CL is from Antelope Valley? Lancaster/Palmdale to be excact.. I have seen very few Lexus' around here with any sort of mod or a driver under the age of 45 and was wondering if anybody around here is representin' the L badge. If so hit me up and let's do some work to our cars.

Kinda sucks to be one of the few that doesn't drive a Honda, Subi, Mitsu or gawd forbid SCION around here. (there are tons of those lil Toyotas about). Maybe that's a good thing I guess being individual but whatever let's start pushing some higher class cars in this area.

Just a call to arms for some quality rides that need attention.

So.. Heads Up Let's Roll!!
^^ And3 lives in Palmdale....his IS250 Is modded
Old 05-25-10, 12:18 AM
HEWITT
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I live in Lancaster and have a fully modded ISF !

I go to the gym a lot and see this girl with a very nicely done IS250..maybe she is on here ?
Old 05-26-10, 09:29 AM
7DOOBIE7
Pole Position

I don't think i have seen your ISF out here yet but good looking out. Was hoping to hear from some fellow 2GS owners on here. I have seen about 3 around that look slightly modded. A girl i see in palmdale over by Lockheed with a silver 2GS full body kit, a white one with a TTE lip and nice stance in Lancaster, a fully murdered out one in Lancaster as well. still keeping my eyes open
Old 06-18-10, 07:18 PM
7DOOBIE7
Pole Position

shamelessly bumping this thread again.

I saw a white 2GS with a black OEM spoiler today in Palmdale going east on Ave P under the overpass. I think it had a black stripe running down the side. I saw a White GS on Palmdale Blvd. a few weeks ago tuckin some really clean wheels while i was getting my work truck smogged too. The cleanest one out here yet..

I've actually seen a few GS's around and am wondering if any are on this forum. Maybe i should leave notes on their windshield saying "Join CLUBLEXUS.COM".. just sucks cause they are always driving. never parked or else i would. LOL