Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Lexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-04, 06:50 AM
rhubarb999
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Color ??

I got my seats last night and the quality is fantastic. However, I am not sure that I am happy about the color.

I have the spruce interior (blue/gray). The new seats have a lot more green/olive in the color. I am going to lay some of the new leather in the car tonight and look at it in some different lights .. but from what I can tell from the brake boot, the color is not working for me.

Any other spruce people out there noticed this?
Old 04-06-04, 05:22 PM
Ali SC4
Pole Position

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Got the fronts in this weekend. Still got to do the console but I think next to HID's this is probably the best money I ever spent on the car. Seats are softer and cushier and actually grip you alot better than the slick stock leather.
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Lexus Group Buy...-3.jpg  
Old 04-06-04, 06:00 PM
Vegassc400
Lexus Champion

I got mine yesterday. for the quality. I'll have to wait a couple weeks to install mine. Can't wait.
Old 04-07-04, 11:56 AM
dapilot
Rookie

I'm in for the next group buy as well!
Old 04-08-04, 05:14 PM
mikeyboy
Lead Lap

WHATS GOING ON WITH THE 2ND GEN GS SEATS!!!!!!!! I NEED A SET. CAN WE GET A HUGE GROUP BUY TOGETHER? I GUARNTEE WE CAN GET LIKE 20 JUST FROM 2ND GEN GS OWNERS
Old 04-08-04, 07:01 PM
dapilot
Rookie

If there is a GS Buy is there anyway we could just combine the GS and SC seats into one big group buy?
Old 04-08-04, 07:22 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

ill be in the 2nd GS, group buy... ill be in teh next group buy.. hopefully it will be soon.. ill be a guarenteed person in teh group buy...
rick
Old 04-08-04, 09:32 PM
Curt
Driver School Candidate

My leather and massagers came yesterday. I'm no expert, but it looks pretty good to me. There were some blue marks on it that look like they come off without too much work. They were probably marks for cutting or stitching.

If anyone does the install, be sure to make a web site with full instructions and post lots of pics. I could do it, but I'll be out of town until May. And unfortunately I'll be driving a Daewoo Lanos rental car. Eeww! I miss my Lexus already.
Old 04-09-04, 10:21 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Sorry I forgot to mention one thing to you all. Some of the covers slip threw without the trimmers removing the chalk marks they used. Like Curt, you might see some white or blue chalk marks that are there just for trimmers to line things up. Should come off with water and a rag... might have to use a little of a mild soap if doesnt come off with water.

Jeremy
Old 04-10-04, 10:06 PM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

man we need a group buy RIGHT NOW, i'm ready with CASH in hand this time, i missed the last one because i didn't see it until near the end and didn't have the funds. I need leather BADLY. PM me if you can give me a group buy price i'll order within 24 hours of hearing from you if the price is good. thank you.
Old 04-11-04, 12:33 AM
advan7
Pole Position

For those of you who may have missed the GB, they're (leatherseats.com) auctioning off a leathers for a pretty good price of $629.00 on ebay. I saw it the other day. I got my leathers in yesterday and the quality is excellent! With the limited time that I've had so far, I've been able to do the headreast, and the difference between the factory leather and the leatherseats.com leathers is like night and day.

If you guys can get another group buy going I would definitely not miss out on it.
Old 04-11-04, 07:24 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

whats the status on the gs pattern????????????????????????????????????????????????
Old 04-11-04, 10:30 AM
Jmai22
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by advan7
For those of you who may have missed the GB, they're (leatherseats.com) auctioning off a leathers for a pretty good price of $629.00 on ebay. I saw it the other day. I got my leathers in yesterday and the quality is excellent! With the limited time that I've had so far, I've been able to do the headreast, and the difference between the factory leather and the leatherseats.com leathers is like night and day.

If you guys can get another group buy going I would definitely not miss out on it.
i have a first gen gs
Old 04-11-04, 10:53 AM
SophieSleeps
Pole Position

No matter how many times I unsubscribe to this godforsaken thread, I keep getting notifications.
I'm going to have to kill myself.
Old 04-12-04, 08:48 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

We do have some overstock kits occasionally selling on ebay, and if they slip by unnoticed you can sometimes get a good deal on them. Never as good as the group buy usually, but not bad. At this point, all the kits from the group buy have been shipped except 2 of them and those should go out anytime now.

GS Update: There is no update really. No one ever sent anything to me... had another guy that was supposed as soon as he bought his new GS, but didnt hear from him either. So if anyone wants to send in their seat covers... I'll pattern them and offer you full group buy pricing or better even though the group buy is over.

Jeremy

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Lexus Group Buy...