CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New Product Front F Bushing offering and eye opening video inside.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-13, 11:07 PM
airvtec
Pole Position

Received 17 Likes on 7 Posts

Just bought these yesterday, can't wait.
Old 04-17-13, 09:19 PM
ming15237
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bushings

Well I just got my bushings on Monday, I installed them 16/04/2013. I have to say that there is NO NVH increase. I will say that under heavy braking the steering does NOT get "heavy" as it did with the stock bushings. The car is off to the alignment shop tomorrow. I will have it set to zero tow, as I am tired of the front tires wearing to cords in 10k miles with ZERO track time (while the remainder of the tire has 7/32 of tread remaining.) The install with me, and me alone, took 30 minutes total, frankly it took me longer to torque the bolts to spec than it did to install the bushings in the lower control arm mount. I will say this about the directions, unless EVERYBODY has access to your acronyms, what is the point of calling the lower control arm a "LCA" ? The ink is not that expensive, print the whole damn word!!! LOL this being said figs did a great service to out community here and deserves props for a great product.
Old 04-17-13, 11:45 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Received 144 Likes on 73 Posts

Thanks for the endorsement and I appreciate the affirmation on the ease of install. I was pressing these in the other day for a customer and grabbed a video on my phone of how quickly it goes with the right tools. Once I dress it up a bit I will put it on youtube.
Mike
Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
RB BBK's and 2P Rotors, G-Loc pads, Radium Fuel Systems
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
2018 USTCC Sportsman Class Champions - 2018 NASA ST5 National Champions
Old 04-18-13, 12:02 AM
ISFpat
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm patiently waiting for the spherical bushings..
Old 04-18-13, 08:21 AM
obby
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just received my order the other day and will be installing it this weekend.. Hopefully..lol.. thanks Fig for the fast shipping
Old 04-18-13, 08:25 AM
yjk1975
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ming15237
Well I just got my bushings on Monday, I installed them 16/04/2013. I have to say that there is NO NVH increase. I will say that under heavy braking the steering does NOT get "heavy" as it did with the stock bushings. The car is off to the alignment shop tomorrow. I will have it set to zero tow, as I am tired of the front tires wearing to cords in 10k miles with ZERO track time (while the remainder of the tire has 7/32 of tread remaining.) The install with me, and me alone, took 30 minutes total, frankly it took me longer to torque the bolts to spec than it did to install the bushings in the lower control arm mount. I will say this about the directions, unless EVERYBODY has access to your acronyms, what is the point of calling the lower control arm a "LCA" ? The ink is not that expensive, print the whole damn word!!! LOL this being said figs did a great service to out community here and deserves props for a great product.
Can you explain in detail the install.
Old 04-18-13, 12:23 PM
Beachtyme
Advanced

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

I'd like to know the install process and a vid would be great.
Old 04-18-13, 03:38 PM
FIGS
The Maker

Links - Arms - SuperPro Poly Bushings - Solid Bearing Conversions - Motor Mounts
Custom Fabrication Design and Machining - Industrial 3D Printing - Laser Cutting
Old 04-18-13, 04:08 PM
FD3SISF
Lead Lap

Thanks for the video Mike. Just waiting on my LCA now to arrive.
Old 04-21-13, 08:31 PM
CarbonISF
Rookie

Just put my summer tires back on and noticed the fronts were worn to the cords in a few places. Definitely going to order these with new tires, the damage is so obvious.

Thanks for the video!
Old 04-21-13, 09:20 PM
ISFPOWER
Lexus Champion

Received 144 Likes on 119 Posts

keep forgetting to order these and the camber bushings.
Old 04-27-13, 10:04 AM
FIGS
The Maker

And if you needed another reason to order these, we are now offering a lifetime warranty on these parts. There are not exclusions for track or competition use either.
http://www.shopfigs.com/v1/download/...leaseFinal.pdf
Mike
Old 04-29-13, 06:41 PM
CarbonISF
Rookie

Mine just arrived. New PSS tires installed on Friday and just finished a 2 day auto-x school without them. I'll try them in for next event and see how it performs. Haven't been back to the track this year, but definitely wasn't going to go until these were installed.
Old 05-28-13, 01:51 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

installed mines today...didn't really get to test much but from the install its pretty simples...braking wise I couldn't tell the difference but I wasn't trying to test them as I was heading home in the rain...
Old 06-13-13, 04:26 PM
ISFnFast
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by FIGS
And if you needed another reason to order these, we are now offering a lifetime warranty on these parts. There are not exclusions for track or competition use either.
http://www.shopfigs.com/v1/download/...leaseFinal.pdf
Mike
@FIGS...

I just emailed this to FIGS...

I am an owner of a 2008 IS F and looking for a solution to have more negative front camber. (I do autocrossing, and plan to track this year.)

I've read the posting about the IS F front LCA #2 bushing, however, it seems it's more for NVH and to keep the alignment as true as possible under "spirited" driving such as for tracking or autocrossing.

Is there something that you have (or are aware of) developed aftermarket for adjusting the front camber to greater than negative 1.5 degrees? (I've seen the SPC ball joint, but not sure if that's enough.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,
ISFnFast

Quick Reply: New Product Front F Bushing offering and eye opening video inside.