CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Inland Empire Caravan to The Pursuit 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-13, 04:52 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmdavid
Don't know to many people from here, but I'm down to roll!
That's what it's about. LOL
Old 06-08-13, 09:37 AM
smooth0033
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unislay is sorta rite. I'm coming from SB (berdoo). But what he said is correct. The first stop will be for any guys from the HD & surrounding cities, ie. Berdoo, Redlands, Colton, Riverside. Then well head over to the next stop and so on n so forth.
Old 06-09-13, 06:26 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hoping that I can wake up that early for a show, throw me on the list. I know Kirby and Carlos personally from our weekly Wednesday meets so if anything I'll be going along with whatever itinerary they have planned.

Dont really come on the forums much so if any of you guys need to get in touch with me for whatever reason, please do so through my assistant TheKirby lolz

car info: gs300
Old 06-10-13, 05:27 AM
Akito san
Pole Position

Rancho kawabunga for me please!
Go Go Lexus Ninja turtles!
as I drive low SC sloooow!
Old 06-10-13, 04:01 PM
TheKirby
Driver

Originally Posted by sananikone
Hoping that I can wake up that early for a show, throw me on the list. I know Kirby and Carlos personally from our weekly Wednesday meets so if anything I'll be going along with whatever itinerary they have planned.

Dont really come on the forums much so if any of you guys need to get in touch with me for whatever reason, please do so through my assistant TheKirby lolz

car info: gs300
Is that right? LOL!!!!!

Akito you should come out this Wed.
Old 06-10-13, 10:04 PM
Akito san
Pole Position

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ hmmmm!! Meet party!!
Old 06-11-13, 02:24 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

UPDATED

So then should we even vote on it if all the key players are good with smooth0033's itinerary? I'm good with it...
Old 06-11-13, 02:31 PM
TheKirby
Driver

Originally Posted by UniSlayEX
UPDATED

So then should we even vote on it if all the key players are good with smooth0033's itinerary? I'm good with it...

I'm with it.
Old 06-11-13, 04:33 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Was considering making some sort of "IE/CL PURSUIT4" specific vinyls for everyone to rock for the day during the caravan/meet, would you guys be willing to slap on a sticker on your ride for the day? If less than 90% (the general majority) of the group isn't willing, I wont bother LOL

Oh and if your decision is pending the design of the sticker, I'd like to know there is atleast some interest/possibility of this happening before I even bother to invest time in designing something. If no ones willing to put a sticker on their cars then it'll be a waste of my time.

It was just a random idea i had I thought would be cool if we all pulled it off, dont bash it lol
Old 06-11-13, 07:16 PM
smooth0033
Pole Position

GREAT idea! Make it, I'm down. You can use my shop if you need any help. I'm sure I have plenty of waste material we could use.
Old 06-11-13, 09:27 PM
TheKirby
Driver

Im down for free stuff Aaron. LOL!
Old 06-11-13, 11:40 PM
Bertman
Rookie

Originally Posted by sananikone
Was considering making some sort of "IE/CL PURSUIT4" specific vinyls for everyone to rock for the day during the caravan/meet, would you guys be willing to slap on a sticker on your ride for the day? If less than 90% (the general majority) of the group isn't willing, I wont bother LOL

Oh and if your decision is pending the design of the sticker, I'd like to know there is atleast some interest/possibility of this happening before I even bother to invest time in designing something. If no ones willing to put a sticker on their cars then it'll be a waste of my time.

It was just a random idea i had I thought would be cool if we all pulled it off, dont bash it lol
I'm super down for this! I'm sure most, if not all, of the IE CL members joining in the caravan are down with this idea. Lets see some designs & make it happen!
Old 06-12-13, 10:36 AM
PointABE
Driver

Hey guys, not sure if you guys remember me but I'm that asian guy with the 1LS from MNM haha.
Well put me down as a maybe for the caravan since I'm from the 909 (Diamond Bar) and nobody has set up a caravan (AFAIK) from that area.

I like the vinyl idea, I am down for it too.
Old 06-12-13, 03:38 PM
UniSlayEX
Lexus Test Driver

UPDATED for......

Old 06-12-13, 03:47 PM
sananikone
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by smooth0033
GREAT idea! Make it, I'm down. You can use my shop if you need any help. I'm sure I have plenty of waste material we could use.
Do you have a plotter that can cut the graphics for us? my plotter is all the way in Brea and I don't know when i'll be out there next. I can do the design and you can cut them possibly?

I also have some gloss black vinyl (around 20 ft x 5 ft) I can supply for those who want gloss black....

As for everyone else, any suggestions where we should run this vinyl design on our cars? I'm gonna try some ideas myself that i'll upload later today or tomorrow, but would like to hear your guys' input

Quick Reply: Inland Empire Caravan to The Pursuit 4