Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** GB on Torque Master Spark Plugs, All Models ** back by popular demand **

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-05, 08:47 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ** GB on Torque Master Spark Plugs, All Models ** back by popular demand **

Innovative designed Torque master spark plugs available for all models

The Torque Master spark plug has been designed, engineered and manufactured to provide maximum horsepower, torque, fuel economy and reduced emissions. Our unique, patented "Field Effect" design also gives the Torque Master spark plug the ability to last many times longer than conventional spark plugs

Don't be fooled by those 'gimmick' plugs whose slightly-modified appearance is more 'show' than 'go'. And why settle for 'business as usual' plugs whose designs haven't changed for dozens of years, when you can get the plug that has the big spark plug manufacturers paranoid! What do you stand to lose ....... except maybe performance?

Torque Master spark plugs are available for all makes and model of automobiles -- foreign and domestic -- motorcycles, marine, and off-road vehicles. Torque Master plugs are also available for special high-performance racing applications, such as turbocharged, supercharged, nitrous-oxide, and h! igh-compression engine.

Regarding spark plug gap, we only make two sizes. Our standard size, which has an equivalent gap of about .120" and the "S" plug, which has an equivalent gap of about .090". The standard plug requires between 21,000 to 25,000 volts to fire under full pressure. Our "S" plugs require between 16,000 to 18,000 volts to fire under full pressure. The "S" plugs are designed for high compression racing applications, turbocharged, supercharged, NOS, etc. The gap on a Torque Master spark plug cannot be changed as it is an integral part of the overall design.

$11.50 ea plug, FREE SHIPPING!! (USA only)

ORDER HERE and for more information on Torque Master Spark Plugs

USE code TMCL, I will adjust the pricing opon invoicing

GB ends 7/5/05

Last edited by SUPRATRD; 06-18-05 at 08:54 AM.
Old 06-18-05, 01:01 PM
ILOVEGIRLS
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

which plug should i use? im not modified but a stock gs3 with an intake.
Old 06-19-05, 10:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by ILOVEGIRLS
which plug should i use? im not modified but a stock gs3 with an intake.
just get the normal gs3 ones
Old 06-20-05, 01:02 AM
Lyrical
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How do these plugs compare to the stock ones already on the GS? Doesn't it already have like Nology's on em?
Old 06-20-05, 01:53 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Lyrical
How do these plugs compare to the stock ones already on the GS? Doesn't it already have like Nology's on em?
well to be honest i got the tm plugs on my car and i don't really feel much difference with them. if you want hp and such, i suggest not count on these.

but in terms of long term reliability and durability that's what i would want. these suppose to last for a very very long time
Old 06-20-05, 12:38 PM
gserep1
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am trying to understand the attraction to these plugs. DO they REALLY work well enough to warrant replacement of the stock plugs. I could see it if you were due for plugs. I would make a decision then because I NEED plugs. But some of the ads suggest that they are good enough to switch out good stock plugs and notice an immediate difference.

Somone mentioned long life....the stock plug is good for between 90,000 and 120,000 miles How much more life do you need?

Bottom line is: I have been extremely happy with the stock plug, and I am WAITING for a good enough reason to compel me to switch from a KNOWN entity to something else.

How about horsepower gains that can be measured and reported on a chart for all to see, or gas mileage increases that show appreciable improvement.

THAT would make me switch.
Old 06-20-05, 01:27 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

to be honest, if i were given the chance to do it again, i wouldn't put on the tm plugs. i really don't see anything significant out of it. maybe on charts there is something but i am not seeing that in real life that's for sure

but you are right, as replacements they are definitely good choice

oh and about the stock plugs, yup they are SUPPOSED to last that long, but when i chnaged my old ones to tm plugs a at around 50k miles, my old ones were pretty torn already. don't ask me why
Old 06-20-05, 01:47 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,257 Likes on 1,371 Posts

I'm exactly opposite Rominl on this one on the plugs. I loved the TM plugs in my GS when it was NA, and when I changed them out for stock ones (for a driving / dyno event, wanted new plugs but just didn't get a set of TMs in time) I felt a noticable difference in power level and responsiveness in my 98 GS400 - lower/less with the OEM Denso Irridiums than with the TMs. I dynod after putting the OEM plugs back in and was down in power and TQ. I can't say for certain that it was all due to the plugs (humidty, temp were different) though.

I personally never would leave a set of plugs in a car for 100K miles... 30K is about max for the long life type like Denso Irridiums. They WILL last that long, but you don't get maximum performance out of them.
Old 06-20-05, 01:50 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by gserep1
How about horsepower gains that can be measured and reported on a chart for all to see, or gas mileage increases that show appreciable improvement.
Here you go.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/performance/50745-tm-dyno-results-awesome.html
Old 06-20-05, 02:22 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I'm exactly opposite Rominl on this one on the plugs. I loved the TM plugs in my GS when it was NA, and when I changed them out for stock ones (for a driving / dyno event, wanted new plugs but just didn't get a set of TMs in time) I felt a noticable difference in power level and responsiveness in my 98 GS400 - lower/less with the OEM Denso Irridiums than with the TMs. I dynod after putting the OEM plugs back in and was down in power and TQ. I can't say for certain that it was all due to the plugs (humidty, temp were different) though.

I personally never would leave a set of plugs in a car for 100K miles... 30K is about max for the long life type like Denso Irridiums. They WILL last that long, but you don't get maximum performance out of them.
hey dave, nice to see other comments. i am curious, when you said you put back on the oem plugs and got lower numbers with dyno, did you put in new plugs or the old ones?
Old 06-20-05, 02:39 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by rominl
hey dave, nice to see other comments. i am curious, when you said you put back on the oem plugs and got lower numbers with dyno, did you put in new plugs or the old ones?
They were brand spanking new denso irridium.
Old 06-20-05, 04:56 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree with Dave, I loved my TM plugs when I had them. The car felt like it had better throttle response and revved faster through the rpms. It's a great mod for the price...
Old 06-21-05, 10:14 AM
sputniknyc
Lexus Test Driver

Default I'm in!

60k miles and I am so in!
Thanks!!
All we need now is groupbuys on TTE lips and Lsportline rear bumpers!!!
Old 06-22-05, 05:21 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by LXOGOOD
I agree with Dave, I loved my TM plugs when I had them. The car felt like it had better throttle response and revved faster through the rpms. It's a great mod for the price...

I agree also, I changed to them at about 80k and the car behaved very well. I believe it was a twofold improvement:

1. New plugs period-better performance

2. TM's better performance period
Old 06-22-05, 09:38 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve,
I put the TMCL Code under comments is that right?

Well I ordered mine hope it goes through ok

Thanks

Erick

Quick Reply: ** GB on Torque Master Spark Plugs, All Models ** back by popular demand **