CL Vendor Products for 3IS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 3IS models from CL Vendors

Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-23, 10:21 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lo0oka92
my car is IS 250 2014 without NAV will be fit my car ?
and i think my OEM 7" can it be replace ?
Hi @lo0oka92,

Yes this Lexion here: https://www.lexionautomotive.com/product-page/lexus-is will fit your IS 250 2014 without NAV.
If you go to the link to place an order, you will see the option to select "OEM Screen size= 7''.
You will benefit from 10.25" wide HD IPS touch screen with 1920*720 resolution instead of the dinky 7" screen after installing Lexion.

Let me know if you have more questions, the easiest way to assist you is to email me at sales@lexionautomotive.com for your privacy.

Thanks!!!

Sales Department

sales@lexionautomotive.com
www.lexionautomotive.com
Facebook & Instagram: @lexionautomotive
LinkedIn: Lexion Group

Old 05-11-23, 04:41 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by NLyle37
i have aftermarket speakers and a sub installed in my car that I play music through the Usb or Bluetooth. Will I still have the use of my audio stuff if I install this new screen/ am using CarPlay
Yes, you will still be able to use your existing speakers as you normally use (calls/ music etc. ) Installing Lexion will not diminish the quality of audio either.

I hope this helps!

Sales Department

www.lexionautomotive.com

Old 05-12-23, 04:00 PM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Received 144 Likes on 105 Posts

Ordered 7 days ago with no update, nothing has shipped. Asked yesterday for a refund and didn't get a response to that either....
Old 05-13-23, 09:36 PM
Lexamongus
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I saw your website. Are you able to offer one for a 2015 RX350 No Navigation?
Old 05-15-23, 12:29 AM
Lexion Automotive
Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lexamongus
Hello, I saw your website. Are you able to offer one for a 2015 RX350 No Navigation?
Hello, thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can order this one (2016-2019) : https://www.lexionautomotive.com/product-page/lexus-rx
It also works with 2015 RX350. Do you have a 360D camera by the way?

Sales Department

www.lexionautomotive.com

Old 05-15-23, 06:58 AM
Lexamongus
10th Gear

No its just a base model, it's also the third generation 2015 model. The 12" screen will fit?
Old 05-30-23, 06:24 PM
proudmango
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just received my lexion unit for my 2014 is350 yesterday. I installed the unit but I have only one problem, anytime I want to switch to the factory Lexus menu the screen goes blank. However I can still hear the chime of clicking around the factory menu options. Holding the home button brings me back to the lexion screen. Any idea what I’m missing here?

Last edited by proudmango; 05-30-23 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-30-23, 10:49 PM
proudmango
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by proudmango
I just received my lexion unit for my 2014 is350 yesterday. I installed the unit but I have only one problem, anytime I want to switch to the factory Lexus menu the screen goes blank. However I can still hear the chime of clicking around the factory menu options. Holding the home button brings me back to the lexion screen. Any idea what I’m missing here?

looks like I forgot to connect the blue lvds connector on the back. Once I did that everything worked perfectly! Here are my thoughts

1) boot time was extremely quick, about 15-20 seconds
2) rear view camera works as intended
3) CarPlay works very well. There is a minor lag for wireless CarPlay. The wired connection is a bit smoother
4) CarPlay automatically connects at boot time, I don’t have to click around anywhere
5) display works with “Hey Siri”, I did not have to attach a microphone or anything to the display
6) Audio quality is indistinguishable from factory

so far I am very pleased!
Old 06-01-23, 09:18 AM
toxiccomic
5th Gear

Question Lexion unit not working

Hello, I recently got a Lexion unit which is the A10-LXS, install went perfectly I followed the youtube video but when it came to using the unit it worked right away but only on the Android side of things, whenever I tried switching back to the OEM side of the car its either frozen or shows a black screen, I doubled checked all connections and made sure they were no damage pins but everything seemed intact. As I mentioned the Android side of the unit works great even got Carplay connected I just can't switch back to the OEM side of it or else the system freezes.

