CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Socal. Theives alert.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-10, 02:18 AM
VNN326
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

you ment something like this minh.

Old 09-19-10, 08:56 AM
nguminh
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LOLthxKbye
you ment something like this minh.

yup didnt know what they were called so i just went on harbor freight and looked for something similar
Old 09-22-10, 06:05 PM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

lol, dollies work also. but that sucks that it hasnt been recovered yet. its probably too late to find it as its already stripped down :/.
Old 09-23-10, 01:10 AM
VNN326
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
lol, dollies work also. but that sucks that it hasnt been recovered yet. its probably too late to find it as its already stripped down :/.
he found it. a couple hours after. they took main things like his rims but only managed to get 3. then they had the nerve to post it on craigslist saying that they only have 3 times and the other stuff they stole.
Old 09-23-10, 06:21 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

oh right i forgot it was recovered. u sure that ad was them though?
Old 09-23-10, 10:11 AM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

he found it. a couple hours after. they took main things like his rims but only managed to get 3. then they had the nerve to post it on craigslist saying that they only have 3 times and the other stuff they stole.
did he bring police w/ him ? or you guys just went there and kicked their *** ??
Old 09-23-10, 12:12 PM
Jay
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sdls
hi,
that's why I
1) don't live in or near los angeles or anaheim
2) don't drive a honda
Hahahha... well... pretty ugly right now w/ economy and everything... I don't think owing a honda or BMW, doesn't really matter now days.

Dang.. that civic looks pretty tight man !!
Old 09-26-10, 02:49 AM
VNN326
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
oh right i forgot it was recovered. u sure that ad was them though?
Originally Posted by masboy
did he bring police w/ him ? or you guys just went there and kicked their *** ??
im pretty sure, none of the homies would do a stunt to that extent. the stupid thing is, he called the cops right when he saw that. he lives on the boarder of two cities PD's the neighboring PD stopped by to see, but they decided not to do anything since, it was stolen in another city. which was its neighboring city of the PD. i dont know if that makes sence, but they just took off without any help. i mean if thats the case, crimes are going to uprise.
Old 09-26-10, 05:40 AM
KA8
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Thieves are everywhere. I had my previous Z stolen from my old Lakewood apt parking lot with 2 security guards. Thief's been watching me as he knew what time I come home. I assume he lived very close and walked up to my car with a master key(no damage to ignition or broken windows) and drove off. Found next day with only cheap radio missing... incredible! He didn't even touch the wheels maybe because they're cheap sportmax 962's lol.

Now I have home with a garage. If I ever end up losing my house and forced back to apt living, I'd sell my Z to save some stress or leave it with a family member with a house.
Old 09-26-10, 10:35 AM
a#'z
Lead Lap

The way the civic looks, it's a catcher. should have upgrades alarms and stuff. Glad to hear they found it though.
Old 09-27-10, 10:16 PM
poplatino4
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

im pretty sure, none of the homies would do a stunt to that extent. the stupid thing is, he called the cops right when he saw that. he lives on the boarder of two cities PD's the neighboring PD stopped by to see, but they decided not to do anything since, it was stolen in another city. which was its neighboring city of the PD. i dont know if that makes sence, but they just took off without any help. i mean if thats the case, crimes are going to uprise.
The whole PD thing happed to me, i was walking home from school when i was rushed by the local gang. This happened in hawthorne, i got home, aka lennox, called the cops, they said since it happed in another PD's area to call them, i called and said they could not do anything cuz i lived in another PD's area, so i just got my guys from "a gang" and beat the **** out of the "other gang" idiots. Was never messes with again.ps: Wanna stay outa trouble so not naming gangs, btw i am not in a gang, i just know people in gangs.
Old 09-27-10, 11:58 PM
Initial_K
Lexus Test Driver

Brosky, most cops don't give a crap about personal small stuff being stolen. If you lost your cellphone and you know who took it on facebook, they still wouldn't give a crap. It's really hard to proove. They have more important things to do like kicking back at 7/11 or pulling people over for stupid reason.

Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hand.