Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** They're here!! Newly Released CarsonTuned Strut Tower Bar for the GS!! **

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-06, 08:10 AM
ndallas_gs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Joel,
What were the noticable differences after you got these extras on?
Old 04-02-06, 11:17 AM
Lexizm
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckb
does anyone have the new one yet?
No, not yet. I spoke to Luis the other day and he said that it looks like the 2nd or 3rd week in April is when they will mostly likely go out.
Old 04-02-06, 10:24 PM
joel5150
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joel,
What were the noticable differences after you got these extras on?
ndallas_gs,
Fitment was the main issue. It now fits over the lip of the strut tower and does not require the spacer. The clearance on the GS3 engine cover is still good without the spacers. Can't wait to get the new one on.
Old 04-05-06, 09:25 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Luis: has the container cleared customs yet? Keep us inform please..
Old 04-06-06, 07:55 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Originally Posted by i love honduras
Luis: has the container cleared customs yet? Keep us inform please..

Yes, we are actually starting to get some of the parts in, but I am still waiting for the bars to be unloaded. I have no idea were in the container they were placed so I have to wait as the unloading process goes through. We are making trips to the port as I type this so I would definitely be expecting the call tags to start sometime this week and next week as well.
Old 04-06-06, 12:47 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Thanks for the update Luis!!
Old 04-10-06, 03:12 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

I cant wait to order mine. Wish they would hurry up!
Old 04-13-06, 01:26 PM
Lexus GS3
Trouble Maker

Lus: any updates???
Old 04-14-06, 08:46 AM
Carson-Lex

Default ****update****

Originally Posted by Lexus GS3
Lus: any updates???

Hello everyone, unfortunately it is my duty today to post the latest information on our container recently arrived from Japan. I am sorry to report that after the time we have been awaiting our containers arrival, that our shipping company forgot to pack the
CarsonTuned strut bars in this container. As of this post the bars are sitting at port in Japan. As some of you may already know, they also managed to forget every single piece of Wald Aero parts the we ordered. Yesterday I began to credit back all those orders and
would like to ask all our strut bar customers what they would like us to do with their orders. If you already have one of the old bars I can schedule a call tag to pick it up and credit back the strut bar purchase or leave your order pending until they arrive. If you just recently placed an order I can credit back those orders as well or leave your order pending until the bars arrive. We sincerely apologize for the delay in the shipping of the items. Since our container arrived at port, we were assured by our shipper and manifest that all items had been shipped and received. We were only notified yesterday about the missing items, so I am posting today with the information I received. I assure everyone had we had this information sooner, we would not have started to take orders again for the bars. So please feel free to PM, call, or email me with what you would like me to do with your order.
Old 04-14-06, 09:07 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

that's too unfortunate, luis, sorry to hear that i hope the shipper in japan can be more careful next time and not forget anything
Old 04-14-06, 10:20 AM
Carson-Lex

Originally Posted by rominl
that's too unfortunate, luis, sorry to hear that i hope the shipper in japan can be more careful next time and not forget anything

Thats if we allow a next time to happen. We are seriously looking into other methods and/or solutions to this problem. This has without a doubt been the worst problem we have ever had with a container. I don't like to tell good people who have been more than patient with us that we can't get their item. Even when it's because of reasons out of our control, we are the ones that have to make it right again. We will not stop working for our customers. We will find a solution and not just correct the problem but improve on our level of service. Until we remedy this, I offered up the option of full returns, or waiting for the order to arrive again.
Old 04-14-06, 02:05 PM
BLACKPIG99
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am so upset but I guess have no choice... Please let us know how soon we can get this now then I'll decide for credit back or wait.
Old 04-14-06, 11:36 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Thats if we allow a next time to happen. We are seriously looking into other methods and/or solutions to this problem. This has without a doubt been the worst problem we have ever had with a container. I don't like to tell good people who have been more than patient with us that we can't get their item. Even when it's because of reasons out of our control, we are the ones that have to make it right again. We will not stop working for our customers. We will find a solution and not just correct the problem but improve on our level of service. Until we remedy this, I offered up the option of full returns, or waiting for the order to arrive again.
hey luis, you guys' attitude is what earn much respect here. i really like how you guys take up the responsibity and do it right. it's shown even more in the wise taillights GB where you guys update the price even for people who have paid for them in full. that's class act!

i hope everything works out in the future. maybe you guys can look into air ship. more cost, but i am sure most people are willing to pay more for the added security and fast delivery time!
Old 04-15-06, 08:51 AM
Carson-Lex

Originally Posted by rominl
hey luis, you guys' attitude is what earn much respect here. i really like how you guys take up the responsibity and do it right. it's shown even more in the wise taillights GB where you guys update the price even for people who have paid for them in full. that's class act!

i hope everything works out in the future. maybe you guys can look into air ship. more cost, but i am sure most people are willing to pay more for the added security and fast delivery time!
Thank you romini, Steve has always said how good it is to work with CL members. He's been wracking his brain the last few days trying to get this sorted out, we all feel so bad about this

It looks like we will have solution shortly and get our containers back on track like they always have been
Old 04-15-06, 01:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Carson-Lex
Thank you romini, Steve has always said how good it is to work with CL members. He's been wracking his brain the last few days trying to get this sorted out, we all feel so bad about this

It looks like we will have solution shortly and get our containers back on track like they always have been
umm, time to send steve an email, make sure he's not too stressed over this!

btw, in case you don't know, this is henry (2 sets of 06 sc430 taillights? )

Quick Reply: ** They're here!! Newly Released CarsonTuned Strut Tower Bar for the GS!! **