Android side of the unit works even carplay

This is what happens on the OEM side

I tried later that day and this is what it showed

It seems like the screen shifted to the right for some reason but the same problem here frozen on that screen on the OEM side

EDIT: I contacted Reyn and we managed to fix this issue it was software related

Last edited by toxiccomic; 06-05-23 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Fixed
Old 06-05-23, 08:16 PM
Mitch1979
Driver School Candidate

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Posting a follow-up. Since I last posted here with questions I've received and installed this unit in a 2016 IS200t F-sport (w Nav).
Everything worked first time. @shoodes and @Rabbitz - even incoming calls on the Android Auto side works without the issues you noted above. You might consider contacting Lexion about a software update to resolve the issues you noted.

I'm trying to exclusively stay on the Lexion side. There are a few inconveniences I've noticed after a few weeks of use...
- if you are listening to music through Lexion USB flash drive, both the Play/Pause button and the Power on/off button on the OEM radio simply mute the sound. They don't actually PAUSE playback.
- the steering wheel 'mode' button has inconsistent behavior. The first time I tried it, it would switch among Lexion settings and Android Auto screen (I think... can't clearly remember). The next time I tried it, it was switching through the OEM audio modes (AM/FM/CD/etc.).
- the map zoom-in/out buttons in the center console don't do anything anymore
Old 06-06-23, 10:42 AM
Jazzrock
Advanced

Received 208 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by Mitch1979
Posting a follow-up. Since I last posted here with questions I've received and installed this unit in a 2016 IS200t F-sport (w Nav).
Everything worked first time. @shoodes and @Rabbitz - even incoming calls on the Android Auto side works without the issues you noted above. You might consider contacting Lexion about a software update to resolve the issues you noted.

I'm trying to exclusively stay on the Lexion side. There are a few inconveniences I've noticed after a few weeks of use...
- if you are listening to music through Lexion USB flash drive, both the Play/Pause button and the Power on/off button on the OEM radio simply mute the sound. They don't actually PAUSE playback.
- the steering wheel 'mode' button has inconsistent behavior. The first time I tried it, it would switch among Lexion settings and Android Auto screen (I think... can't clearly remember). The next time I tried it, it was switching through the OEM audio modes (AM/FM/CD/etc.).
- the map zoom-in/out buttons in the center console don't do anything anymore
Have you used CarPlay at all? It would be nice to be able to receive phone calls on the Lexus side while using Lexion. I have the two unit Lexion from two years ago. Thanks a lot.
Old 06-06-23, 06:47 PM
Mitch1979
Driver School Candidate

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Jazzrock
Have you used CarPlay at all? It would be nice to be able to receive phone calls on the Lexus side while using Lexion. I have the two unit Lexion from two years ago. Thanks a lot.
Nope, only Android Auto.
The following users liked this post:
Jazzrock (06-06-23)
Old 06-07-23, 10:00 AM
InveredMP
Intermediate

Received 144 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Jazzrock
The new 4x4 interface unit takes calls through Carplay and Android Auto like factory would. Same on the Lexus side. No new mic, no issues at all. It is like it came from the factory.
Old 06-24-23, 09:42 AM
slodave
10th Gear

Originally Posted by toxiccomic
Hello, I recently got a Lexion unit which is the A10-LXS, install went perfectly I followed the youtube video but when it came to using the unit it worked right away but only on the Android side of things, whenever I tried switching back to the OEM side of the car its either frozen or shows a black screen, I doubled checked all connections and made sure they were no damage pins but everything seemed intact. As I mentioned the Android side of the unit works great even got Carplay connected I just can't switch back to the OEM side of it or else the system freezes.

Android side of the unit works even carplay

This is what happens on the OEM side

I tried later that day and this is what it showed

It seems like the screen shifted to the right for some reason but the same problem here frozen on that screen on the OEM side

EDIT: I contacted Reyn and we managed to fix this issue it was software related

I'm having the exact same issue. What exactly was the fix? Software version?
Old 06-24-23, 10:12 AM
toxiccomic
5th Gear

Originally Posted by slodave
I'm having the exact same issue. What exactly was the fix? Software version?
What is your issue? Does it show just a black screen in the OEM side.

Quick Reply: Lexion Carplay & Android Auto Display for all Lexus models