Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-05, 03:09 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by pilip99
jeremy, how many are in so far??
i think just shy or abit over 10 confirmed i hope at least for the free shipping
Old 06-07-05, 03:10 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for taking so long to post an update everyone. Its been pretty crazy around here with computers and e-mail problems. Anyways as of today we have 6 people who have officially order their interiors.

This is a reminder to everyone on the list. The orders MUST be in by Friday. However it would be best if you all could order before then so that if there are any questions or concerns before then that I can handle them.

And as an encouraging note for the 6 that have ordered. People notoriously love to wait till the last minute to order so I am sure I will be swamped on Friday with calls.

Jeremy
Old 06-07-05, 09:15 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

And as an encouraging note for the 6 that have ordered. People notoriously love to wait till the last minute to order so I am sure I will be swamped on Friday with calls.
ahh ok cool thanks Jeremy
Old 06-07-05, 09:37 PM
antbo
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

called in earlier this afternoon as the 7th person.
Old 06-09-05, 09:06 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Just another Update. We are offically up to 12. There is 2 more days to get your orders in, but right now the discount is down to $594.00 plus free shipping. So we are getting close to the 20 mark. Everyone still has till Friday to order, but please do so ASAP.

Jeremy
Old 06-09-05, 11:03 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Leatherseats.com
Just another Update. We are offically up to 12. There is 2 more days to get your orders in, but right now the discount is down to $594.00 plus free shipping. So we are getting close to the 20 mark. Everyone still has till Friday to order, but please do so ASAP.

Jeremy
come on guys lets get this finished

jeremy

i hope you can get my finished product to me by the 30th of this month in time for the next sfl big meet on july 9 also did you get my last email to you about the consoles
Old 06-09-05, 11:33 AM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Go Go GO !! Order Order Order! 1 day left !!!!!!!!

Old 06-09-05, 12:12 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

keep it goin guys keep it goin we're almost there!!!
Old 06-09-05, 12:36 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,271 Likes on 1,378 Posts

Called Jeremy with my payment info yesterday. Just have to finalize a couple of details on what color (still getting swatches).
Old 06-09-05, 02:02 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

I'm having a hard time deciding on 2 tone headrests or single color headrests.
Old 06-09-05, 04:33 PM
GSAristo
Driver

Thumbs up My Order's In

For you guys keeping count... I just placed my order with Jeremy. He's a very nice guy. Who's next?

LexAristo, I thought we just talked about it... you maintain the luxury (vs. the sporty) if you go single color, right? For the record, I went two-tone seats, but went with single color headrests (not two-tone). I think a two-tone center headrest in the back seet of my 2nd Gen GS would look odd if it wasn't (and the others were) or if it was two-tone (and the area below it wasn't). That's just IMHO.

What do you guys think?
Old 06-09-05, 04:40 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by al2jzge
For you guys keeping count... I just placed my order with Jeremy. He's a very nice guy. Who's next?

LexAristo, I thought we just talked about it... you maintain the luxury (vs. the sporty) if you go single color, right? For the record, I went two-tone seats, but went with single color headrests (not two-tone). I think a two-tone center headrest in the back seet of my 2nd Gen GS would look odd if it wasn't (and the others were) or if it was two-tone (and the area below it wasn't). That's just IMHO.

What do you guys think?

agreed , think about the colored piping instead of plain piping
Old 06-09-05, 04:56 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

lexforlife: I did get your e-mail about the consoles and I have everything set. I will do my best to get it to you by the 30th. I cant guarantee because things happen, but I will do my best and I dont think it will be a problem.

Everyone: We have hit 14 people. Tommorrow is the last day to order so if you havent ordered please do so ASAP. You do not have to order directly with me (Jeremy), any of the reps can take down your order. I will be the only one actually entering the orders so I will make sure that everyone's pricing is correct and so forth. Just make sure you have exactly what you want in the system tommorrow.

Everyone who I sent swatches out overnight to yesterday. You should have had them today. Please call me tommorrow and let me know what you all have matched up and if you want any changes done.

Jeremy
Old 06-09-05, 06:27 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default My Opinion of Leather Colors - FWIW

OK, got all the samples now. Here's my take on the various colors that are close:
(keep in mind that this is relative to a '99 GS tan interior)

Taupe - No. Just no. A little too brown and a poor match.
Light Mocha - More brown, not greenish enough for the darker areas.
*Driftwood - Unquestionably the best match for the darker areas.

*Sandstone - Best match to factory leather & plastic trim areas-just *slightly* more pinkish tone than factory. Probably close enough that re-covering door panel leather is not required.
Adobe - Not bad, a little on the grayish-pink side of factory, and slightly darker.
Bisque - Considerably more Tan than factory.
*Cream - Also a little more Tan than factory like Bisque, a bit lighter and more yellow though, also an OK choice.

The Sandstone/Driftwood combination appears to be the best matching combo for the '99 GS and similar interiors. However, anyone looking to change the look somewhat, or to shift the color scheme slightly, might also be interested in Adobe, Bisque, or Cream, but requires re-covering the door panel leather to match properly.

Standard disclaimers apply - comparisons were done with my two eyes only, in both inside and outdoor lighting. Your tastes may vary.
Old 06-09-05, 10:57 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

I have finally decided after 4 days of thinking and studying for finals.. My head really hurts, but you gotta pay to play right? lol...

I will be doing 2 tone centers with the color scheme of Graphite on the outside and Smoke on the inside as well as the headrests. I will also have Smoke colored stitching.

-bryan

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...