Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

www.lexus-parts.com - Golden Opporunity Sales Event, now through September 30

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-05, 05:19 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexus-Parts
~ Golden Opportunity Sales Event, now through September 30 ~

GS300, GS400, & GS430 2ND Generation, 1998-2005

• TTE Front Lip Spoiler $250 – promotional code 25TTE8 More Info Purchase Now
Special Paint in any color $98

• TTE Rear Lip Spoiler $160.49– promotional code 25TTE8 More Info Purchase Now
Special Paint in any color $78 (limited quantity – while supplies last)

• TTE Illuminated Sill Plates $279 – promotional code 25TTE8 More Info Purchase Now

• G-Spider Wheel Set $895 –promotional code G308A More Info Purchase Now
Tires available upon request, 245/40R18. Send us an email at info@lexus-parts.com with the tire you would like and which wheel and we'll send you a direct quote. We'll mount them and balance them at no additional charge. Your wheel & tire combo will arrive ready to bolt-on!

• Tourmaline Wheel Set $895 –promotional code G308A More Info Purchase Now
Tires available upon request, 245/40R18. Send us an email at info@lexus-parts.com with the tire you would like and which wheel and we'll send you a direct quote. We'll mount them and balance them at no additional charge. Your wheel & tire combo will arrive ready to bolt-on!

• L-Tuned Shocks - $179 – promotional code S481 More Info Purchase Now
(limited quantity – while supplies last)

• L-Tuned Springs - $162 – promotional code S481 More Info Purchase Now

IS300 1st Generation, 2001-2005

• TRD Carbon Style Front Grille – $174 promotional code ST113 More Info Purchase Now

• TRD Front Member Brace – $160 promotional code ST113 More Info Purchase Now

• TRD Rear Member Brace – $209 promotional code ST113 More Info Purchase Now

• TRD Rear Strut Brace - $143 promotional code ST113 More Info Purchase Now

L-Tuned Aero Kits (Side Skirts Only for 1998-2005 GS)
Black Onyx – 202 - $198 promotional code PTS06 More Info Purchase Now 4 available at this price
Millennium Silver – 1C0 - $198 promotional code PTS06 More Info Purchase Now 2 available at this price

The following is a special sale to Club Lexus and available to all. There is no waiting list involved, so if you’re ready to purchase, then please click on the appropriate link shown above. Once at checkout, enter your promotional code and complete the order for and simply submit your order and I’ll take care of the rest!

If you experience any technical problems with our website and/or any promotional code, please feel free to contact us directly at info@lexus-parts.com

For those of you who would like to purchase other parts not listed above, don’t forget about the special discount given to all Club Lexus Members by entering CL911M for an additional 10% discount (not valid with any other offer). This Summer Special valid through 9/30/2005. Each Promotional Code cannot be combined with any other offer.

hey guys, i just wanted to know when i buy this TTE front lip, can i get that colormatched to my white 98 GS for that price you listed for painting? does this include the same 3 stage white/pearl/clear paint process the body shop would use to paint any other parts of the car? id just like to know so i can figure whether i want to have you guys take care of it or just bring it to my shop... also, regardless of your response, can i have the color code of my car if youve got it handy, im sure its all over the board but im here now asking about other stuff so if you could i appreciate it, again its a white 98 gs400. thanks

Last edited by upstateGS4; 08-18-05 at 09:38 AM.
Old 08-18-05, 07:40 AM
chuckb
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
hey guys, i just wanted to know when i buy this TTE front lip, can i get that colormatched to my white 98 GS for that price you listed for painting? does this include the same 3 step paint process the body shop would use to paint any other parts of the car? id just like to know so i can figure whether i want to have you guys take care of it or just bring it to my shop... also, regardless of your response, can i have the color code of my car if youve got it handy, im sure its all over the board but im here now asking about other stuff so if you could i appreciate it, again its a white 98 gs400. thanks

Sewell painted my L-tune aero kit and it matches nice
Old 08-18-05, 01:47 PM
PrlGS3
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
hey guys, i just wanted to know when i buy this TTE front lip, can i get that colormatched to my white 98 GS for that price you listed for painting? does this include the same 3 stage white/pearl/clear paint process the body shop would use to paint any other parts of the car? id just like to know so i can figure whether i want to have you guys take care of it or just bring it to my shop... also, regardless of your response, can i have the color code of my car if youve got it handy, im sure its all over the board but im here now asking about other stuff so if you could i appreciate it, again its a white 98 gs400. thanks

The color of your car is 051 (Diamond White Pearl). You will need a base: 040, the pearl color: 051 and the clear.
Old 08-18-05, 02:27 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PrlGS3
The color of your car is 051 (Diamond White Pearl). You will need a base: 040, the pearl color: 051 and the clear.

thank you.
Old 08-18-05, 04:09 PM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chuckb
Sewell painted my L-tune aero kit and it matches nice

Ditto, they did a great job in matching on my L-Tuned kit too!
Old 08-18-05, 09:04 PM
GSing430
Racer

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by alredxiii
Ditto, they did a great job in matching on my L-Tuned kit too!
not only did they do a great job, they painted so well, that both end of the sides are 100% rock chip free.
Old 08-23-05, 12:26 PM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

Is there any other way to reach Darrel? I have called him 3 times and left voicemails and never got a call back....i am satisfy with the product but not customer service..!!!
Old 08-23-05, 12:37 PM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by davezaristo
Is there any other way to reach Darrel? I have called him 3 times and left voicemails and never got a call back....i am satisfy with the product but not customer service..!!!

I know, last time trying to get a hold of him...there were some problems, don't know if he hired an assistant yet or now, but he will eventually get back to you, I know that for a fact
Old 08-23-05, 01:15 PM
Sewell
Parts Vendor

If one attempts to contact me without an answer, simply leave a message with your name, phone number and the reason you called.

Email usually works best as I am able to check this 24/7.
Old 08-23-05, 04:49 PM
davezaristo
Lead Lap

If one attempts to contact me without an answer, simply leave a message with your name, phone number and the reason you called.

Email usually works best as I am able to check this 24/7.
Yup, he did get back to me today...everything resolved..thanks!
Old 08-23-05, 05:25 PM
alredxiii
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by davezaristo
Yup, he did get back to me today...everything resolved..thanks!

Patience Grasshopper!
Old 08-24-05, 06:25 AM
braheem
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

In for 1 TTE lip, thanks AGAIN
Old 08-25-05, 12:49 AM
dani3l
Driver

Question

anymore millenium silver l-tuned side skirts 4 sale? I thought there are 2 left according to the description. Thank you.
Old 08-28-05, 12:25 AM
skpark70
Lexus Champion

• L-Tuned Shocks - $179 – promotional code S481 More Info Purchase Now
(limited quantity – while supplies last)

• L-Tuned Springs - $162 – promotional code S481 More Info Purchase Now

Are these L-tuned springs & shocks still in stock????
Old 08-30-05, 06:41 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

darrel-

im in for a set of the l-tuned springs and shocks if theyre still in stock. please respond to the PM i sent or email me with the email address from my last order. i can send payment immediately i just need to hear back from you.

Quick Reply: www.lexus-parts.com - Golden Opporunity Sales Event, now through September 30