CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-21, 12:50 PM
panita2010
Pit Crew

Received 83 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by InveredMP
Btw, Lexion is no longer a forum supporter. I would strongly urge everyone use caution when buying one of these.
WOW ... thanks for the heads up
Old 10-28-21, 04:30 PM
leigton
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I was lucky enough to receive my Lexion head unit within 2 weeks in August this year and I got replies from Joon Kim every single time via Wechat - not right away but within a day or so. I even sent questions to Reyn Chan about the cracked voice from Waze and he replied my email with one day then that issue was resolved. I had my unit installed at Hi-Tech Car Audio which was recommended by Jazz Rock and thanks to Jazz Rock for getting a good shop for a professional installation on a unit without any installation instructions. I LOVE this Lexion head Unit so much as I like the bigger screen and nice features on Android Auto.

Last edited by leigton; 10-28-21 at 04:40 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by leigton:
ReynChan (10-29-21), wongnee (11-01-21)
Old 10-28-21, 06:44 PM
Jazzrock
Advanced

Received 202 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by leigton
I was lucky enough to receive my Lexion head unit within 2 weeks in August this year and I got replies from Joon Kim every single time via Wechat - not right away but within a day or so. I even sent questions to Reyn Chan about the cracked voice from Waze and he replied my email with one day then that issue was resolved. I had my unit installed at Hi-Tech Car Audio which was recommended by Jazz Rock and thanks to Jazz Rock for getting a good shop for a professional installation on a unit without any installation instructions. I LOVE this Lexion head Unit so much as I like the bigger screen and nice features on Android Auto.
I'm so glad it all worked out for you. Hi Tech is a great shop! I'm glad your communication was good and are enjoying the unit and larger touchscreen.
The following 3 users liked this post by Jazzrock:
leigton (10-28-21), ReynChan (10-29-21), wongnee (11-01-21)
Old 10-29-21, 08:08 PM
ReynChan
Driver School Candidate

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

thank you!
The following users liked this post:
Jazzrock (10-29-21)
Old 10-29-21, 08:29 PM
ReynChan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Jazzrock
I'm so glad it all worked out for you. Hi Tech is a great shop! I'm glad your communication was good and are enjoying the unit and larger touchscreen.
hello, Jazzrock, have you installed Lexion unit?
Jazzrock (10-29-21)
Old 10-29-21, 08:29 PM
ReynChan
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by leigton
hello, Leigton, thank you very much!
The following 2 users liked this post by ReynChan:
Jazzrock (10-29-21), leigton (11-01-21)
Old 10-29-21, 08:51 PM
Jazzrock
Advanced

Originally Posted by ReynChan
hello, Jazzrock, have you installed Lexion unit?
As was stated above, I referred Leigton to the car shop I use for installation. I had it installed in June.
It's fantastic, with no issues. I'm glad the communication is improving, as that is a serious issue for Lexion.
Lots of complaints on this forum about nonexistent communication. Luckily, I had no issues after installation.
Some people did and got no response from Lexion. I hope you stick around and help those people out.
Thanks so much.
Rob
The following 2 users liked this post by Jazzrock:
leigton (10-30-21), ReynChan (10-31-21)
Old 10-30-21, 06:22 AM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Received 143 Likes on 105 Posts

As was stated above, I referred Leigton to the car shop I use for installation. I had it installed in June.
It's fantastic, with no issues. I'm glad the communication is improving, as that is a serious issue for Lexion.
Lots of complaints on this forum about nonexistent communication. Luckily, I had no issues after installation.
Some people did and got no response from Lexion. I hope you stick around and help those people out.
Thanks so much.
Rob
Yep, hopefully it’s a change in the right direction as lots of people were left in the dark with a few people having units that don’t function properly including me. Lexion left us completely high and dry. Somebody in the RC forums was sent a replacement unit to fix the same issue I am having. I haven’t received a thing. It’s a real shame.

Last edited by InveredMP; 10-30-21 at 06:26 AM.
Old 10-30-21, 02:05 PM
Jazzrock
Advanced

Yep, hopefully it’s a change in the right direction as lots of people were left in the dark with a few people having units that don’t function properly including me. Lexion left us completely high and dry. Somebody in the RC forums was sent a replacement unit to fix the same issue I am having. I haven’t received a thing. It’s a real shame.
Did you email ReynChan? He seems to be on here fairly regularly and fairly responsive. sale02@binarytek.cn
Old 10-31-21, 08:57 AM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Did you email ReynChan? He seems to be on here fairly regularly and fairly responsive. sale02@binarytek.cn

I haven’t. Honestly I doubt they would do much as Lexion is the one who dropped the ball on taking care of my situation, but I suppose it’s worth a shot.
Old 11-01-21, 12:24 AM
ReynChan
Driver School Candidate

Thanks so much.
Rob
hello,Rob
thank you!
sorry for late, I knew this forum in Aug
Lexion and I will do our best to help everyone
Old 11-01-21, 12:27 AM
ReynChan
Driver School Candidate

hello,
may you sent email to me about your units issue?
Old 11-01-21, 01:06 PM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ReynChan
hello,
may you sent email to me about your units issue?
Email sent and it looks like the issue is in work again. Thank you Reyn.
Jazzrock (11-01-21)
Old 11-01-21, 08:36 PM
wongnee
Intermediate

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts

I have an issue that occasionally the music stutters and after a few stutters then Carplay would disconnect and keep trying to reconnect by itself and sometimes it's a dead loop.
Usually, I would reset the Carplay system if that happens (press and hold the return button for 6 seconds).

When this issue happened, I was always wearing a Huawei smartwatch (which connects to my iPhone via Bluetooth at all times), and the Huawei Health app is always allowed to run in the background
(I granted that permission).

For the last 2 weeks, I've been watching another watch that makes no Bluetooth connection, and the said issue does not happen even once.

Now I'm thinking that might be the issue is related to the Bluetooth connection of other gadgets, like the problem reported by many users with the latest iOS15.

Just to share...
Old 11-01-21, 08:37 PM
jdmrcf
Driver School Candidate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Reyn is extremely helpful, email him if you guys have any problems.
The following 2 users liked this post by jdmrcf:
Jazzrock (11-01-21), leigton (11-01-21)

Quick Reply: Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models