CL of Southern California For Southern California Lexus owners to come together.

Woodland Hills Lexus 🤬 Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-21, 02:12 PM
Billah
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Woodland Hills Lexus 🤬 Sucks

I bought a CPO 2016 Lexus RX450h from Woodland Hills Lexus a couple years ago and reached yet another frustration with this dealership.During the purchase process, the dealer took the keys for our trade in and then played a 4 hour waiting game with us knowing that my wife and 2 year old kid would eventually go crazy and want to finish the sale. I should have walked out but the car was a rare version of pearl white with white interior and Mark Levinson stereo on the hybrid. There was only 1 is the Los Angeles area.

I’m thoroughly unimpressed with the CPO sale and service. I doubt it was inspected per CPO propaganda because I found damaged lower rocker panels with gouges and broken retainer clips, curbed wheels and a broken cup holder in a few days after driving it home and cleaning the car. I called the dealership and they agreed to fix the trim, perform cosmetic touch up to the wheels but refused to fix the cub holder in the rear seat arm rest. I just left the cup holder in a broken state since we don’t use it much.

Fast forward to recent date. I just performed my first oil change. Woodland Hills Lexus did not put the oil pan bolt washer (gasket) on after the last oil change and the filter housing was tightened so much that I had to use a 1/2” drive breaker bar and broke it in the process of removal. I suspect it was lazily installed with an electric impact wrench. So after a $50 trip to the local Toyota dealership for a new filter housing, I properly tightened it and finished the oil change.

I cannot recommend Woodland Hills Lexus.
Old 10-06-21, 03:27 PM
ashschwin
Pit Crew

Received 82 Likes on 43 Posts

Might be a bit of a further drive, but try Thousand Oaks Lexus next time. I had a pretty good experience dealing with their service department.

As far as purchasing cars go, I have hated every single transaction I made at a dealership since they just like to play the waiting game. Even two months ago when we purchased our 4Runner with cash, we had to wait 2 hours to get with the finance manager to complete the transaction.