CL Vendor Products for 4RX New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the 4RX model from CL Vendors

Wireless Carplay Android Auto for Lexus RX models!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-24, 06:13 AM
Carputech
Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Wireless Carplay Android Auto for Lexus RX models!

OEM Apple CarPlay & Android Auto Upgrade Module For Lexus RX 2015-2022

https://www.carputech.com/products/w...tion-functions

Carputech Carplay Upgrade Module system is a car infotainment add-on that integrates into your vehicle factory (OEM) stereo. It works seamlessly with the existing car stereo screen/display, sound system, and buttons/controls.
CarPlay: Via USB or Wireless. Add navigation, phone calls, messages and music apps easily with your iPhone to your car stereo.
Android AutoŽ: Via USB and Wireless. Add navigation and media apps easily with your Android phone. Simply plug it in via a Type-C cable to the USB port and ready to go! Phone calls go through the factory system.
Voice Activation: Voice activation allows use of voice control over navigation with Google, Waze, Sygic, and HereWeGo maps.
Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and aftermarket CarPlay/Android Auto systems for various vehicle brands.
Web : www.carputech.com E-mail : support@Carputech.com
Welcome any inquires. Thank you.
Old 03-31-24, 04:00 AM
orville7616
6th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered two carputech Carplay modules last week, one for 2019 RX450H and another for 2019 GS350.
and I was able to install them yesterday with the instructions and video provided.

The Carplay works great with the 2019 RX450H.
But for my 2019 GS350 the Carplay is working, but there is a little bit of jittering in the maps as they navigate.
Do you have any tips to improve this?
The link of the module: https://www.carputech.com/products/o...s-gs-2012-2020
I did not install the wifi connector that they provided? Should I install this?
The only wires I installed were the LVDS and new main power cable. Do I need to install any other cables or all of the other cables optional?
I have emailed to support@carputech.com, but I didn't get their reply yet.
This product is great, I love it and it works perfectly on the RX450H. I hope it works perfectly on my GS350 as well, I have a 12 inch screen with a joystick, please let me know if you would like any additional information.
Thank you,
@carputech
Old 03-31-24, 04:17 AM
Carputech
Sponsor

Hello,
Thank you for your support on our products.
I have privately sent you the version update file. Please get your system upgraded refer to our instructions.
Please install the wifi connector we provided. For your 2019 GS350 with 12 inch screen, you don't need to connect the screen power cable and the joystick extension cable, unless there are problems such as flash screen.
Any other questions pls contact us, thanks!

Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and aftermarket CarPlay/Android Auto systems for various vehicle brands.
The following users liked this post:
orville7616 (03-31-24)
Old 03-31-24, 04:19 AM
orville7616
6th Gear

Thank you! I will do that and let you know.
Carputech (03-31-24)
Old 03-31-24, 10:41 PM
orville7616
6th Gear

All my issues solved, thank you! Great product and great support. 100% Recommended!
Carputech (04-01-24)
Old 04-01-24, 05:45 AM
Carputech
Sponsor

Originally Posted by orville7616
All my issues solved, thank you! Great product and great support. 100% Recommended!
Glad to hear that! Thank you for telling me this! Enjoy your driving with Carplay! Any questions pls feel free to contact us. Thank you!