CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

No More Krispy Kream tueday's

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-12, 08:50 PM
lsvtec
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He ain't going to pay no one since this is a public place, and he did not directly do any damages. In addition, it is people will to come to the meet and whoever caused any damages or trouble should pay for it. I don't even know who Jeremy is but it doesn't make any sense that he has to be responsible for this lol.
Old 06-01-12, 11:21 PM
CrazySC300
Lexus Champion

As far as the city,the local PD and the owners of the property are concerned...They think he organized it...So they'll try something to get at him...Like I said, it was a bad idea to volunteer himself for a news interview and expose himself (And the meet) out in the open like that.
Old 06-03-12, 12:26 PM
crazyblue
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crazybluecivic - the host of Kkt.

You guys have no idea how this is playing out. Also keep in mind the is a crowd gathered by individuals therefore no ONE person can be charged or sued. Yes Jeremy is poster boy but be positive more than negative. The news - police - and empire center are mad at us as tuners and car enthusiast cause we are different .

Hope to see u on the next one
Old 06-03-12, 12:29 PM
crazyblue
Driver

And for legal back up a public denial of hosting and the truth to be let out was a must for Mr. Lee cause at the end of the day crazy.....you wont pay his legal bills
Old 06-04-12, 03:52 PM
TheKirby
Driver

wow this whole thing is crazy. 4k cars is A LOT of cars. Its probably the amount of cars they have at the port of Long Beach. LOL.
Old 06-04-12, 06:20 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Me n my mom organized it because we wanted frree samples at krispy kreme
Old 06-05-12, 09:47 AM
bL33Supra
Driver School Candidate

Look what I found just had to share it LMAO!

Last edited by bL33Supra; 06-05-12 at 09:50 AM.
Old 06-05-12, 02:57 PM
TheKirby
Driver

Serious question. What was the point of the meet?
Old 06-05-12, 04:52 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

you guys sound like you are mad? i smell haters lol it was just a car meet with a lot of cars. who ever did it should get a pat on the back for a epic meet like that. 4k cars and people wow!!!! just having fun looking at cars, girls like a car show but free. when it happens again i will go i hope there is 10k cars dope. if you want to have a donut with 4k of your facebook friends why should that be wrong WTF!!!!!! haters
http://video.ak.fbcdn.net/cfs-ak-snc...f9ba3d8c86a3d5

Last edited by Mike1970; 06-06-12 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-05-12, 09:20 PM
DixonPai
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Seriously I agree with ^^^^^^

Why are people so eager to point someone out? If the person is unknown then they are unknown, no one needs to know at all. Yea they may not be lexus owners, but they are all car enthusiast like us. Why point it out someone for hosting such an unbelievable event, 4k plus cars is amazing.

All I have to say is, that sucks for pointing out someone just so the blame can go to someone, you may feed the cops one person, it is not going to stop them from keeping an eye out for tuners.
Old 06-05-12, 09:27 PM
Tommy2JZ
Pole Position

Idk why people are mad. Maybe you guys are mad because the meet got so much attention. Congratulate the guy, he hosted a sick meet! Got much love for that guy or any person that hosts a 3000+ car meet
Old 06-05-12, 09:43 PM
Mike1970
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DixonPai
Seriously I agree with ^^^^^^

Why are people so eager to point someone out? If the person is unknown then they are unknown, no one needs to know at all. Yea they may not be lexus owners, but they are all car enthusiast like us. Why point it out someone for hosting such an unbelievable event, 4k plus cars is amazing.

All I have to say is, that sucks for pointing out someone just so the blame can go to someone, you may feed the cops one person, it is not going to stop them from keeping an eye out for tuners.
Word!!!!
Old 06-05-12, 10:07 PM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

gonna be pretty amazing if there is a next time for this meet AND even more cars show up.
Old 06-05-12, 10:25 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

there shouldn't be anything wrong with a car meet - as long as it's organized, discreet, and not "disturbing the peace", generally speaking.

i'm going out on a limb here, but as you all saw in the news footage there were so many cars that were crowding the shopping center and the adjacent local roads that not only did it impede actual patrons of the stores in said shopping center, the sheer number of cars became a huge nuisance on public roads.

while it's irresponsible for others to turn this into a "let's throw someone under the bus" thread, whoever is responsible for organizing it (or actively promoting it at the outset) should at least stand up and not only apologize to the city of burbank, burbank PD, and the landlord/property managers of the shopping center for what happened but work with them if they want to continue these types of meets.

/$0.02
Old 06-06-12, 08:04 AM
Just F Me
Lexus Champion

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by projectdna
there shouldn't be anything wrong with a car meet - as long as it's organized, discreet, and not "disturbing the peace", generally speaking.

i'm going out on a limb here, but as you all saw in the news footage there were so many cars that were crowding the shopping center and the adjacent local roads that not only did it impede actual patrons of the stores in said shopping center, the sheer number of cars became a huge nuisance on public roads.

while it's irresponsible for others to turn this into a "let's throw someone under the bus" thread, whoever is responsible for organizing it (or actively promoting it at the outset) should at least stand up and not only apologize to the city of burbank, burbank PD, and the landlord/property managers of the shopping center for what happened but work with them if they want to continue these types of meets.

/$0.02
Well said

Quick Reply: No More Krispy Kream tueday's