CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

wheels stolen today..

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-10, 08:05 PM
GS4_Fiend
Lexus Test Driver

Received 99 Likes on 80 Posts

Looks like stealing wheels doesnt set off the alarm...
Old 05-27-10, 08:06 PM
funnie
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey man. really sorry to hear that your wheels were stolen. I hope everything works out with insurance and hopefully they catch those crooks!
Old 05-27-10, 09:44 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by GS4_Fiend
Looks like stealing wheels doesnt set off the alarm...
Nope. Factory alarm sucks. After all this, I'm going to invest in aftermarket alarm that actually GOES OFF..

Originally Posted by Lazy
Ill keep an eye out for these as well. next time get a few different sets of wheel locks for baller wheels..
Thanks Lazy. Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by ister
Oh man. That is just wrong! I know how you feel if my wheels got stolen like that. Some people got nothing better to do in life than go and steal things from other people. They will get what they deserve "what goes around comes around" as they say.

I see you're buying TPMS for your stockies. If you need to reprogram them for cheap, PM me. I just did mine like a month ago. Anyway, goodluck with ya!
Thanks Andy. PM'd you about the reprogramming.

Originally Posted by funnie
hey man. really sorry to hear that your wheels were stolen. I hope everything works out with insurance and hopefully they catch those crooks!
Thanks bro. Well, see what insurance does this weekend..
Old 05-28-10, 12:10 AM
02IS-GTE
Driver

damn i go to UCR and park outside and never had an attempt or anything. i had a few people creep up on my car and look but never ..but now i might invest in some wheel locks..will definitely look out for the wheels.....
Old 05-28-10, 12:15 AM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 02IS-GTE
damn i go to UCR and park outside and never had an attempt or anything. i had a few people creep up on my car and look but never ..but now i might invest in some wheel locks..will definitely look out for the wheels.....
Which area do you park at UCR?
Old 05-28-10, 12:31 PM
02IS-GTE
Driver

it varies im in the parking lot of falkirk
Old 05-29-10, 12:18 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Just called insurance today. They said to bring my car in to dealership for their agent to get an estimate for damages and loss. I'm pretty sure the insurance will be paying the dealership directly in this case.
Old 05-29-10, 12:25 PM
masagsxr
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why them? Its your option. Have them pay you and you decide what you want to do with the $$$
Old 05-29-10, 12:37 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by masagsxr
Why them? Its your option. Have them pay you and you decide what you want to do with the $$$
Hmm? I will ask them the next time I speak with the insurance agent. That would be a lot better..
Old 05-29-10, 12:45 PM
masagsxr
Lexus Test Driver

Yeah, its your right to do what you decide. If you don't want the hassle, then you can have them take care of everything for you which means whoever you go to get the car fix or what not the insurance company will write off the check directly to them.
Old 05-29-10, 01:44 PM
allst4r
Lead Lap

damn that really sucks ***.i had a guy steal my wallet out of my work truck last week also. in anaheim ca.. be careful lots of crime going on...
Old 05-29-10, 02:35 PM
JustInGS3
Lead Lap

damn that sucks! same thing almost happend to me about a month ago. till my neighbor heard something and looked out her window and saw them then they left.

Hope karma hits them hard!
Old 06-01-10, 08:54 AM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by masagsxr
Yeah, its your right to do what you decide. If you don't want the hassle, then you can have them take care of everything for you which means whoever you go to get the car fix or what not the insurance company will write off the check directly to them.
I spoke with my insurance the past weekend and they said they need to estimate the loss for my car. Hopefully, they will let me know by next weekend.

Originally Posted by allst4r
damn that really sucks ***.i had a guy steal my wallet out of my work truck last week also. in anaheim ca.. be careful lots of crime going on...
Sorry to hear about that man. Thieves are everywhere. They shouldn't be in this world..

Originally Posted by JustInGS3
damn that sucks! same thing almost happend to me about a month ago. till my neighbor heard something and looked out her window and saw them then they left.

Hope karma hits them hard!
My neighbor said she saw the thieves but by the time she saw them they were pretty much done so they just got in their SUV and ran.
Old 06-01-10, 12:30 PM
DaNiELx626
Lead Lap

dang that really suck *** =/ im assuming its not ur 1st year at ucr? my bros go to ucr and they live in AI
Old 06-01-10, 01:39 PM
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mistuhdan
dang that really suck *** =/ im assuming its not ur 1st year at ucr? my bros go to ucr and they live in AI
I'm finishing up my second year. AI has full of haters but haters are everywhere. I saw a GT-R get their emblems jacked when it was parked at AI parking lot last year when I was dorming.

Quick Reply: wheels stolen today..