CL Vendor Products for 2IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 2IS models from CL Vendors

Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-15, 12:48 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction

Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to be back in the Lexus game! A few years back we made a diffuser for the 2nd Gen IS. Well not only have we now done it again for the 3rd gen IS we truly feel we improved upon our previous one in every way! Before I get into the new product we have, a quick summary of Euroteck Racing for those who are not familiar. Euroteck Racing is a composite manufacturer and designer for many private label companies. We produce companies entire product lines from design, testing, fitment all the way to final single prototype and mass production. We also make many carbon fiber parts for race teams, and even a full carbon fiber tub for a Formula car in Europe, sadly NDA's do not allow me to show all this We also manufacture 1, 2 and 3pc forged wheels for other companies. However, our current retail line can we seen at www.etkms.com We currently have carbon fiber parts for Ferrari, Mclaren, Lamborghini, Porsche and Mercedes. Our manufacturing process is second to none, we produce OEM like quality parts (we also do OEM carbon fiber production for 3 OEMs). The amount of pride and craftsmanship in our parts is something you will not see with to many other companies these days. If we cannot create the best, we will not make it.

Now to the good part! Our carbon fiber rear performance diffuser for the IS!!!! This thing is absolutely awesome looking! We have actually had this made for a few months already but have only been selling it to Lexus dealers and have already sold a total of 40. They love the style and OEM like fitment. A brief description about the diffuser from our website is below: or on the site here http://www.euroteckracing.com/#!lexus/c1kqv

--------

"Euroteck Racing is proud to introduce our ER-LI3D rear performance diffuser for the 3rd gen 2014+ Lexus IS models. This stunning part features 5 performance inspired full length fins moulded on to a OEM style rear under tray which allows for 100% OEM mounting with NO modification at all and uses all OEM clips and plastic nuts for the install. It also allows for easy on an off installation. 100% designed and manufactured in the USA with the highest grade of manufacturing available. 100% pre-preg carbon fiber formed and cured in an autoclave. The final step of clear coat is equally impressive using high quality PPG clear coat for an incredible finish and long lasting durability. Designed with the knowledge and expertise we gained in testing race parts and aero parts in a wind tunnel, we are confident this is a truly unique and the only real performance inspired diffuser on the market for the 3rd Gen Lexus IS. The aggressive menacing look this diffuser creates on the rear view from all angles is however the best part. Designed for the true enthusiast who seeks quality, functionality and style.

Available in standard twill weave, or plain weave carbon fiber. Gloss or Matte clear coat finish at no charge.

Note: This fits all current 2014+ Lexus IS 3rd gen models, IS250, IS350, IS250 F-Sport and IS350 F-Sport."

--------

Currently we are making these to order, we can make them in different carbon weave types and also matte or gloss finish. Right now turn around time is about 3-4 weeks on average. Current introductory price is $899. Like we have done on other new parts, if there is enough initial interest we would be more then happy to do a group buy to be able to even lower the price more. We are innovators, we cater to the niche of enthusiasts who really want a quality part not made over seas, not a replica and is exactly what it is meant to be. This is a real diffuser, not a little bumper apron or skirt that attaches to the rear of a bumper to mimic a diffuser.

I will be posting more pics soon on other cars. Forgive us as this donor IS below is BONE stock

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or contact me directly at neal@etkms.com or call 1-866-950-7779

Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-1.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-2.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-3.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-4.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-5.jpg  

Last edited by Euroteck; 08-13-15 at 01:01 AM.
Old 08-13-15, 12:50 AM
LeeJonah
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice diffuser!
Old 08-13-15, 12:54 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-6.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-7.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-8.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-9.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-10.jpg  

Old 08-13-15, 12:57 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-11.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-12.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-13.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-14.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-15.jpg  

Old 08-13-15, 12:58 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

last pic........
Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-16.jpg  
Old 08-13-15, 01:02 AM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LeeJonah
Nice diffuser!
Thank you! and you didn't even see all the pics the time you posted this!
Old 08-13-15, 01:31 AM
1sleekIS
Driver School Candidate

Shut up and take my money!!! I'm in for a group buy, seriously that thing is sick.
Old 08-13-15, 05:25 AM
Imprezario
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like a really well made and purposeful part! Any plans of making another body parts for 3IS?
Old 08-13-15, 09:24 AM
anthonys2r
Advanced

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

Dang, this is an awesome diffuser, but that is a very steep price
Old 08-13-15, 09:25 AM
Mr_VFS1
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think I saw this car in person. Is it for sale at JM Lexus? If so, looks great in person. The rear CF spoiler looks amazing also!
Old 08-13-15, 09:31 AM
cp2
Racer

Received 369 Likes on 213 Posts

craftsmanship looks flawless! the fins are a little too long vertically for my taste. I'm afraid that they may take some good hits on a lowered vehicle (especially on steeper driveways or ramps), but it could just be the angles of the pics.
Old 08-13-15, 12:17 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Imprezario
Looks like a really well made and purposeful part! Any plans of making another body parts for 3IS?
Thanks. We make the spoiler shown, which was a F sport spoiler copy we make for a dealer in carbon fiber, but we only sell it to them. We are toying with the idea of a front lip and different style spoiler, but those are just thoughts at the moment.
Old 08-13-15, 12:30 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MR_CV5
I think I saw this car in person. Is it for sale at JM Lexus? If so, looks great in person. The rear CF spoiler looks amazing also!
Thank you! Yes, you did not see this particular car, but you definitely did see others at JM Lexus, we did about 20 cars for them already. They have a few available in the showroom now. We just did 3 more cars for them last week.

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-20150530_190829_resized.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-20150530_191056_resized.jpg   Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-20150809_195341_resized.jpg  
Old 08-13-15, 12:36 PM
Euroteck
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cp2
craftsmanship looks flawless! the fins are a little too long vertically for my taste. I'm afraid that they may take some good hits on a lowered vehicle (especially on steeper driveways or ramps), but it could just be the angles of the pics.
Thank you. I would say it is mostly the pics, we tried to take it from some angles to really show it off. The fins are pretty short, really could not be much shorter without it looking odd. You have a fair concern about clearance. We made sure when making that this is not the lowest portion of the car. When looking under the car with it installed, there is multiple other components on the car that are lower including some areas of the mufflers and exhaust. The car would have to literally be slammed and the incline would have to be very steep for any issue. See this picture.

Attached Thumbnails Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction-20150809_195709_resized.jpg  
Old 08-16-15, 06:04 PM
1sleekIS
Driver School Candidate

Hey Euroteck, not sure if you saw my last post, but any idea on group buy pricing if we can get one started?

Quick Reply: Euroteck Racing NEW Carbon Fiber Rear Performance Diffuser Introduction