CL Vendor Products for RC-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the RC-F model from CL Vendors

New Product DCTMS RC F carbon steering wheel

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-17, 07:43 AM
zukbang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ImMrRCFit
I had this custom made for my RCF, im prety damn sure the middle line is crooked as ****.. i expected better..

I just got mine couple days ago and mine's also not in the middle. worst part is that my custom made steering wheel is thinner than OEM which is very disappointing. is yours also thinner than your OEM?
Old 05-04-17, 07:52 AM
weswork
Intermediate

Received 44 Likes on 28 Posts

Josh,
Can you provide me an update on invoice # 1007371? It's been a loooong time coming. I had been corresponding with Ivan via Facebook messenger but haven't heard anything since the end of March although I've sent a couple of status requests since then. Thanks.

Westley
Old 05-04-17, 04:29 PM
ImMrRCFit
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by zukbang
I just got mine couple days ago and mine's also not in the middle. worst part is that my custom made steering wheel is thinner than OEM which is very disappointing. is yours also thinner than your OEM?
i would say its thicker on most parts. but still $700 on a steering wheel that will never line up straight.. thanks guys...
Old 05-05-17, 07:20 AM
zukbang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ImMrRCFit
i would say its thicker on most parts. but still $700 on a steering wheel that will never line up straight.. thanks guys...
I know..should've went with something else. not worth the money.
mine feels so thin and cheap. they don't reply back to my DM anymore. what a great customer service team they have. not buying s*** from DCTMS
Old 05-05-17, 12:38 PM
mk1234
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's mine, installed last week. Josh was easy to work with and craftsmanship is on point.
Attached Thumbnails DCTMS RC F carbon steering wheel-img_1755.jpg  
Old 05-05-17, 09:27 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Received 129 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by mk1234
Here's mine, installed last week. Josh was easy to work with and craftsmanship is on point.
That looks off by an entire 90 degrees!

Still waiting on mine as well...
Old 06-13-17, 04:10 PM
BossMoss
Pole Position

Received 129 Likes on 75 Posts

Can anyone that has purchased this steering wheel please chime in on how long it took you to get your wheel? I was told there is a "lead time" of 7 weeks for this steering wheel. I paid a deposit in January and I am still waiting. Should I be worried? Josh, I emailed you a week ago asking for an update and I have not gotten a response.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-13-17, 05:37 PM
Carnevino
Advanced

Received 173 Likes on 95 Posts

I have a brand new one with red leather onthe sides. I was going to swap it with alcantara. I'd let it go for 500$......been sitting in my office for months. Since my stock wheel was completely recovered in alcantara, I doubt I'll ever install the carbon one
Old 06-14-17, 11:24 AM
mk1234
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Took 7 weeks for mine and it was worth the wait. Josh usually answers email every couple of days. Since January? There's something very wrong with that.
The following users liked this post:
BossMoss (06-15-17)
Old 06-14-17, 11:59 AM
kizzzm
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnevino
I have a brand new one with red leather onthe sides. I was going to swap it with alcantara. I'd let it go for 500$......been sitting in my office for months. Since my stock wheel was completely recovered in alcantara, I doubt I'll ever install the carbon one
im interested. Sent you a PM
Old 06-14-17, 01:38 PM
CodyJames
Intermediate

Received 72 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Carnevino
Been thinking of doing the same thing with my stock wheel - would you mind posting few pics?
Old 06-14-17, 01:41 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Josh has not responded to any of my emails or returned any of my calls. I have been dealing with DCTMS on my custom spec'd wheel before Josh joined and longer than a care to mention here. I will say there have been some extenuating circumstances and a lot of target completions promised and not met. Have had sporadic communication with Ivan who I think is the lead person over there but, the language barrier can sometimes be a little challenging.
Old 06-14-17, 01:57 PM
flowrider
Lexus Champion

Received 1,920 Likes on 1,355 Posts

DCTMS built a wheel per my specs for my ISF 2 years ago. That was prior to Josh. I delt with Ivan over the phone. The wheel took some time, I forget how long it was. I furnished them the F Logo from my stock wheel and they incorporated it into the new wheel, which I luv BTW. Something's going on with on with them right now. I don't know what it is. There's a phone number here:

http://www.dctms.com/contactus.html

Contact Ivan, language barrier is pretty easy to overcome.

Lou
Attached Thumbnails DCTMS RC F carbon steering wheel-steering-wheel-mod1s.jpg  
BossMoss (06-15-17)
Old 06-14-17, 07:58 PM
weswork
Intermediate

Originally Posted by flowrider
DCTMS built a wheel per my specs for my ISF 2 years ago. That was prior to Josh. I delt with Ivan over the phone. The wheel took some time, I forget how long it was. I furnished them the F Logo from my stock wheel and they incorporated it into the new wheel, which I luv BTW. Something's going on with on with them right now. I don't know what it is. There's a phone number here:

http://www.dctms.com/contactus.html

Contact Ivan, language barrier is pretty easy to overcome.

Lou
Thanks Lou, I appreciate it. Yes, that's Ivan's cell phone. Doesn't necessarily answer it all the time. I furnished them an F logo as well as Y trim that I had to source myself from China as the Y trim they were working with wouldn't work with the RC F. You can probably go back through this thread (not that you want to) and figure out how long this has been going on as I have posted comments in here many times about different things and they've never really responded to my posts here either (starting with post #65 which was in response to one of your original posts)
BossMoss (06-15-17)
Old 06-16-17, 06:36 AM
ba2sy
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by BossMoss
Can anyone that has purchased this steering wheel please chime in on how long it took you to get your wheel? I was told there is a "lead time" of 7 weeks for this steering wheel. I paid a deposit in January and I am still waiting. Should I be worried? Josh, I emailed you a week ago asking for an update and I have not gotten a response.

Thanks in advance.
Payment in January and it's already June. Maybe they meant 7 months instead of 7 weeks. If I get my steering wheel in 3-5 days, another seller just took them 2-3 weeks from manufacturing to shipping.

Quick Reply: New Product DCTMS RC F carbon steering wheel