CL Vendor Products for 4LS New product details, group buys and more, specifically for 4LS models from CL Vendors

Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-21, 02:08 PM
07Is250Kao
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi I'm willing to purchase a double stack vent for my ls 460 I'm in cali for the stealth ones
Old 01-19-21, 02:18 PM
07Is250Kao
Driver School Candidate

My email.

kaohinsaetern@gmail.com
Old 01-20-21, 05:12 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

I just sent an email to you.
Old 01-21-21, 09:42 AM
fwhomeboy
Racer

Received 214 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Oliver Enterprises
Yes, Santa01 did buy the used Exhaust Vents. Last week, I had a vehicle in the fleet get crashed. It had Exhaust Vents on it. Those Exhaust Vents will be removed because the car is very likely a gonner. I'm not sure if I will sell those Exhaust Vents used, or put them on another vehicle in the fleet.

3GSShoe, you are on the top of the list, and I will let you know what happens with them.
Please, put me on that list too.
Old 01-27-21, 02:54 PM
ALK
Advanced

Received 134 Likes on 108 Posts

I just saw this video they mention your vents ( @24:00 Minute ). Lovely sound . Very good review, LS 460 VS LS500

Old 01-28-21, 05:39 AM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

ALK - That's cool and thanks for posting that video. I watched it. My product they sort of are talking a bit facetious about it. But hey, the whole video is a bit facetious. Yeah ... it makes a "leak." And these guys actually do a really good job of comparing the 2 cars. They don't have time to go into the minutia about stuff like the Exhaust Vents. But I'll say again ... because the engine-side pipe has a bit of lead-in into the tailpipe, the actual amount of exhaust that "leaks" is very minor. But sound waves don't follow the laws of fluid dynamics. The sound readily by-passes the mufflers, the exhaust gasses, not so much.

What's cool is, the second they start driving the 460, the badass V8 sound can be heard. It is not a roar, as would NOT be cool with a luxury car. But it is there, and it let's the presence of a V8 be known ... and these guys do a good job of emphasizing that fact. Without the exhaust vents ... it just doesn't have the badass V8 presence. It really completes the car. I could ask that they swoon and fall prostrate to the ground and praise the Exhaust Vents ... but let's get real. They're just a simple device that work really well. They're not quite the invention that the wheel is ... nor are they rocket science. I think what they had to say about the Exhaust Vents were pretty well right on.
Old 02-01-21, 04:36 PM
Fredodidoo
Driver School Candidate

Question Still on sale ?

Hello Oliver !

I've tried to read almost all that post but couln't understand all the subtilities of what's on each mind from all of your buyers !

For myself, as a Taxi Driver, in France, I'm perfectly right with your tought about what's an LS and might be...
BUT it's definitively too smooth when you want to heard it's heart beat at full throttle !

So for the moment I'm in the gap to choose between your system (I think twice stealth model on each side) or find some non expensive motorised vents... but didn't found it yet...

And last, what's your best price, for me, for the moment ?
Of course you can answer me in private but as I'm a newbie here, I'm not sure I could answer you back in the forum...

Anyway, thanks for your help !
Old 02-02-21, 04:13 AM
Lexypwrv8
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I think I'm ready to try these at a good price!

I'm on the fence really want to give these a shot however it's being a a ruff year for everyone I'm sure maybe if a sale comes alone!
Old 02-02-21, 12:38 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Fredodidoo
Hello Oliver !

I've tried to read almost all that post but couln't understand all the subtilities of what's on each mind from all of your buyers !

For myself, as a Taxi Driver, in France, I'm perfectly right with your tought about what's an LS and might be...
BUT it's definitively too smooth when you want to heard it's heart beat at full throttle !

So for the moment I'm in the gap to choose between your system (I think twice stealth model on each side) or find some non expensive motorised vents... but didn't found it yet...

And last, what's your best price, for me, for the moment ?
Of course you can answer me in private but as I'm a newbie here, I'm not sure I could answer you back in the forum...

Anyway, thanks for your help !
Fredodidoo - Hey 2 things.

1. Do you drive your 600h L doing taxi work? I'm going to assume no. But curious.

2. Would you please email me at oliverenterprisesinc@gmail.com. I communicated a lot quicker / easier there.

Thanks.

Jason Oliver

Last edited by Oliver Enterprises; 02-02-21 at 12:47 PM.
Old 02-02-21, 01:38 PM
Oliver Enterprises
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Lexypwrv8
I'm on the fence really want to give these a shot however it's being a a ruff year for everyone I'm sure maybe if a sale comes alone!
Sorry bud. Sorry to say, we're all on a level playing ground with covid. It is affecting us all. You've already paid (or are paying) for a ticket to attend a Celine Dion concert. You just have to decide if you want to hear her sing with a sock in her mouth or not.
The following users liked this post:
fwhomeboy (02-02-21)
Old 04-15-21, 05:15 AM
KiwiSlovak
Rookie

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
Lightbulb Update following bi-annual technical check in Slovakia

Originally Posted by KiwiSlovak
Yeah they give you the chance to fix the problem however i got told that as they have videos of the car they also look to see if they notice anything else adjusted since the original check. Unfortunately i don't yet know the details about this one, though i've already found an auto-technician who swears he can get me through without issue with the vents and any wheels that might be outside the approved sizes that get put on the registration paperwork over here - will found out next April when i need to get the warrant of fitness done.
Hi all, for those in Europe or maybe those with comprehensive emissions and technical checks in their countries I've just been through my check here in Slovakia. The inspector immediately picked up on the emissions check and said that something was out on the initial readings so he went under the car to inspect the exhaust and saw the vents. Luckily they look "factory fitted" after a year of use and i pleaded ignorance that it must have been the previous owner. The inspector let me off for now but said he's made a note that next time round i'll need some documentation to show it's a factory option - either that or i remove them for the check or come up with a cunning plan (maybe add a temporary flange cover to prevent emissions loss through the vents?). The inspector also picked up that after 12 years here there's no rear fog light so not sure what the last owner did (probably bribed his local inspector) but i got an aftermarket light and wiring kit to solve the issue.

Old 05-21-21, 05:11 AM
lwphat66
Instructor

Received 448 Likes on 322 Posts

Sorry bud. Sorry to say, we're all on a level playing ground with covid. It is affecting us all. You've already paid (or are paying) for a ticket to attend a Celine Dion concert. You just have to decide if you want to hear her sing with a sock in her mouth or not.
Hello Jason, I hope this note finds you well. I have a couple of friends that are interested in your standard single vents, so I sent you an email yesterday with some questions on their behalf.
Have a great weekend brother!
Old 05-26-21, 01:34 PM
lwphat66
Instructor

Thanks for the quick reply email Jason! My friends are looking forward to not being part of the silent majority soon. We're planning on knockin' them both out in the same morning.
Old 06-02-21, 03:14 AM
lwphat66
Instructor

Received them yesterday, thanks brother! Both of the cars they're going into are 2008 SWBs.
Old 06-24-21, 12:49 PM
Pickleball
Driver School Candidate

I have a pair of vents I stacked in my exhaust as a sound experiment for 3 days, and then removed (as it was too loud). I removed them and cleaned them up (not real dirty, but clean now). I will sell this set of "used" vents for $80 to the first taker.

Mention you want the used set!
I know this has been a long time since this offer, do have a contact address for Oliver Enterprises so I can order a double stack for my 2017 LS460, thanks

Quick Reply: Sale 4LS Exhaust Vents!