CL Vendor Products for 4LS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4LS models from CL Vendors

Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-20 | 07:38 AM
AMACK
Pit Crew

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Picked up double stealth. They arrived yesterday.

Ill follow up on my impressions as soon as o get them installed. Most likely tonight if I can get the bolts off myself. Otherwise Thursday. I have some tpms switch outs, wheel balancing and alignment scheduled.

thank you @Oliver Enterprises for your great services.
Old 01-15-20 | 07:46 PM
AMACK
Pit Crew

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Got the double stealth vents installed today.

very nice. Just what I wanted. At least upon day 1 of driving.

start up is noticeably different in a good way.

deivimg is as well.

when you reach a crushing speed (doesn’t matter low speeds or high speed) it’s very minor. Windows up and no radio.

you notice it when accelerating and letting off the gas. But not as much as when accelerating.

If your stepping on the accelerator, it’s more noticeable then when smooth softer accelerating.

not sure if any of that is helping describe it justly.

I like it. I’m happy with them. I could see adding 1 or 2 more as long as it didn’t drone out. But i am pleased thus far.

I have videos but I don’t know how to insert them here. Once I figure it out, I’ll do it. Or pm me and I can send them another way.
Old 01-16-20 | 11:19 AM
3GSShoe
Intermediate

Received 74 Likes on 69 Posts

YouTube! =)
Old 01-18-20 | 01:55 PM
Mikey80
10th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does these fit on Toyota Celsior (LS430) exhaust?
Old 01-21-20 | 02:11 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Mikey80
Does these fit on Toyota Celsior (LS430) exhaust?
Mikey - Unfortunately they do not fit on an LS 430. My neighbor has a 430, and heard my car and wanted a set. We crawled under it and … no bolted together flanges. Everything is welded up from the factory. Sorry!

Originally Posted by AMACK
Got the double stealth vents installed today.

very nice. Just what I wanted. At least upon day 1 of driving.

start up is noticeably different in a good way.

deivimg is as well.

when you reach a crushing speed (doesn’t matter low speeds or high speed) it’s very minor. Windows up and no radio.

you notice it when accelerating and letting off the gas. But not as much as when accelerating.

If your stepping on the accelerator, it’s more noticeable then when smooth softer accelerating.

not sure if any of that is helping describe it justly.

I like it. I’m happy with them. I could see adding 1 or 2 more as long as it didn’t drone out. But i am pleased thus far.

I have videos but I don’t know how to insert them here. Once I figure it out, I’ll do it. Or pm me and I can send them another way.
AMACK - I'm very glad you like them. If you think about it, when you smooth out and are just cruising along, that's the time when you don't want to be continuously hearing noise. When accelerating (mainly), in those shorter times, it's nice to hear it rumble. I've got a Dodge Ram with a Cummins and a 5" absolutely straight pipe. At 75 mph it resonates. Maybe resonating is like a junior drone. It sounds good running through that rpm (~2,100 rpm) while accelerating. But cruising the interstate at 75 mph will make your ears ring on a longer trip. Had an old lady cover her left ear and wince when I passed her up while climbing a hill at 75 mph. She had her window down. OK for a truck, not for a luxury sedan.

The point is, it's nice that it is not loud while cruising along. And sounds good while accelerating.
Old 03-12-20 | 11:00 AM
fosingwo
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi Oliver emailed you last night
Old 03-12-20 | 01:31 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

I just emailed you. Sorry, I have been getting beat to death at work.
Old 03-13-20 | 05:57 PM
CRSO
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

interested!!!!
Old 03-13-20 | 07:31 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Just sent some to SLOVAKIA! I've sent them all over the world.

Email me at oliverenterprisesinc@gmail.com, I will send more information.
The following users liked this post:
KiwiSlovak (05-18-20)
Old 03-20-20 | 03:25 PM
CRSO
Driver

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

How about a COVID-19 sale?
NotFasty (03-24-20)
Old 05-07-20 | 12:05 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Default Dash Cam...

Guys - I just bought a VanTrue N1 Pro Mini Dash Cam. $80. Plus $22 for a GPS mounting unit. Plus a memory card, plus a hardwire kit. Anywho, a couple things a) it is very small, and due to that it is sooooo cute. It's so cute I just want to give it a kiss! Hehehehe.

The reason I'm discussing it here is for this reason, b) the sound it records really brings out the Exhaust Vents. I've only thrown it in the Lexus once. I have NOT completed the hardwire kit. But even with the radio playing, I could still discern the exhaust sound quite nicely.

So far, I can say that this dash cam DOES DO THE EXHAUST VENTS SOUND JUSTICE. Up to now, all I've ever said is just the opposite. But this dash cam does a bang up job for sound. I didn't expect that. I don't know if it is because it suction cups to the window, and the sound plus the vibration into the unit through the glass brings out the sound of the exhaust … I don't know. But it sounds so much better on this unit than anything I have used thus far. Don't get me wrong, there is no visual vibration in the video. This dash cam won a spot as the best low cost dash cam.

I wanted something small, inconspicuous and inexpensive. So far so good … and the sound is better than I expected.

I only took a couple small drives with my son and I, and we were talking. Was very surprised. I listened to it back on headphones … earbuds may even be better. I'm going to try to get a complete recording tomorrow, and then I'll figure out how to load it up on youtube so you guys can finally hear the sound. Those guys with these vents already can speak if they choose to, to let us know if they agree that this sounds very close to what you actually get with the Exhaust Vents.

Thanks!

Last edited by Oliver Enterprises; 05-07-20 at 12:19 PM.
KiwiSlovak (05-18-20)
Old 05-07-20 | 12:51 PM
03 LS 430
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default vents

Hey was wondering when are you having a clearance sale for the sealth vents.
Old 05-07-20 | 12:53 PM
03 LS 430
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

looking for sales on vents are they any...
Old 05-18-20 | 08:28 AM
KiwiSlovak
Rookie

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi everyone, I live in Slovakia but I had no trouble with shipment or customs delays and they arrived within a few days of my order. Installation was a bit more of a pain in the *** as i had some pretty rusty bolts on one side so i took it to my local service as the front control arms needed doing anyway. So 3 weeks to get the arms done (due to some issues with part versions and part supply in a country with probably only a handful of LS460's floating round) but finally today i could pick it up and check out the sweet new rumble. Man i was so stoked when i took off down the road, these vents give such a sweet balance of throatiness at low to mid end and then fading away as you get up to speed so no stressing about any roar intruding on long distance driving. Jason has done a superb job designing and manufacturing these vents.
I'm guessing I'm the first customer in Slovakia for Jason's stealth vents and as such it'll be interesting to see what happens next year when i go for the local bi-annual warrant of fitness check as Slovakia I'm told has the most rigorous emissions and fitness checks in Europe (including a video of the checks as they're performed so they can go back and do a post-check review if you're vehicle gets picked up on something and needs to come back for re-testing). I'll be doing some background checking first and maybe have to take the vents off for the check if there's any risk of failing for some reason because of them.
Cheers
Stu
Old 05-18-20 | 08:34 AM
3GSShoe
Intermediate

Received 74 Likes on 69 Posts

Vents are post cats so should not have any issues with emissions. Glad to see you are enjoying them. It’s not a common car in Europe. I guess you could just say they sound just like an Infiniti and that they are stock.
KiwiSlovak (05-18-20)

Quick Reply: Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!