CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

Group Buy Rioja Red Carbonfiber Steering Wheel for IS250 / IS350 & RC250 / RC350 - GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-17, 08:40 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Kendyli
Hey Josh! Did you receive my payment and email?
Originally Posted by PGARazor
Josh,
Can you please check if you received payment on your end, funds have been cleared on my end. Just like a little kid in Xmas waiting to open gifts.LOL
Hey Guys,

I can 100% confirm your payments have cleared. Both your guys steering wheels will be shipping out this week. Our shipping team will be inputting the tracking information into the PayPal invoices. The tracking information will be available in your PayPal account; PayPal should automatically send you an email once the tracking has been inputted/updated.

Looking forward to seeing some awesome photos

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com
Old 08-31-17, 12:32 PM
Tim151
Pit Crew

Received 113 Likes on 44 Posts

Hey josh bought mine a little over a week ago and haven't received any shipping info???
Old 08-31-17, 03:14 PM
chuongzzz
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim151
Hey josh bought mine a little over a week ago and haven't received any shipping info???
same to me , I just send them an email because I want it before Labor Day so I have time to install it . They said it's ready for shipping but I think they are working on it now . That's why we still not have it yet
Old 08-31-17, 07:23 PM
PGARazor
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by chuongzzz
same to me , I just send them an email because I want it before Labor Day so I have time to install it . They said it's ready for shipping but I think they are working on it now . That's why we still not have it yet
Josh,
Same here, i know you said shipping would email tracking info to Paypal invoice but yet to get any new email other than your update early this week. i just dont want to be at work and the steering wheel package sit in front of the house all afternoon.
Old 08-31-17, 08:55 PM
Tim151
Pit Crew

I'm just excited for the steering wheel I can't wait plus I bought a carbon piece to go over the silver trim to match the wheel
Old 09-01-17, 09:04 AM
ArmaEdd
Driver School Candidate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm very interested is this thicker then the OEM steering wheel? I've always felt the steering wheel to be a tad skinny.
Old 09-01-17, 03:53 PM
l33ks
Pole Position

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Josh,
Same here, i know you said shipping would email tracking info to Paypal invoice but yet to get any new email other than your update early this week. i just dont want to be at work and the steering wheel package sit in front of the house all afternoon.

Same situation, paid for mine a week ago but have yet to receive any tracking/shipping info. Hope we get ours next week!
Old 09-01-17, 06:22 PM
Fsportme
Driver

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

What's the shipping timeline once payment is confirmed?
Old 09-02-17, 06:40 PM
chuongzzz
Driver

Originally Posted by Fsportme
they just send us an email that said they got the payment to their acc and steering wheel will be shipping out this week (aug 28 - sep 01) but they didn't and i sent them an email but did not hear anything from them till now .
Old 09-03-17, 04:37 PM
Fsportme
Driver

I receive the PayPal payment invoice last night and really looking forward to installing this steering wheel.
Old 09-06-17, 09:45 AM
Fsportme
Driver

Has anyone received their steering wheel since ordering? I haven't got any info since making payment.
Old 09-06-17, 12:55 PM
chuongzzz
Driver

Has anyone received their steering wheel since ordering? I haven't got any info since making payment.
me either , I just sent them an email last Friday and PM them today but didn't get any respond , very disappointed. Anyone know how to contact them ?
Old 09-06-17, 01:26 PM
Fsportme
Driver

me either , I just sent them an email last Friday and PM them today but didn't get any respond , very disappointed. Anyone know how to contact them ?
Invoice says Ivan 408-802-4500 It also says 1 week shipping time once payment is received.
Old 09-06-17, 03:11 PM
DCTMS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Tim151
Hi Tim,

Please check your PM, just sent over your tracking information. All tracking information is inputted into the PayPal invoice for easy access, your steering wheel should be arriving tomorrow

Hi Choungzzz,

Also sent you a PM with tracking information, your steering wheel is arriving tomorrow.

Josh,
Hi Ramon,

Sent you a PM with tracking as well, should be arriving tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ArmaEdd
I'm very interested is this thicker then the OEM steering wheel? I've always felt the steering wheel to be a tad skinny.
Hi ArmaEdd,

The steering wheel is slightly thicker than OEM and includes reshaped side grips with flat bottom.

Originally Posted by Kendyli
Same situation, paid for mine a week ago but have yet to receive any tracking/shipping info. Hope we get ours next week!
Hi Kendy,

Also sent you a PM, original delivery date was tomorrow, but just checking tracking and it appears to be out for delivery today, a day early.

Hi Choungzzz,

Sorry for the delay in communication, our office is closed on the weekend, and we also observed the Labor Day (Monday) holiday. Email is always best for me as I try to respond when I can and its easier to access when I am not at my desk.

Invoice says Ivan 408-802-4500 It also says 1 week shipping time once payment is received.
Hi Fsportme,

You are correct, shipping time is ~ 1 week right now as noted by the PayPal Invoice, we are getting these done as fast as we can.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank you all for the continued support! Just to recap, email is always better for me and will yield the fastest response time. Email will allow me to respond to everyones questions faster and on days when we are not in the office. All shipping information and lead-time will be stated / inputted into the original PayPal invoices.

Best Regards,

DCTMS // Josh V.
Josh@dctms.com

Last edited by DCTMS; 09-06-17 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-08-17, 07:53 AM
Tim151
Pit Crew

Got my wheel yesterday so excited I also had got this carbon piece to overlay the silver trim.

Quick Reply: Group Buy Rioja Red Carbonfiber Steering Wheel for IS250 / IS350 & RC250 / RC350 - GROUP BUY