Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-04, 05:20 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I checked up on my order status today, and it said voided by ups. Did anyone get this?
Old 11-06-04, 11:43 AM
GS408
Pole Position

I didnt have that exact problem, but my order hasn't shipped either. I ordered on Nov 3 (wednesday) and the scheduled delivery was supposed to be on Nov 9. I was told it was going to shipped the same day. Well its Saturday and the skirts still havent even been shipped. Heres what the description said on the UPS tracking:

"*UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details."

So I been calling to check on the status since Friday and finally got a hold of Darrel on Saturday. He tells me UPS did not come to pick up the skirts yet and that is the correct tracking. Well I'm trying to tell him that UPS doesnt have the correct instructions for pick up or drop off so my package is still sitting there. He continues to say the info is right and that UPS just hasn't picked it up. Hmmm.. I guess I just have to wait to see when my package will be delivered. Hope it doesn't take too long because I paid 80 bucks just for shipping!

So far, my experience hasn't been so great....
Old 11-06-04, 12:34 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sometimes the ups tracking info is not up to date.
Old 11-06-04, 02:38 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

I talked to Darrell today, and he said just to wait til Monday for the new tracking number. Can't wait.
Old 11-08-04, 03:19 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

Default Tracking No.

Just received my tracking no. should be here by thursday.
Old 11-08-04, 05:21 PM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

when did you order your kit? did you need to get it painted?
Old 11-08-04, 11:19 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

I ordered it on October 29, color Mil. Silver, but Darrell said it was being painted when I ordered the kit.
Old 11-09-04, 12:52 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Lex2Go
I ordered it on October 29, color Mil. Silver, but Darrell said it was being painted when I ordered the kit.
Really? I thought Millenium Silver came prepainted.
Old 11-09-04, 08:45 AM
KVA
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Mine were pre-painted MS when I got them from Carson Toyota
Old 11-09-04, 08:53 AM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Painted Kits...

The Millennium Silver Kits have all sold. Only Black Onyx and Crystal White are now available and of course we are repaiting all the whites due to "yellow striping".

We've sold over 60 kits since the time of the post, so this has created a challenge with reaching our original promise times with completion of the each painted Aero Kit.

Remember, once these kits are gone, that's it! Each Aero Kit has been updated on our site to reflect our current pricing.
Old 11-11-04, 04:52 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

Default Missing Grill

Just received the box from Sewell Lexus open it and there was only the side skirt NO GRILL.
I just email Darrel and find out what happen.

Lex2Go
Old 11-11-04, 05:18 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Default Re: Missing Grill

Originally posted by Lex2Go
Just received the box from Sewell Lexus open it and there was only the side skirt NO GRILL.
I just email Darrel and find out what happen.

Lex2Go
Same thing happened to me yesterday. And no clips so I can't even mount skirts
Old 11-11-04, 06:50 PM
04GS300
Pole Position

I'm a little concerned. Have you guys had any luck getting in touch w/ Darrel? I've left him 3-4 voice mails and an email and nothing. I got charged $81 shipping!!! I mean that seems pretty insane to me and I want to talk to him about it. Now if my kit shows up and it's missing parts on top of this and I still haven't heard from him, I'm going to start getting upset...
Old 11-11-04, 07:01 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by 04GS300
I'm a little concerned. Have you guys had any luck getting in touch w/ Darrel? I've left him 3-4 voice mails and an email and nothing. I got charged $81 shipping!!! I mean that seems pretty insane to me and I want to talk to him about it. Now if my kit shows up and it's missing parts on top of this and I still haven't heard from him, I'm going to start getting upset...
not today
Old 11-11-04, 08:08 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Originally posted by 04GS300
keep in mind darrell is the head parts guy there so he is very busy i got my stuff from darrell if anything is wrong he will make it right just keep on him about it if your worried

Quick Reply: www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special