Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com - Cleanin' Out the Garage Sale, 17x8 L-Tuned Wheels at $72 each

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-05 | 08:12 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Neo
My bad. The Salinas are +45. For some reason, I guess because they are from L-Tuned, my memory lumped them into the more aggressive offset than the OEM +50. I guess not.
Are these still available & will they clear TT calipers?
Old 04-07-05 | 08:24 PM
Neo
The One

Originally Posted by BrownDuckz
Are these still available & will they clear TT calipers?
From the posts above, there are limited numbers available.

And NO, they will not clear the TT calipers. I believe one of our members measured.
Old 04-08-05 | 01:06 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Originally Posted by Lexus-Parts
We only have 7 sets of the 17" SuperTurismo's left. I will honor the sales price til' they're gone.

Unfortunately, I have no more lug nuts. I accompanied each set of wheels with a set of lug nuts due to the number of lug nut sets we had at that time. At this time, they are no longer available from TRD nor do I have any more.

For those of you needing lugs, the lug nuts are 12mm x 1.5

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, before I make of fool of myself in front of the entire CL community, take a look at the new key case I have attached below. I have a long-time friend wants me to help distribute these. Does anyone have any comments or suggestions?

Note, this is just the key case, no transmitter is inside the key. You will simply remove your original transmitter and insert it into the new case. Very simple, only a size 1 or 0 screwdriver is needed.

Any thoughts?
Whats on the other side?

What I think would be a great idea are some chrome sticker insert for the emblem on the key, mine is somewhat fading/aging.
Old 04-09-05 | 07:28 AM
High PSI
Advanced

Originally Posted by Neo
My bad. The Salinas are +45. For some reason, I guess because they are from L-Tuned, my memory lumped them into the more aggressive offset than the OEM +50. I guess not.
Ewww, the stock offset is beat, IMO. The stock 16's with the +35 on my SC made it look like a boat. GREAT price on the rims, though. If the center bore was bigger than stock, I'd pick up a set of these and just use them with spacers.
Old 04-09-05 | 12:34 PM
Intellexual
Lead Lap

Does the SC have a different center bore?
Old 04-14-05 | 04:39 PM
spyder357
Rookie

Question

Is there any discount on the chrome SuperTurismo Wheels? If not, can we get a group buy going for those?
Old 04-15-05 | 07:30 AM
Seismic
Rookie

Default SC Stock offset

Originally Posted by High PSI
Ewww, the stock offset is beat, IMO. The stock 16's with the +35 on my SC made it look like a boat.
Were you using spacers with your stock 16" SC rims? I thought the stock offset was +50mm
Old 04-15-05 | 02:07 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Neo
From the posts above, there are limited numbers available.

And NO, they will not clear the TT calipers. I believe one of our members measured.
Will these clear any bbk, like Stoptech? If not can you recommend a relatively inexpensive wheel that will clear the bbk?
Old 04-19-05 | 07:59 PM
flossn
Lead Lap

Anyone found a place to get some lugnuts from? I haven't started looking yet since i won't need them untill November or so.

It looks like most if not all of the 160 sets are all gone by now, anyone want to follow up with some pics of them on their ride? CinfulxGS4 already posted his ride (nice btw!), how about some others? Mine will only be seeing winter duties so it will be awhile before I get them on my car, but i'm curious to see them on others cars.

Tony
Old 04-29-05 | 07:17 AM
GSspeed
Lead Lap

yah, since every one got at set including me im ordering mine today, lets see some pics of the rides everyone has with the superturismos on their car
Old 05-14-05 | 06:32 AM
wineohs
Rookie

Default Help With Lugnuts

I purchased these wheels from Daryl back in the fall. They were to be my summer tires. I didn't even notice that no lugnuts were sent until I went to put them on this past week.

My car is stuck at the mechanic with winter tires and rims on it b/c he can't find lugs to fit the wheels. Standard 12 x 1.5 ml do not work!!! I tried to get ahold of Daryl all week, but no return phone calls nothing..

Has anybody been able to find lug nuts that fit?.
Old 05-14-05 | 07:05 AM
GSspeed
Lead Lap

i have to order brakes from sewell (Darel) but no return phone calls from darel too, i have been calling since last friday, and not reply, i hope he is alright, i called the operator and asked if he was there but she did not know, so i dunno whats up with darel, hope he is alright,

wineohs -- try calling Carson Toyota, they might have a set left, the TRD SUPERTURISMO lug nuts, if they dont

the TRD lug nuts are actualy made by a company called MCGUARD you can go to their site and order them, ill post a pic of them in a bit
Old 05-14-05 | 11:46 AM
GS3Tek

Originally Posted by wineohs
I purchased these wheels from Daryl back in the fall. They were to be my summer tires. I didn't even notice that no lugnuts were sent until I went to put them on this past week.

My car is stuck at the mechanic with winter tires and rims on it b/c he can't find lugs to fit the wheels. Standard 12 x 1.5 ml do not work!!! I tried to get ahold of Daryl all week, but no return phone calls nothing..

Has anybody been able to find lug nuts that fit?.
Scroll down a couple posts, doublewhoosh is selling the aftermarket McGuard lug nuts.
I emailed/called Darrel many times (2-3 months already) when I bought the trd brace and wanted to order other parts, but gave up b/c he never got back to me. He must be extremely busy or so.
Old 05-14-05 | 04:56 PM
wineohs
Rookie

Default lug nuts

Thanks for the help guys. Todd (TM Engineering) is working on it.
Old 07-12-06 | 12:20 PM
mighty~mar
Driver School Candidate

no chance this is still going on eh?

also what's the spec's on these rims? any chance they'd fit my 2003 camry? Looking to get some new rims for my car and i like this style.

Quick Reply: www.lexus-parts.com - Cleanin' Out the Garage Sale, 17x8 L-Tuned Wheels at $72 each