CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-23, 04:37 AM
Rabbitz
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitch1979
One other configuration thought: on your Samsung did you also try going into Bluetooth settings for the BNR-3E2E51 device to disable "calls" but enable "audio"? And similarly (but reversed) on the "Lexis IS" Bluetooth device enable "calls" but disable "audio"?
Simultaneous Bluetooth connection to both the Lexion and Lexus might work ok if your Samsung knows which of those two devices to route calls through.
I tried doing this. Didn't work. Lexion unit has one slider. So it automatically disconnects Bluetooth of you turn off calls.
Old 04-09-23, 04:39 PM
shoodes
Pit Crew

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Rabbitz
I tried doing this. Didn't work. Lexion unit has one slider. So it automatically disconnects Bluetooth of you turn off calls.

Yep. There's only one option on there and its just for calls. I don't think any audio is routed through the Lexion bluetooth, it just uses that connection to engage the wireless AA/CP.

The current setup i have is working almost flawlessly, the only issue i've noticed is when the disconnect task runs, there's a slight pause or cutout in AA for maybe 1-2s before it resyncs uo.
Old 04-11-23, 06:19 AM
Alexvej1
10th Gear

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 10.25" 1920*720P Android 12 For Lexus

Hi.I just installed Android 12 for Lexus ES300h.
System is very similar as Lixion but much chipper
The installation vent very well and I'm able to use Apple Carplay and Android Auto.
Have one question how to mirror Iphone screen to the device?
Thank you very much.

Last edited by Alexvej1; 04-11-23 at 07:02 AM.
Old 04-19-23, 02:59 AM
Skinneyy
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Which one should I buy for a 2017 Lexus IS300 F Sport with navigation? Do I need the screen since I already have the 10.25 inch screen?
Old 04-19-23, 02:11 PM
Jazzrock
Advanced

Received 202 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Skinneyy
Which one should I buy for a 2017 Lexus IS300 F Sport with navigation? Do I need the screen since I already have the 10.25 inch screen?
I love my Lexion. I have the two unit version, but now they sell a one unit version, even better. I'm fairly sure you don't need another screen if you have a 10,25 inch screen.
If you have a smaller screen, it won't look right with the Lexion unit. I love my 10.25 inch touchscreen from Lexion. I have a 16 IS200t F Sport with navigation.
Old 04-20-23, 01:50 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Skinneyy
Hi @Skinneyy,

@Jazzrock is right (thanks btw @Jazzrock

If you already have the 10.25 inch screen on your 2017 Lexus IS300 F Sport, you can install just the interface which is LEXION A10-LXI(IS) here: https://www.lexionautomotive.com/pro...ion-a10-lxi-is The screen won't appear distorted with the Lexion interface installed to your factory screen.

If you would rather go with the All-in-one solution LEXION A10-LXS(IS) it will work out as well: https://www.lexionautomotive.com/product-page/lexus-is

I hope that helps.

Sales Department

sales@lexionautomotive.com
www.lexionautomotive.com
Facebook & Instagram: @lexionautomotive
LinkedIn: Lexion Group

The following users liked this post:
Jazzrock (04-20-23)
Old 05-01-23, 06:42 AM
slodave
10th Gear

Default Problem with new install

I purchased a Lexion A10-LXS for my 2017 IS 350. My car has a 10.25 inch screen from factory.
The install went fine until time to connect LVDS cable. The stock connector is different than the one on the new screen, Pictures attached. Searched this thread to see of this had come up before. Did not see anything. Any ideas? I'm all out.
I have already reached out to Lexion but still waiting.

Factory screen showing LVDS

Original factory LVDS connector

New Screen on Lexion A10-LXS

Instructions from Lexion
Old 05-05-23, 07:20 AM
NLyle37
2nd gear

Default Will this work with a vehicle that has an aftermarket audio system already installed?

Originally Posted by Lexion Automotive
Hello Everyone!

As many of you already know, all our Carplays that used to be in two parts (board & monitor) are now come in All-In-One.
See the Lexus IS Carplay upgrade before and after pictures. For IS, the head unit is swapped with a 10.25" HD Touch screen from conventional 7" or 10.25".
The All-In-One is available for IS 2013-2018 and 2019-2023.

Installation is super easy. If you're not confident with the DIY approach, you can always ask for a professional installer to do it for you. However, it's not necessary and may add unnecessary costs.

This screen is larger than typical factory screens found in cars, and it boasts a nice widescreen display. It's very user-friendly due to its touch functionality, and it also comes with both Carplay and Android Auto built-in, so you won't have to deal with different systems. The best part is that it integrates perfectly with your car's existing systems, allowing you to switch between the new and factory screens seamlessly. Additionally, it's extremely convenient as you can connect it wirelessly or with a wire.

Looking for an infotainment update but your Lexus is not IS? Lexion is available for RC, GS, CT, NX, UX, ES (10.25” &12.3”), RX as well!

Lexion Automotive Website

Any questions, please bring it to our attention at sales@lexionautomotive.com or reply to this new thread!

Sales Department

www.lexionautomotive.com
i have aftermarket speakers and a sub installed in my car that I play music through the Usb or Bluetooth. Will I still have the use of my audio stuff if I install this new screen/ am using CarPlay

Old 05-05-23, 07:29 PM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Received 143 Likes on 105 Posts

The compatibility list doesn't show the 2019 IS working with the single interface unit. Will this in fact work?
Old 05-06-23, 10:22 AM
slodave
10th Gear

So far just crickets on response from Lexion for my install issue shown above. I have posted here and sent several email inquiries.
I'm not too impressed with the support from them so far. This is their forum in the vendor section right?
Why even have it if you are not responding to customer questions? It shows you are actively on the site right now.

Come on guys, make me a believer.
Old 05-07-23, 03:40 AM
lo0oka92
2nd gear

Post is250

my car is IS 250 2014 without NAV will be fit my car ?
and i think my OEM 7" can it be replace ?
Old 05-09-23, 01:06 PM
slodave
10th Gear

Very frustrating to spend that much money with zero support. My only recourse now is to involve Paypal and get a refund/return.
Old 05-09-23, 08:39 PM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Received 143 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by slodave
Very frustrating to spend that much money with zero support. My only recourse now is to involve Paypal and get a refund/return.
Sad that it is still like that.

I bought a new Lexus after being gone for over a year (my IS200T got totaled). I was one of the early adopters of the full Lexion system and had issues. I received no help on it.
Old 05-10-23, 10:09 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by InveredMP
Sad that it is still like that.

I bought a new Lexus after being gone for over a year (my IS200T got totaled). I was one of the early adopters of the full Lexion system and had issues. I received no help on it.
Hi @InveredMP,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately from as ClubLexus is not where we mainly provide customer services, we apologize for missing out of some threads that were posted. For all of you who also have any issued with our Lexion unit, please make sure to send relevant pictures and videos to our email directly at sales@lexionautomative.com (include your order number, email used, name) so that we can track what was sent and analyze what is going on - then schedule something with our engineers to help you via video call if necessary.

Many thanks

Sales Department

www.lexionautomotive.com

Old 05-10-23, 10:12 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by slodave
Hi @slodave,

Please Private message me your name and email address / or order number so that we can communicate via email! With your ID here I can't locate the order info.
Thanks!

Sales Department

www.lexionautomotive.com

Quick Reply: Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models