CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-16, 08:09 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Received 198 Likes on 131 Posts

Great feed back and customer service in this thread. I just placed my order and pulled my ecu. I can't wait for the end result of this flash!
Old 02-22-16, 09:05 AM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,962 Likes on 2,400 Posts

Originally Posted by RSXiMUS
This forum. In all my reading up and researching the ISF, and possibly reading just about every thread on the difference between the early model and the updated models, nobody has ever mentioned anything about Lexus using both the E-LSD in conjunction with the mechanical Torsen LSD.

The general consensus seemed to be that Lexus did away with the E-LSD in favor of the Mechanical LSD which greatly improved the car on the track, never heard of anybody saying that it was used together in the updated models. If there is a source that has this information, I would really appreciate you pointing me in that direction. You're most probably correct, I would just love to read more on it.
Subscribe to TIS and read the New Car Features. It has anything and everything you could want to know about any given model. I trust it over any forum and any magazine.
Old 02-22-16, 09:17 AM
RSXiMUS
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Subscribe to TIS and read the New Car Features. It has anything and everything you could want to know about any given model. I trust it over any forum and any magazine.
Thank you sir.
Old 02-22-16, 11:33 AM
tgui
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I read y'all know Subarus. I used to help hack the open source stuff, former STi owner here.

That said, you state the ECU needs to learn? Do you lower the IAM (or whatever the ISF equivalent is) on initial flash?
Old 02-22-16, 01:45 PM
SoulFreak
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Noamg93
So i was finally able to make a trip to the rr racing head quarters and get my hands on some of there awesome parts. Before i get in to detail about the products i bought (which are awesome) id like to commend both Rafi and Simon for being real gentleman. Their patience along side their great attitude just really nice people to do business with.

Ok so back to the goodies, i got the air oil separator, titanium intake, usrs bushings and the ecu flash. First impression was, wow really great quality stuff the pictures don't even do them justice. Rafi, who installed everything for me, was nice enough to take the time out and explain what each thing did for the car as he installed it.

After everything was installed, i had the beauty to see if it all worked since i had a 3 hour drive home. I instantly felt a change in steering, and when i say change i mean freaking sick upgrade! the steering feel was way more on point, a lot less bump steer, breaking was 100000 times more stable and you feel the difference even more at high speeds all that thanks to the usrs bushings. I'm riding on swift springs and 20" vossen cvt surprisingly even with the new york roads the drive feels way smoother and hitting bumps is way less dramatic now.

The intake sounds sick and looks even better.

The oil air separator is a fantastic addition to the car, over time ill add a review on how it works since its a daily and the build up of all the residue will accumulate over time vs. when you track it it could happen way quicker. But when its time to drain it it is a breeze.

Last but not least the tune!!!!! The all mighty ECU flash. Huge difference with the flash! Rafi said the computer has to adjust and all that but off the bat i felt the car unleash a whole new side i didn't know it had. I'm running an iss qes exhaust with the intake and i feel a big difference i can only imagine what its going to be like when i throw my headers in there.

To sum it all up, great guys, great products, great customer service. i can't wait to get more stuff for my baby!

Thanks so much to Rafi and Simon at RR Racing.
Thanks for this review...my car is currently stock and i just took delivery of an ISS QES. I will be installing it in approx 2 weeks. Keep me posted whenever you get around installing headers. I'm sure the entire setup won't disappoint. Congrats on all the upgrades to your F!
Old 02-23-16, 12:04 AM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Shipped my ECU by USPS for next air day, not sure why they stated that it would still take 2 days though. Something about your address isn't available for next day air. I hope to get my ECU back soon. Can't wait to hear my Meisterschaft sings to 7400 rpm
Old 02-23-16, 03:51 AM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MK4Sup_isF
Shipped my ECU by USPS for next air day, not sure why they stated that it would still take 2 days though. Something about your address isn't available for next day air. I hope to get my ECU back soon. Can't wait to hear my Meisterschaft sings to 7400 rpm
I think USPS only does letter type packages next day called priority express. I tried also and couldn't get next day delivery so I shipped mine UPS next day with no problem to that address. Out for delivery now.
Old 02-23-16, 05:39 AM
msgs350
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Meanstreak
I think USPS only does letter type packages next day called priority express. I tried also and couldn't get next day delivery so I shipped mine UPS next day with no problem to that address. Out for delivery now.
I tried to ship mine next day USPS yesterday at the Post Office but they said it wasn't an option so i had to send it 2 day priority, which was their quickest option.
Old 02-23-16, 09:37 AM
hamooduae
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Can someone explain .. How does the obd flash will work ? U need be ece tune or how ?
Old 02-23-16, 10:57 AM
Miqueaseli
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Some areas for UPS, FEDEX, or USPS are considered PM areas or rural . So next day delivery is delayed usually not by a whole day just overnight afternoon delivery .
Old 02-23-16, 10:58 AM
Miqueaseli
Intermediate

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Any you can pretty much overnight anything at FEDEX even panda bears to japan .
Old 02-23-16, 12:03 PM
zebani
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Miqueaseli
Any you can pretty much overnight anything at FEDEX even panda bears to japan .
I am interested! PM me your shipped price to CA
Old 02-23-16, 12:10 PM
MK4Sup_isF
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sweet!! USPS delivered it in one day anyways. Just got my notification text. Can't wait for my ECU
Old 02-23-16, 12:29 PM
msgs350
Pole Position

Sweet!! USPS delivered it in one day anyways. Just got my notification text. Can't wait for my ECU
Lucky you! They tried to deliver mine today but no one was there to sign for it at RR-Racing.
Old 02-23-16, 01:08 PM
Meanstreak
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by msgs350
Lucky you! They tried to deliver mine today but no one was there to sign for it at RR-Racing.
Sorry they were too busy flashing my ECU

Quick Reply: New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!