CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

New Product RR Racing ECU Tuning and Supercharger Development

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-17, 01:34 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,384 Likes on 636 Posts

Originally Posted by dunn
you said Base is 100 hp
are you saying theres different stages?

will any of them involve stroking the engine?
100hp is a safe base kit limit which we will test as we increase the power and track test it throughout the summer, so by the end of the summer we will see how high we can go.

Originally Posted by Ciggy
How about some pictures? Some videos of this thing running. Feed the beast we'd love to see this working even if we can't get our hands on it yet.
In June we will do a major update on this kit and official release date. I am sorry for the delays, we recently released the RCF Supercharger and that sapped a lot of our time.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 05-22-17, 01:48 PM
sarcoptic
Driver

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

The good...I got my tuner in the mail today....the bad is the included usb key is completely empty so I have no way to install the MyGenius software. Anyone have it by chance they can upload it so I can grab it? I already have a note sent to RR Racing but in case anyone here sees this SOS first
Old 05-22-17, 02:37 PM
Mesh704
Instructor

Received 149 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by sarcoptic
The good...I got my tuner in the mail today....the bad is the included usb key is completely empty so I have no way to install the MyGenius software. Anyone have it by chance they can upload it so I can grab it? I already have a note sent to RR Racing but in case anyone here sees this SOS first
We have purchased more than x6 of the OBD programmer and all of them have the MYG software in the USB.

Try to make sure your computer is working good.

Or try this link to download the software

http://www.driverscape.com/download/...-genius-device

Hope that help.
Old 05-22-17, 02:55 PM
sarcoptic
Driver

As crazy as it sounds the key was definitely empty. I checked a couple different computers. In the end Simon already made contact and sent me a link to the software. I have the unit going and software updated completed on the PC and the handheld unit itself. Now to pull the ECU file. Thanks!
Old 05-22-17, 03:58 PM
and3re
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

What!!!!!!

This is my worst nightmare
Old 05-22-17, 03:59 PM
and3re
Driver

Originally Posted by Mesh704
We have purchased more than x6 of the OBD programmer and all of them have the MYG software in the USB.

Try to make sure your computer is working good.

Or try this link to download the software

http://www.driverscape.com/download/...-genius-device

Hope that help.
As crazy as it sounds the key was definitely empty. I checked a couple different computers. In the end Simon already made contact and sent me a link to the software. I have the unit going and software updated completed on the PC and the handheld unit itself. Now to pull the ECU file. Thanks!

Keep us in the loop

Let us know how it runs.
Old 05-22-17, 04:00 PM
sarcoptic
Driver

Originally Posted by and3re
What!!!!!!

This is my worst nightmare
No worries...they responded in 20 minutes and I got the needed software. Already pulled the ECU file and sent it over. Just mind the instructions and you should be good.
Old 05-23-17, 11:03 AM
sarcoptic
Driver

And the wait begins...they didn't have my ECU ID for my 2016 RC300 AWD. Hopefully it doesn't take as long as some of the others on here Patience will be worth it in the end
Old 05-24-17, 12:21 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor

Received 1,384 Likes on 636 Posts

And the wait begins...they didn't have my ECU ID for my 2016 RC300 AWD. Hopefully it doesn't take as long as some of the others on here Patience will be worth it in the end
Sometimes there are files that we don't yet have. We know that sometimes it is inconvenient to send in the ECU for bench reading, so we offer some incentives, please email us and we will try to make it worthwhile.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 05-24-17, 02:33 PM
and3re
Driver

Really?
That is the worst.

But hey, the seller did say you will get incentives. Let us know what they are if you can.
I am also on the fence for the tune as well. Is there a way that they can tell us ahead if our ecu can be programmed ahead of time ?

Last edited by and3re; 06-03-17 at 08:10 AM.
Old 06-03-17, 07:14 AM
Cheeb
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Rafi,

Any email list or other means of communications other than these forums to stay updated on the SC release for the 3IS?

Thanks!
Old 06-03-17, 04:25 PM
airjordan1
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Any data on how well it works for the rwd is250? would love to gain some power for the car
Old 06-03-17, 08:39 PM
minhael
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

I am from Canada and have the 2016 IS300 AWD F sport with the F sport intake pipe only. How much will i get ding on the import tax? With the low exchange rate i want to make sure i am not getting ding too much for the import tax as i had very bad import tax experience. In addition, what's going on with the group buy? Is it still happening? Thanks.
Old 06-05-17, 05:25 AM
sarcoptic
Driver

Originally Posted by and3re
Really?
That is the worst.

But hey, the seller did say you will get incentives. Let us know what they are if you can.
I am also on the fence for the tune as well. Is there a way that they can tell us ahead if our ecu can be programmed ahead of time ?
Current update....I ended up sending RR Racing my ECU last week for them to pull the ECU ID themselves. They have been outstanding and I was only without the car for one day. Now I just need to wait for the DIMSport to add official support and I can continue with flashing the car. Hopefully DIMSport is just as awesome as RR Racing has been. I also hope this helps other future potential buyers who may have the same ID as myself. Next update will hopefully be confirmation of a flashed ECU
Old 06-05-17, 07:16 AM
pokerbud81
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by minhael
I am from Canada and have the 2016 IS300 AWD F sport with the F sport intake pipe only. How much will i get ding on the import tax? With the low exchange rate i want to make sure i am not getting ding too much for the import tax as i had very bad import tax experience. In addition, what's going on with the group buy? Is it still happening? Thanks.
They didn't end up charging me anything for import tax. Only got nailed with a terrible exchange rate.

Quick Reply: New Product RR Racing ECU Tuning and Supercharger Development