CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

Group Buy RRRacing/Penske ISF coilovers Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-16, 10:42 AM
5280ISF
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 3nergiz3d
I've gotten use to the default setting of the coils but wanted to know if anyone has played with adjusting for daily street driving or found that sweet "spot" setting?
I too was at the factory settings, mine were a bit off on what the manual said. My wife has been complaining about the rough ride. I adjusted it yesterday to 10 clicks compression front and back, one full turn from closed on rebound in the front and 3/4 turn from closed in the rear. This has smoothed it out over bumps and expansion joints. Now feels more cushy like the factory suspension with only the USRS installed.

I will need to evaluate these settings with some twisty mountain roads today. It still feels great in the city driving I have done with the slightly softer settings.
Old 09-05-16, 10:52 AM
5280ISF
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
Hey guys, I should mention that we are doing a Hooked on Driving (HOD) event this coming week, September 10th. We will be doing a final shakedown of the supercharger prior to release. If anyone is interested in attending, I think they still have spaces available.

-Rafi
Dang, wish you were closer. Ever thought of moving the shop to Denver? A central US location would be nice!

Would love ove to see the supercharger in action!!
Old 09-05-16, 01:33 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,415 Likes on 648 Posts

Originally Posted by 5280ISF
I too was at the factory settings, mine were a bit off on what the manual said. My wife has been complaining about the rough ride. I adjusted it yesterday to 10 clicks compression front and back, one full turn from closed on rebound in the front and 3/4 turn from closed in the rear. This has smoothed it out over bumps and expansion joints. Now feels more cushy like the factory suspension with only the USRS installed.

I will need to evaluate these settings with some twisty mountain roads today. It still feels great in the city driving I have done with the slightly softer settings.

yeah, we don't ship them on "wife setting" But the nice thing is that the Penske shocks actually have a useful adjustment range, whereas you start softening up some of the low cost import stuff and it becomes really bouncy.

Originally Posted by 5280ISF
Dang, wish you were closer. Ever thought of moving the shop to Denver? A central US location would be nice!

Would love ove to see the supercharger in action!!
I really want to do a cross country trip in the ISF, so who knows, maybe some day!

-Rafi

Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 09-06-16, 02:04 PM
Evil Teo
Lead Lap

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i still left mines the way it is as I don't drive it as often...
Old 09-14-16, 07:46 PM
rfetchev
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can you tell about nitrogen pressure? What is your experience about best pressure level? no data in Penske site.

Some people said 230 psi an other said something between 100 and 150 psi.