Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-05, 03:18 PM
bobowah
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeremy and bill have been very helpful in this group buy... I'm looking forward to the leather skins we get for our cars...

- bobowah
Old 06-01-05, 06:09 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

jeremy sent you an email. Philip.
Old 06-01-05, 09:01 PM
Alexus-Kia
Lexus Test Driver

were my samples sent out i emailed both parties? Also have all the times there has been a GB the prices have been the same?

Thanks
~Kia
Old 06-02-05, 08:26 AM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Received my samples and they look, feel, and smell great.
Old 06-02-05, 08:38 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Alexus-Kia: I will double-check to make sure yours went out. As of last Friday, anyone who has requested them have definitely been sent, but I will make sure everyone who has requested this week goes out today. As far as pricing, no pricing has changed here and there slightly, but not by much. Somethings have decreased and other things have increased. As a side note, you should read the "everyone" note at the bottom I am writing because this also pertains to you.

EVERYONE: Everyone who has put a swatch in order this week needs to have this information. I cannot guarantee that you will get them before the last date to order (Next Friday). Swatch orders take time to fill and also take time to be shipped so while we do our best to get them out ASAP, we do have a line of people who want swatches so it normally takes a couple of days to go out. We send them out USPS which normally is only about 7 days anywhere in the continental US, but they dont guarantee that they will be there on time or even get there. The only way I can guarantee that you will get swatches by next Friday is if you want to pay for 2nd Day Air an envelope via UPS, which is about $10-$15. I will make sure that all the ClubLexus swatch orders that we have gotten this week will go out today if they have not already. Hopefully the ones who are needing them will get them before next Friday.
Old 06-02-05, 09:18 AM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

Thumbs up

Thanks for the help Jeremy, you can count me in on this too. I will email you the details of what I want. Philip.
Old 06-02-05, 03:29 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So Jeremy.. when will you be expecting payment? Is Paypal an option?
Old 06-02-05, 04:01 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

BrownDuckz: We will be taking orders/payment next week. You can use paypal, but we prefer not too since the fees are much higher then with a Credit Card.
Old 06-02-05, 04:42 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

guys dont miss out on this , the sample of the leather still blows mw away. much better quality than oem , its thicker to me and the grain looks richer and that aroma is pure bliss

wayne came by my house today and when he saw it and felt it he was like

jeremy , i hope that smell will keep on going for awhile after i swap things out and i mean 1 or 2 years , wishful thinking huh
Old 06-03-05, 06:59 AM
00lexondub
Lexus Champion

yo jeremy i got a few questions, im thinking of changing my interior tha i have now,
BUT i wanted to know does the kit come with the center armrest? the front and back, also how close to the brown color on the dash can u get wiht suede??????
also im assuming you can do the door inserts on a GS as weel because that red and tan one had the door inserts in there...
how long do i got before i HAVE to commit to this//
thanks
Old 06-03-05, 07:43 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 00lexondub
yo jeremy i got a few questions, im thinking of changing my interior tha i have now,
BUT i wanted to know does the kit come with the center armrest? the front and back, also how close to the brown color on the dash can u get wiht suede??????
also im assuming you can do the door inserts on a GS as weel because that red and tan one had the door inserts in there...
how long do i got before i HAVE to commit to this//
thanks

rick , did'nt you just do your suede thing like a few months ago or i am i dreaming

i will say that the driftwood color matches that taupy looking color we have on the dash like 99% its really that close that the naked eye can't discern
Old 06-03-05, 08:39 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

00lexondub: Center Armrest is included. We dont have a "pattern" for the doors because the doors are just done with raw material that you tuck over the factory material. The Older GS seat picture that I posted earlier showed the closest thing we have. You cant match suede and leather or vinyl. It just doesnt work unless the suede has very little to zero nap to it. So while its fairly close to Driftwood, in most lights it looks a little lighter.

Next week is order week so by next Friday I will need an order or else. DA NA NAAAAA!! (Creepy Organ Music Attempt)

Jeremy
Old 06-03-05, 03:13 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What is included in the install kit?
Old 06-03-05, 03:51 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Hog-Ring Pliers, Hog-Rings, and Glue.

Jeremy
Old 06-03-05, 09:31 PM
TANGLOLEXO
Rookie

Default Im In Put Me Down!!!!!!!

HEY JEREMY IM WANTING TO GET MY INTERIOR DONE.. JUST HAVE A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS SO PLEASE EITHER E-MAIL ME SURFERBOYHB@YAHOO.COM WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? I WANT TO GET SOME COLOR IDEAS I HAVE TAN INTERIOR THE CAR IS TANGELO ORANGE AND I AM WANITING TO GET SOME EMBRODERING DONE ON ALL THE HEADREST AS WELL PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I DO THE COLORING AND ALL NEVER DONE THIS ONLINE ALWAYS TOUCHEE FEELEE PERSON..

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Official ClubLexus Group Buy...