CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Places in the Alhambra/East LA area to get fix-it-ticket signed off

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-11, 03:21 PM
2SCTEEZY
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im feeling your sc bro
Old 10-18-11, 01:28 PM
djyoshi626
Pole Position

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by IntegresS
I always go to the Temple City Sheriff Station on Las Tunas, right near Rosemead blvd. They are always super nice to me and never charge me for an inspection fee

I've been there at least 4 times for my integra in the last 6 years, and I was just there about a month ago for a front plate fix-it on my IS I've dealt with different people each time and they were all really really nice Highly recommend!
I would go there..................... but I'm not sure if you don't get charged because you're a girl

Also... I got a fix-it ticket for my headlights (electrical issues) one of them keeps flickering... I got it mailed to me stating when to pay, is the pay deadline and fix it deadline separate or the same date?
Old 10-19-11, 05:10 AM
IntegresS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by djyoshi626
I would go there..................... but I'm not sure if you don't get charged because you're a girl

Also... I got a fix-it ticket for my headlights (electrical issues) one of them keeps flickering... I got it mailed to me stating when to pay, is the pay deadline and fix it deadline separate or the same date?
Haha well, I would say it's because I'm a girl if it only happened once or twice with the same cop, but I've gone multiple times over the years and had different cops or sheriff each time and I have never been charged-- Heck, one time, the Sheriff didn't even go outside to check, he just asked if I fixed it and I said yes and he stamped it and wrote it off! Worth a try I say

I assume the pay deadline and the fix deadline are the same date. I know you can request an extension but I usually just get it done right away to make the gray cloud hanging over my head go away