Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-04, 12:48 PM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Lex2Go
Did you have to get in touch with Darrel or it just show up?

Got in touch with Darrel, told me it would be on the way....Don't worry about it.
Old 11-13-04, 01:35 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by alredxiii
Got in touch with Darrel, told me it would be on the way....Don't worry about it.
Yeah, I'm not worry. I know Darrel would handle it, just that I was expecting the grill and it didn't show up thats all.

Last edited by Lex2Go; 11-13-04 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-13-04, 09:24 PM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Lex2Go
Yeah, I'm not worry. I know Darrel would handle it, just that I was expecting the grill and it didn't show up thats all.

We were too...but those are just the breaks
Old 11-14-04, 02:03 AM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

I also ordered a complete kit for my friend in alpine silver. Side skirts arrived but no grill. I tried calling Darrell for like 10 times, he never picked up,and left 3 voicemails and never called me back. I'm wondering what's going on? Darrell if you're reading this please response, as i'm sure alot of people are missing their grill and being very upset that they can't get a hold of you.

thanks
Old 11-14-04, 09:21 PM
daveyB14
Rookie

Lexus GS3,

When did you order yours? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago...hope they weren't sent to the wrong address.
Old 11-14-04, 09:31 PM
RefinedGS
Driver

Default mounting hardware

hey yall, i received my skirts just fine & excellently painted Alpine Sil, but also noticed that there weren't any hardware for mounting, nor installation instructions included at all with the package...is this typical and not necessary?

BTW, I've been overall pleased with Darrel's/Sewell's part service in the recent and past. I am sure the huge quantities of Ltuned parts purchased during this particular GB has got their department busier than heck.
Old 11-14-04, 09:52 PM
Canyonero
Driver

Default Re: mounting hardware

Originally posted by RefinedGS
hey yall, i received my skirts just fine & excellently painted Alpine Sil, but also noticed that there weren't any hardware for mounting, nor installation instructions included at all with the package...is this typical and not necessary?

BTW, I've been overall pleased with Darrel's/Sewell's part service in the recent and past. I am sure the huge quantities of Ltuned parts purchased during this particular GB has got their department busier than heck.
Duct tape > mounting hardware
Old 11-14-04, 10:04 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally posted by daveyB14
Lexus GS3,

When did you order yours? I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago...hope they weren't sent to the wrong address.
I ordered mines the 2nd day after he posted the group buy.. I hope Darrell is ready this and can respond to all of us that is missing the front grill.
Old 11-15-04, 10:27 AM
joshoowa
Lexus Champion

same thing happened to me too, no grille.

i got mine delivered today at 9am... UPS comes to my neighborhood pretty early =) but when i open my box i come to find no grille =(

man i was really hoping for the grille more than the sideskirts, coz im not planning on installed the sideskirts until i get my tte lip. the grille was going on right away.

darell i hope everything is in order.

EDIT: i ordered mine last wednesday got it today, then again i live in houston not too far from dallas.

EDIT2:i think i'll post in the southwest forum, maybe someone in dallas can pay him a visit on our behalf.

Last edited by joshoowa; 11-15-04 at 10:37 AM.
Old 11-15-04, 12:06 PM
Lex2Go
Driver

Default Missing Grill

Just got off the phone with Darrel. I should be receiving the grill by the end of this week. Darrel is resolving the problem as quick as he could.
Old 11-15-04, 01:23 PM
RefinedGS
Driver

Default Re: Re: mounting hardware

Originally posted by Canyonero
Duct tape > mounting hardware
Ha ha...yeah does that mean I will have to find an Alpine Silver color #199 in duct tape?! LOL
Old 11-15-04, 01:28 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,236 Likes on 1,355 Posts

Guys I saw this post and reached out to get in touch with Darrel and got an update to share with you. Sounds like some of the grills are still being repackaged and sent out (behind the side skirts).

The L-Tuned Aero Kits were packaged with just the skirts on a few orders in which the original packing material from TRD was not able to be re-used. In this case, we repacked each skirt individually and simply did not have sufficient space to pack the grilles. Each grille will follow the shipment of the side skirts.

Hold tight, sounds like they're on the way soon.
Old 11-15-04, 08:27 PM
duster
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the update.

Is there any news on if the clips that were supposed to come with the sides will actually come with the grill?

I will contact Darell directly if I don't hear anything. I'm just trying to save us both time if he is already taking care of this.
Old 11-15-04, 08:31 PM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

talked to Darrel today. He gave me the option of cancelling grill if I wanted even though they painted it already. He's just overly busy with this. Very reasonable.
Old 11-16-04, 11:51 PM
GS408
Pole Position

Angry

finally received my skirts and the paint job looks really nice.....but like everyone else....it wasn't shipped with any clips to mount.....

those of you missing clips, any word on getting these from Darell? I will try calling him but from my experience and hearing everyone elses, its going to be a hard to get a hold of him...

Quick Reply: www.lexus-parts.com's GS Series Lexus, gettin' ready for Christmas Special