Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-04, 09:20 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Re: Missing Grill

Originally posted by chuckb
Same thing happened to me yesterday. And no clips so I can't even mount skirts
Chuckb,

Were you able to get a hold of Darrel? I received my package at 5 PM PST so I wasn't able to get a hold of him. I'll try tomorrow.

Darrel,

If you are reading this please call me a call. I PMed you my name and number.

Lex2Go
Old 11-12-04, 03:31 AM
GSing430
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally posted by 04GS300
I'm a little concerned. Have you guys had any luck getting in touch w/ Darrel? I've left him 3-4 voice mails and an email and nothing. I got charged $81 shipping!!! I mean that seems pretty insane to me and I want to talk to him about it. Now if my kit shows up and it's missing parts on top of this and I still haven't heard from him, I'm going to start getting upset...
i'm still waiting on him to get back with me. left him messages and pm as well, still waiting on my sides. i'm starting to get impatient....
Old 11-12-04, 07:57 AM
GS408
Pole Position

Don't count on him calling you back...You just have to keep calling and hopefully he will be there to answer. I had the same experience....
Old 11-12-04, 08:33 AM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

Wow. I just checked my box right now, and guess what? No grill or clips. Does anyone know what is going on?
Old 11-12-04, 08:48 AM
GS408
Pole Position

aww man....Many people are missing things I see... dam i hope my order will have the clips because I'm expecting it on Monday....(keeping fingers crossed)....
Old 11-12-04, 09:12 AM
Lex2Go
Driver

Default Missing Grill

Just call Sewell, Darrel is off today and he'll be back on Monday.
Old 11-12-04, 09:41 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Guys,

You should all be a little patient with the guy. He has many orders to fill and if you have a special color it will take some time as he is having them painted in batches....so if you ordered a certain color which is not on his GB..he is probably waiting atleast a week before he takes them to the paint shop so he can spray all the same colors at once. Also...you will have to remember that if you asked him to have your skirts painted...they have to OPEN the box...in doing so....maybe this is why the clips are not in some of the boxes?

ALSO ONCE AGAIN ... i have said this before and ill say it again....YOU DO NOT NEED THE CLIPS TO INSTALL THE SIDE SKIRTS....the clips are just PUSH tabs that go into the bottom carriage of the car....most of the mounting occurs within the bottom of the door area with ...i think its 7 or 8 screws and also at the two wheel wells 2 hex type screws on each end....

as for the grill missing out of the boxes? wtf?
Old 11-12-04, 10:05 AM
Lex2Go
Driver

Default Missing Grill

Originally posted by PandaGS430
Guys,

You should all be a little patient with the guy. He has many orders to fill and if you have a special color it will take some time as he is having them painted in batches....so if you ordered a certain color which is not on his GB..he is probably waiting atleast a week before he takes them to the paint shop so he can spray all the same colors at once. Also...you will have to remember that if you asked him to have your skirts painted...they have to OPEN the box...in doing so....maybe this is why the clips are not in some of the boxes?

ALSO ONCE AGAIN ... i have said this before and ill say it again....YOU DO NOT NEED THE CLIPS TO INSTALL THE SIDE SKIRTS....the clips are just PUSH tabs that go into the bottom carriage of the car....most of the mounting occurs within the bottom of the door area with ...i think its 7 or 8 screws and also at the two wheel wells 2 hex type screws on each end....

I ordered the aero kit on Oct. 28 Millenium Silver, which wasn't a special color, received it yesterday. I'm not complaining about the delivery time. I'm just fustrated that the kit show up with no grill which was the reason why I brought the kit.
Old 11-12-04, 10:10 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by PandaGS430
Guys,

mounting the skirts with no clips would be totally half ***. not my style. I had to have toyota order them, $1.69 each and you need 24. my clips are supposed to be in today. Darrel said he would reimberse me, but I also have been trying to reach him for 2 days with no luck. and still no grill.
Old 11-12-04, 10:18 AM
Rich27
Lexus Test Driver

This is a great deal that will all got, so I'm not that upset. I'm more happy if anything that I got the deal. I know darrell will take care of it. So paitence is key. I'm wondering if he could just refund me the grill.
Old 11-12-04, 10:33 AM
AlphaJZS
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

the reason why i wrote the response is because I too ordered a set of skirts from darrel. I purchased a set and also had them painted Burnished Gold...and he got them to me within 2 weeks INCLUDING the clips...but i didnt use the clips to install...so that really didnt matter...

anywho... im sure darrel will fix all and makes things right...he has no reason not to.

Last edited by AlphaJZS; 11-12-04 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-12-04, 10:39 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by audio28
..... I'm wondering if he could just refund me the grill.
I thought about that too, but I doubt it since mine was the only one he had painted my color. I really only bought for skirts.

That's also a reason it would be nice to talk to him. I don't doubt he will resolve this though, I know he's reasonable to deal with. He'll prob be around Monday.
Old 11-12-04, 02:03 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

part # for clips-7586730110
Old 11-13-04, 06:48 AM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't worry about the Grill...the same thing happend to my dad and I....we ordered the kit, the side skirts came in first, then the grill about 2 weeks later, so don't worry it will come in.
Old 11-13-04, 08:48 AM
Lex2Go
Driver

Originally posted by alredxiii
Don't worry about the Grill...the same thing happend to my dad and I....we ordered the kit, the side skirts came in first, then the grill about 2 weeks later, so don't worry it will come in.
Did you have to get in touch with Darrel or it just show up?

Quick Reply: www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special