Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-05, 08:10 PM
ES Boy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When does the group buy end?

Do you have any pics of 1st gen ES seats?

Thanks.
Old 05-24-05, 12:33 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Just got off the phone with Bill and he was very informative! Thanks again Bill!

-Bryan
Old 05-24-05, 10:41 PM
tommy420
Driver

can i still get in on this....i want the two tone for the sc
Old 05-25-05, 05:20 AM
wayne
Lexus Test Driver

Could you show me the difference in color between the tan and sandstone for the 92-94 sc's. Thanks.
Old 05-25-05, 09:22 AM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wayne
Could you show me the difference in color between the tan and sandstone for the 92-94 sc's. Thanks.
I'd also like to see the difference...
Old 05-25-05, 10:22 AM
Unvme
Driver

Is this groupbuy still ongoing...When does it end?
-Matt
Old 05-25-05, 11:10 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

beaterKU: I think next week we will get this whole thing wound up and start the order process.

Philly#1 Lex: Sandstone is the best color match to the SC interior that we have found. Driftwood is our best color match to the dash on the SC. I will be posting some pictures of a direct comparison between the Factory Tan and our Sandstone interiors. I have only experienced the old massager/seat heater systems that were non-wireless. They were no replacement for one of those massage chairs, but you did feel it and it did feel nice. There are 6 motors and they can be placed anywhere you want them to go. There is no "maximum" comfort zone since everyone sits in their seats a little different. You will want to basically sit in the chair and then figure out where most of your back fatigue/pain might occur and install them in those areas. There are 6 nodes paired into a set so there are 3 sets. Each set has a #A and #B node. You install them as sets in the locations you want and then you can press the mode button and it will switch threw a couple different programs that make them alternate and so forth. I will get some pictures...

High PSI: Look at the GS pictures I posted above this. The Dark Brown and Sandstone GS has Sandstone double stitching around the edges.

Es3 bLk 94: Next week is the end. I will get some ES pictures up.

tommy420: I have you down.

wayne/BrownDuckz: I will post a before and after picture of our kit. The one on the left will be the factory leather and the seat on the right will be our leather.

Unvme: You still have time to join. Next week we will try and get it wound up.

Jeremy
Old 05-25-05, 11:27 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

94 ES300 in Sandstone...

SC in Driftwood w/ Sandstone Gathered Centers...
(Its a little funny lighting, but it shows the Driftwood directly against the factory brown plastics for a color comparison.)

SC Before and After Pictures...
Left side is factory leather SC
Right side is Leatherseats.com leather SC
(You will want to remember that the main thing you are matching to with the new leather is the side plastics. To me, our leather is actually a better match than this particularly aged factory leather.)

Jeremy
Old 05-25-05, 12:17 PM
damon
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Jeremy,

Want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity, but don't really need to change leather just yet. How long can I store this leather before installation?

Where is a good source for new foam cushioning in the seat bottom. I would very much like to kill two birds with one stone. I have seen what OEM cost, not interested. What are the alternatives?

Thanks, damon

Last edited by damon; 05-25-05 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-25-05, 12:30 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Damon: As much as I would like your business now, I would suggest waiting. I will be having CL group buys for a long time to come since everyone loves their Lexus' and more and more Lexus will continue to need leather in the future. The reason I say wait is because while you can store them indefinitely as long as you condition the leather, things happen. Just recently I had a customer who didnt install his leather for 2-3 months and when he went to install it, it had some kind of marks on the leather. Now its hard to tell if it was something we did or if it was something that happened while it was in storage. We are currently working on resolving the issues, but its been very hard for me to get the pieces warrantied for them since the marks were not reported in the first 30 days. This is just an example of things that happen, but it can just get messy when you try and store something. Its hard for me to warranty a product that was never installed for say 6 months and then later had a problem with installation.

Anyways this brings up a good point. Everyone please look over our warranty page so you all are informed about our warranty and know exactly what we do and do not cover.
Leatherseats.com Warranty Page

Jeremy

Last edited by Leatherseats.com; 05-25-05 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-25-05, 01:41 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

jeremy

still waiting on my swatches
Old 05-25-05, 10:38 PM
ES Boy
Lead Lap

Thanks for posting up the pic of the '94 ES leather. Would you happen to have any pics of your new leather actually installed and inside the car? I currently have black on black. Do you have any pictures of what your black leather looks like? Thanks.
Old 05-26-05, 09:47 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

lexforlife: Did you place the order with Bill or with me? Bill is the one who would actually send the swatches, but if I have your name I can probably check and see when they went out.

Es3 bLk 94: Dont have any first gen ES kit pictures of them installed. I have probably only sold a handful of them and no one has sent me pictures back yet. Our black leather looks like like the leather in the picture except that it is black. You can also see it in our website's color page and gallery. www.leatherseats.com

Jeremy
Old 05-26-05, 10:30 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Leatherseats.com
lexforlife: Did you place the order with Bill or with me? Bill is the one who would actually send the swatches, but if I have your name I can probably check and see when they went out.

Es3 bLk 94: Dont have any first gen ES kit pictures of them installed. I have probably only sold a handful of them and no one has sent me pictures back yet. Our black leather looks like like the leather in the picture except that it is black. You can also see it in our website's color page and gallery. www.leatherseats.com

Jeremy

the name is ed gruber in pembroke pines fl

also i saw your reply to morris about the wear factor for the suede.. my car is a daily driver , would you recc i not do the suede as bill and i have talked about , should i stay with the 2 toned leather (meaning matching the dashboard color to the semi circles and doing them in perff leather instead)
Old 05-26-05, 11:27 AM
Unvme
Driver

Total price for a GS ..Black and dark grey two-tone..Front and back seats.?
-MAtt

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...