CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

all toyota built vehicles car club recuitment

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-10, 02:50 PM
biglfeking
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default all toyota built vehicles car club recuitment

hello my name is alfredo lopez currently i live i point mugu naval base in ventura county i am a current member of SIC TOYZ which is fee free car club we are looking to recruit all lexus, toyota, and scions to create a club that is only toyota made. stock to wild is welcome we would like to make a crew that likes cookouts, cruising, tech days, and car shows we are family friendly so if you have children bring them and if you are rolling solo and want to hang with people who love cars especially toyota made go to www.sictoyz.com register to the main site then to the link www.sictoyz-vc.ning.com/# and be part of our toyota family. if your not from our area start your own club where you are or join one near you thank you for looking and hope to see you at our meet and greet at dch toyota on sat. june 5th at 10 am on the side street feel free to also contact me via email for info biglifekng@yahoo.com
Old 06-02-10, 12:27 PM
angmedic91
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey bro, you might want to check out the local 805 meet in moorpark on Thursday night. Look for the thread on here for more info on the 805 meet. Also, would like to attend the your meet and greet, but will be busy with baseball stuff with my kids and there's also the Hellaflush event that same day in Venice beach. You might not have a big turn out because of the Hellaflush event.
Old 06-02-10, 12:53 PM
madchyers
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you guys live by point mugu, then you should roll out to my 805 meet like angmedic said! ironically enough, we just rolled out to mugu rock last week for pics/hanging out. ill be at the meet this thursday. here's the link

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...roll-call.html

hope to see some new faces