CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-16 | 11:20 AM
FSportDRM
Pole Position

Originally Posted by TTFS
Yes we agree, right now we are giving our handheld tool away but this is only a temporary deal.
So OBD is available now?
Old 02-25-16 | 11:50 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by FSportDRM
So OBD is available now?
We still have to do the first flash by removing your ECU. All flashes after that are OBD. We hope to be full OBD soon. That is why we are running this deal so we can speed up the process.
Old 02-28-16 | 09:28 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

MAJOR UPDATES!

We wanted to show the Lexus community our dedication and commitment to the platform so we have some pretty big updates!

First we are now able to tune all Lexus ISF'S through the OBD port. I REPEAT WE ARE ABLE TO TUNE ALL ISF'S THROUGH THE OBD PORT. WE DO NOT NEED YOUR ECU TO TUNE!

Second to show or dedication and commitment we will be purchasing a shop ISF for testing and tuning. But we aren't stopping there! We will be looking to manufacture our own performance products, Intakes, catch cans.. On top of that we are working to partner with performance companies that support this platform.

Third we had a RCF in our shop this weekend and we have a connection that has given us a Lexus RCF ECU for testing. We are making great progress!

Lastly, we are working quickly to be able to tune the entire platform through OBD!

If you are a ISF owner or any of the later model Lexus's owner this is a great time for you! We ask that you be patient as we our going full force ahead with this platform. We are investing heavily into the future of this market.

Some pictures below on what we are working on and have in store!

Old 02-29-16 | 08:13 AM
NYKnick101
Lexus Test Driver

Can I make a suggestion? AWD Mid-pipe's for the 2IS... the only thing that no company makes that all the AWD northern IS owners want... That is something I will purchase in a heartbeat instead of hacking my stock exhaust
Old 02-29-16 | 08:30 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by NYKnick101
Can I make a suggestion? AWD Mid-pipe's for the 2IS... the only thing that no company makes that all the AWD northern IS owners want... That is something I will purchase in a heartbeat instead of hacking my stock exhaust
Thank you for the suggestion. We can definitely consider this when we move to the parts phase
Old 02-29-16 | 09:13 AM
xellos
Driver

Do you guys have any dyno results from a 3IS 350 F-sport tune? Do you expect similar gains to a 2IS 350?
Old 02-29-16 | 10:13 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by xellos
Do you guys have any dyno results from a 3IS 350 F-sport tune? Do you expect similar gains to a 2IS 350?
We have not done a 3IS yet. Similar gains to more, newer vehicle so possibly less mileage. But again until we do a few we can't tend to give a good average.
Old 03-03-16 | 07:03 PM
rsx2crazy
Rookie

Could you explain into detail on how you would tune the transmission? Faster shifts? Hold the RPMS longer? etc???
Old 03-03-16 | 07:34 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rsx2crazy
Could you explain into detail on how you would tune the transmission? Faster shifts? Hold the RPMS longer? etc???
We won't be able to go into detail, if we did anyone with the tools and know how would be able to duplicate it.

Once we get closer to perfecting the tune and releasing it to everyone we will go into as much detail as possible.

Of course we will continue to share with the community as we have been.
Old 03-15-16 | 05:30 PM
Fsportme
Driver

I've had many high horsepower domestic cars that are tuned via obd port with no issues. I'd be glad to see this come to market.
Old 03-29-16 | 02:26 PM
Mesh704
Instructor

TTFS I need your opinion on the tune on my car
DYNOJET ( 6th gear )

287 WHP
290 TORQUE

Old 03-30-16 | 09:09 AM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mesh704
TTFS I need your opinion on the tune on my car
DYNOJET ( 6th gear )

287 WHP
290 TORQUE

2014 Lexus is350 ( BOLTS-ON + TUNE ) 6th gear DYNOJET - YouTube
Hello,

I will forward Frank the link to your video so he can take a look but not sure if video alone is enough information. If you have graphs, a/f readings, and more details on the car as far as mileage and modification please email us.
Old 03-30-16 | 10:00 AM
GISguy
Intermediate

Any chance we'll see something like this for the 2GR-FE in the ES350/Avalon/Camry/Rav4/RX?
Old 03-31-16 | 04:44 PM
TTFS
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GISguy
Any chance we'll see something like this for the 2GR-FE in the ES350/Avalon/Camry/Rav4/RX?
Yes we can tune those. If there is a make/model that you do not see us advertise for on this forum or on our website please contact us. We tune many makes/models but do not have everything listed.
Old 05-12-16 | 12:48 PM
Fingers007
Rookie

TTFS, I was wondering how your IS350 F-Sport tune interacts with the car's 4 different driving modes. The car has eco, normal, sport and sport+ modes. Does your tune overwrite the existing 4 modes or is the tune applied equally across the 4 modes?

Is it possible to make the following changes to the 4 driving modes:
eco mode = eco mode / or tuned to be more fuel efficient
normal mode = normal mode
sport mode = sport+ mode
sport+ mode = ludicrous mode (TTFS Tune)

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Fingers007; 05-12-16 at 12:53 PM. Reason: no reason given

Quick Reply: New Service Lexus IS Custom ECU Tuning!