Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-05, 08:38 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Leatherseats.com
Darryl... the group buy is technically overwith. Call tomorrow and ask for Eric. I will work with him and you to find a way to squeeze you in.

At this point almost all of the orders have been entered into the production schedule. I will be out of the office until this Wednesday... well deserved breather! I will be staying in touch with our production manager over the course of this week to monitor things. With the large number of orders and the overall complexity of some of them I had everyone one of them triple checked by both the production manager and Eric who is the office/sales manager. It took them a while to go through everything, but it appears that I did not make any mistakes as of yet... whoohoo!!!

Jeremy
You go, boy!!!
Old 06-19-05, 08:58 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

woohooo!!! sounds good can't wait for them to come in
Old 06-20-05, 09:04 AM
CTgs300
Pole Position

can I still get in on this one?
Old 06-20-05, 12:46 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

I was just checking in with the production manager and I got some bad news. Well, not all of it is bad as it turns out, but I will explain further. The bad news is related to our raw materials... evidently we ran out of sandstone last Friday. We were expecting our latest shipment to arrive the same Friday, but it did not. We called and it has been held up in customs. This happens every so often and it is usually cleared up within a few days. I will stay on top of the situation and let you guys know how it progresses. This situation will probably add a few more days to the final delivery times. I know that for many of you this may not even be an issue, but I wanted to communicate it anyways.

The other problem that we ran into was a very slight dye lot change in our Smoke leather. Dye lot changes are a very common thing in the leather industry, but this one came right after we sent you guys samples pulled from our last shipment. Eric emailed me a scanned picture of the new smoke leather with a swatch of the old smoke leather as well as a swatch of our charcoal leather laying on top of it for comparison. The reason that I don't consider this part to be bad news is that the color came in ever so slightly lighter (and less green) than the batch of smoke leather that we had before. Eric is at our local Lexus dealer doing some comparisons with both the new and the old smoke to see what they look like in the factory 98-2004 Lexus GS grey interior. He will be getting back to me shortly. I am posting a picture that they sent to me now.

Jeremy
Attached Thumbnails Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...-smokecomparescan.jpg  
Old 06-21-05, 12:05 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally Posted by Leatherseats.com
I was just checking in with the production manager and I got some bad news. Well, not all of it is bad as it turns out, but I will explain further. The bad news is related to our raw materials... evidently we ran out of sandstone last Friday. We were expecting our latest shipment to arrive the same Friday, but it did not. We called and it has been held up in customs. This happens every so often and it is usually cleared up within a few days. I will stay on top of the situation and let you guys know how it progresses. This situation will probably add a few more days to the final delivery times. I know that for many of you this may not even be an issue, but I wanted to communicate it anyways.

The other problem that we ran into was a very slight dye lot change in our Smoke leather. Dye lot changes are a very common thing in the leather industry, but this one came right after we sent you guys samples pulled from our last shipment. Eric emailed me a scanned picture of the new smoke leather with a swatch of the old smoke leather as well as a swatch of our charcoal leather laying on top of it for comparison. The reason that I don't consider this part to be bad news is that the color came in ever so slightly lighter (and less green) than the batch of smoke leather that we had before. Eric is at our local Lexus dealer doing some comparisons with both the new and the old smoke to see what they look like in the factory 98-2004 Lexus GS grey interior. He will be getting back to me shortly. I am posting a picture that they sent to me now.

Jeremy
The "new" smoke looks good, will match my leather better. thx. hehe
Old 06-21-05, 04:41 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

jeremy

is it still possible for me to have my setup before our big south florida meet on july 9 , i mean even if i could rec by the the 1 july or no later then the 5 jul i could still do the install before the meet on the 9july

man my fingers are crossed on this one
Old 06-22-05, 08:30 PM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Default guys

never got a call back from one of the salesmen not mentioned usually....so I suppose its all good??
Old 06-23-05, 10:13 AM
noop
Instructor

is it too late to get in on this? can you PM ME and let me know please.
Old 07-01-05, 09:06 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

The group buy ended a few weeks ago. We will try and have one more before the end of the year but for now... this one is over.

Jeremy
Old 07-01-05, 01:38 PM
Wald GS

Called leatherseats.com a few days ago and you guys said orders have been shipped. Tracking numbers were said to have been said, but I have not received mine yet. thanks
Old 07-05-05, 08:04 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Got leather? I did.....
Old 07-05-05, 08:15 PM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

jeremy
i got a ? for you.
what if i wanted to get leather for my car but just the rear seats becuase the frons will be someting else. i would nee dit in beige color leather.. maybe ith the brown inserts too.. could u do that for just the rear on a 01 gs430?
Old 07-06-05, 12:05 AM
Wald GS

Got my leather today and here it is. The flash on my camera really makes the color look different.

Last edited by Wald GS; 07-06-05 at 01:58 AM.
Old 07-06-05, 08:04 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

00lexondub: E-mail me at jeremy@leatherseats.com with exactly what you want to do and I will get you a price quote together. We can do just the rears alone, just so you know.

I am not really on this forum unless I have a group buy going so I am not going to be checking out this thread very much or at all anymore. E-mail me if you have a question. That will be the best way to get ahold of me.
Old 10-05-06, 08:06 PM
kc180005
Driver School Candidate

I'm interested in 1995 400 SC front tan sets

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...