CL Vendor Products for RC-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the RC-F model from CL Vendors

RR Racing RCF Supercharger Kit Release and Dyno Results

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-17, 12:32 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,415 Likes on 648 Posts
Default RR Racing RCF Supercharger Kit Release and Dyno Results

Just updated the post to include our "Stage 2" pulley and tune upgrade. Staqe 2 requires using 30% e85 blend per fillup in order to increase octane.

638whp = about 750hp at the crank.

Lots more details on our website:

https://www.rr-racing.com/RR-Racing-...rcfscr1001.htm

Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Last edited by RRRacing; 10-23-18 at 08:16 AM.
The following 5 users liked this post by RRRacing:
16GSF00336 (04-15-17), BossMoss (04-07-17), IMCHIA (04-08-17), joeyz10 (04-09-17), Lexura1414 (04-07-17)
Old 04-07-17, 12:49 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Nice! What other supporting mods are required for this setup?
Old 04-07-17, 12:50 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

Very impressive!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 04-07-17, 01:00 PM
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

What other mods are needed to achieve these numbers?Headers, intake and exhausts?
Old 04-07-17, 01:08 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexura1414
What other mods are needed to achieve these numbers?Headers, intake and exhausts?
A large wallet?
The following 2 users liked this post by e2dag:
finny76 (11-11-17), joeyz10 (04-09-17)
Old 04-07-17, 01:11 PM
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by e2dag
A large wallet?
Ah yeah hmm...we all need that to sustain the addiction. Ha!
Old 04-07-17, 01:16 PM
paulwall4
Lead Lap

Received 49 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexura1414
The supercharger kit comes with that huge intake

Im sure the car had headers, exhaust and the tune
Old 04-07-17, 01:23 PM
Ne1tHeRe
Instructor

Received 111 Likes on 107 Posts

What a beautiful monster!
Old 04-07-17, 01:23 PM
skipetenj
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my car and Rafi deserves some serious recognition and praise for his accomplishments. Here is some additional info. I have been involved with the project for the last 11 months. The effort put into this project by Rafi and his crew is beyond comprehension. Today I drove the car from RR Racing's shop to my home in New Jersey. It was 112 miles of pure excitement. The first thing I noticed was the lineal application of power. No surges commonly seen with turbo's. The Improved torque at low rpm is amazing. At about 5K rpm you feel this incredible power band that takes you up to redline. Coming out of a tollbooth, I broke the wheels loose starting from a stop then shifts 1- 2 & 2 - 3. Good treads are going to be critical to maximize the gained power. Unlike Rafi's car which is quite a bit louder, you can here the SC and the po valves which I really like. I am looking forward to some track time at Watkins Glen in 10 days and give you some more information on the drivability. The set up prior to the SC installation - RR's coilovers, pads and rotors, AOS, intake and tune made a great prerequisite to the SC. I can't wait to stomp out so more competition. More info soon.
The following 4 users liked this post by skipetenj:
BossMoss (04-07-17), Deanrcf (04-07-17), IMCHIA (04-08-17), ISFPOWER (04-08-17)
Old 04-07-17, 01:26 PM
e2dag
Rookie

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by skipetenj
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is my car and Rafi deserves some serious recognition and praise for his accomplishments. Here is some additional info. I have been involved with the project for the last 11 months. The effort put into this project by Rafi and his crew is beyond comprehension. Today I drove the car from RR Racing's shop to my home in New Jersey. It was 112 miles of pure excitement. The first thing I noticed was the lineal application of power. No surges commonly seen with turbo's. The Improved torque at low rpm is amazing. At about 5K rpm you feel this incredible power band that takes you up to redline. Coming out of a tollbooth, I broke the wheels loose starting from a stop then shifts 1- 2 & 2 - 3. Good treads are going to be critical to maximize the gained power. Unlike Rafi's car which is quite a bit louder, you can here the SC and the po valves which I really like. I am looking forward to some track time at Watkins Glen in 10 days and give you some more information on the drivability. The set up prior to the SC installation - RR's coilovers, pads and rotors, AOS, intake and tune made a great prerequisite to the SC. I can't wait to stomp out so more competition. More info soon.

We're going to need a lot of video.
Old 04-07-17, 01:26 PM
Davew77
Lead Lap

Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts

That was better than I expected at 6 psi. Now I know for sure that I want a turbo setup as I can get even more whp out of every psi.
Old 04-07-17, 01:28 PM
IMCHIA
Lead Lap

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Congrats bud! Be sure to keep us entertained with many many videos!
Hopefully you have a youtube channel that we could follow!

Have fun!
Old 04-07-17, 01:31 PM
Ne1tHeRe
Instructor

Received 111 Likes on 107 Posts

Congrats to you, Pete! Lucky duck, you be
Old 04-07-17, 01:51 PM
Lexura1414
Lexus Test Driver

Skipetenj, videos or ban?!! Your choice. Yeah, they need to show you walking away from M's and AMG's of the world..
Old 04-07-17, 01:58 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Great job guys but what happened to the tq? My guess is safe guarding the engine? I would have guessed at least 500wtq.

Quick Reply: RR Racing RCF Supercharger Kit Release and Dyno Results