Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-05, 05:21 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a few photos from a recent install we did for a former ClubLexus member. His car was trashed after 2 years of College Frat life and we had to do a ton of work to it.

Bill installed both the front buckets on this 1st Gen GS and I did the rear bench myself...

Here is the suede headliner and A,B,and C pillars we custom wrapped in suede along with the sun visors. The A,B, and C pillars we had to custom fiberglass a little because they were broken in several pieces from being so old. Anyways, Bill did the fiberglass work and I personally rewrapped the pillars. One of the other guys in the shop did the custom sun visors and helped with the headliner.

Anyways, just to show you a little about some of the custom work we do here in OKC.

Jeremy

WE HIT 26!
Old 06-10-05, 06:07 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

Exclamation

looking good so far Jeremy, wow 26 way to go everyone!! Jeremy I received my sample leather today, i give it thanks again man. Philip.
Old 06-10-05, 06:56 PM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Your not last, I am @ 25! Finally my car interior wont be ratty anymore. Thanks Leatherseats.com. Eric I believe was his name was very polite and very helpful. Tell him I was very pleased with the service. Jermey is this a GB record?
Old 06-10-05, 08:35 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Way 2 GOOOOOO!!!!
Dave, fantastic pics ........

Jeremy, the two-tone headrests look awesome with the two-tone seats, also great pics.

Lexforlife, I can smell the leather already !!! Now we need some fresh glue and vinyl scent to complete the new car smell.......
Old 06-11-05, 06:46 AM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default jeremy

curious if we can make changes before production begins? Would like your opinion on mondau\y
Old 06-11-05, 03:25 PM
morris
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That suede headliner and pillar covering is just sick!!!!

Maybe the next one for me.
Old 06-13-05, 06:52 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

jeremy and to others

quick question , when removing the front seats to do the leather swap over , how do you get the seat out the car with the seat belt

how is the seat belt disconnected , i mean is not the seat belt mech part of the srs system
Old 06-13-05, 10:01 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Philly#1 Lex: Actually we had one group buy before that was 28 people so we were close, but not quite there as far as records.

fireballs gs400: Call me today and I will see if I cant change anything if you want it changed.

lexforlife: I have not personally done the install on the newer GS's, but to get the seats out of the car it is normally just 4 bolts (one in each corner of the seat) and a wiring harness or two and then they pop out. Now some seats have the seat belts sliding threw the plastics or attached to the seat and if thats the case there is normally just a big mammoth bolt that bolts the bottom of the seat belt down. In most cases, you dont have to even mess with it, but if it has to be removed its not a big deal.

As a little side note for everyone doing the installs. Unplug your battery before you start the install. Some of the newer Lexus's have side impact airbags in the seats so if you unplug the seat and take it out without unplugging the battery then most likely you will be the airbag light to come on and sometimes its a pain in the butt to get back off. So the best thing to do is to unplug the battery before you start so that the car doesnt have any constant power.

Jeremy
Old 06-13-05, 10:26 AM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

Jeremy so is everything official so far, or are you gonna call us today to confirm. Emailed you too..
Old 06-13-05, 10:39 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

I am not calling anyone to confirm unless I have a question over something that was ordered. So if you feel like you arent sure you ordered the right thing then you can call me and confirm. I will be putting the orders into the system today so everyone should get an e-mail with their invoice and a break down of what they ordered later today.

Jeremy

Last edited by Leatherseats.com; 06-13-05 at 11:04 AM.
Old 06-13-05, 10:45 AM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

alrighty thanks
Old 06-14-05, 06:20 PM
jdowen2
Driver School Candidate

Wow, just got in on this. I was going to call last Friday and just went brain dead. Emailed Jeremy yesterday and he said he needed my order TODAY. Came home and I couldn't log onto internet. Cable company said they could have someone out next MONDAY. DOH! I just unplugged everything and let it set and Voila, internet was back. Checked my email and then called Leatherseats.com and got it. Thanks!
Old 06-15-05, 10:13 AM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default jeremy

pm sent to you, I think someone called me...thanks
Old 06-18-05, 07:24 PM
darrylj
Driver School Candidate

Default Is it too late?

Jeremy,

I got the leather samples you sent me a few days ago! I have a '93 GS300 and Sandstone seems to be the best match. Is it too late to get in on the group buy? I'll call you Monday.

Darryl
Old 06-19-05, 07:43 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Darryl... the group buy is technically overwith. Call tomorrow and ask for Eric. I will work with him and you to find a way to squeeze you in.

At this point almost all of the orders have been entered into the production schedule. I will be out of the office until this Wednesday... well deserved breather! I will be staying in touch with our production manager over the course of this week to monitor things. With the large number of orders and the overall complexity of some of them I had everyone one of them triple checked by both the production manager and Eric who is the office/sales manager. It took them a while to go through everything, but it appears that I did not make any mistakes as of yet... whoohoo!!!

Jeremy

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...