Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Group Buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-06, 06:28 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JuLink: Thanks for the order! I marked you as "ORDERED" on the first post!

toxdoc1947: Just give me a call at 1-866-639-7328 to place your order. The deluxe content refers to the leather content in the kit. Basically, it is full leather facing on the front buckets, and leather inserts in the rear seat. (GS and LS guys, yours is standard Premium content!). We can upgrade to Premium content for an additional $100.00, but the only difference is the back seat gets full leather facing. If you don't have people riding in the back all the time, I would just go with the Deluxe content.

LiLS: I do not have any installers in Austin, but the install isn't very difficult. You could probably do it yourself as long as you were somewhat mecahincally inclined. We are in Oklahoma city, and we would charge $325.00 for the installation. Pretty much any upholstery shop can install this kit. I would just call around and find out some prices if you don't feel up to installing it yourself or driving the 6 hours to us.

shiwen: PM sent! Also, if you don't receive your samples by Friday, you can call me and place your order "pending color selection". This way, you still count towards the group buy and you are locked into the special pricing!

son of sam: Thanks for the order! I marked you as "ORDERED" on the first post!

Jim Coolie: Thanks for the order! I marked you as "ORDERED" on the first post!

sjaehnig: Just give me a call to place your order! Jeremy is no longer with our company . He is in New Zealand going to college !!! We have never NOT had 20+ people in the group buy, and we are currently up to 6 orders. Darrylj called but is still undecided on some options, but I am pretty sure he is a guaranteed one if not two orders!

Call and place your orders to get in on the group buy! The last day to order is this Friday, February 17th!
Old 02-13-06, 08:13 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

man if its not even up to 10 ppl im not even gonan try to order and pay 650$. Im down if it goes to 20 ppl.
Old 02-14-06, 08:45 AM
sjaehnig
Driver School Candidate

I agree. I'm all up for it with the 20 ppl price. I will keep and eye on it and call in by Friday if it gets up to 20 people- I'd be happy to put a deposit or whatever with a 20 person contingency if that's an option. Does this price include shipping as well?

Last edited by sjaehnig; 02-14-06 at 08:50 AM.
Old 02-14-06, 08:47 AM
Din
Lexus Champion

or ill be down for the 20 ppl pricing.
Old 02-14-06, 10:11 AM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alright guys. I just phoned in my order. All of you guys who are sitting on the fence and waiting for the magic 20 should go ahead and call in with your credit cards. Most people wait till the last minute anyway. Do you really want to wait around another year for the 6th Group Buy?
Old 02-14-06, 12:11 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Din & sjaehnig: If you call me and place your order, I will mark it contingent on getting 20+ people...in other words, your order will not be processed unless we get 20+ people. If we don't get 20 people, then you can decide what you want to do, no problem. But, if everyone waited for 20+ people before they ordered, we would never get past number 1.

bruce van: Thanks for the order! I marked you as "ORDERED" on the first post!
Old 02-14-06, 01:45 PM
OutlawTita
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Just got my order in today. I have been staring at the samples for 3 weeks tr;ying to figure what colors I wanted but talked to Bill and told him to sign me up and I would make up my mind later. Usually these group buys everyone waits until everyone signs up and then they want in when the price goes down.........Bill is generous enough to sign you up and let you out if it doesn't get the 20 person price so what have you got to lose? The only thing waiting to sign up does is delay the entire process.

I am in even if it is just 5 of us. These prices are outstanding for the leather we are buying (not to mention the peace of mind of knowing how well it fits and looks from previous GB's)....I feel like I am saving several hundred dollars and won't be quibbling over $60 bucks.
Old 02-14-06, 07:02 PM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

if everyone waited for 20+ people before they ordered, we would never get past number 1.
Thats funny.......but yet very true!!
Old 02-14-06, 08:16 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Leatherseats.com
Din & sjaehnig: If you call me and place your order, I will mark it contingent on getting 20+ people...in other words, your order will not be processed unless we get 20+ people. If we don't get 20 people, then you can decide what you want to do, no problem. But, if everyone waited for 20+ people before they ordered, we would never get past number 1.

bruce van: Thanks for the order! I marked you as "ORDERED" on the first post!
so we just have to call and leave a credit card #?
Old 02-15-06, 09:09 AM
JonCAGS300
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Thumbs up Step up to the plate

Din: yeah, just call Bill and give him your CC number and seat details. Fast and easy.

Come on guys, step up and order those covers. It's darn easy. Just call Bill, get the covers, drop them off at an upholstery shop, and presto...you have a new interior. Easy as pie.

Here's the official list. It looks like there are a few of you who need to call Bill. Hop to it.

1.OutlawTita ORDERED
2. absolut
3. noop
4. ARISTO*7
5. JuLink ORDERED
6. spheezy
7. yakky
8. sam_allayari@hotmail.com
9. UP2MAST ORDERED
10. B.Diddy
11. Darrylj
12. Darrylj
13. JonCAGS300 ORDERED
14. SCLEX
15. bruce van ORDERED
16. Grcac ORDERED
17. Sam Coolie ORDERED
18. Son of sam ORDERED
Old 02-15-06, 11:47 AM
Din
Lexus Champion

# to call??
Old 02-15-06, 11:53 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

OutlawTita: Thanks for your order! Let me know what colors you decide on!

Din: Yes, as long as you want the product obviously. Just call me and give me your order "pending color selection" and you will be included in the group buy. Of course, you can't wait a month before finalizing, but I will give you some leadway past the deadline, which is this Friday. Our number is 1-866-NEWSEAT (639-7328).
Old 02-16-06, 05:52 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Alright, we are up to 11 confirmed orders.

I'll make a deal with everyone here...If we make it to 18 orders, I will give everyone the 20+ person discount!

Last edited by Leatherseats.com; 02-16-06 at 05:57 PM.
Old 02-16-06, 07:36 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

ill call tomorw.
Old 02-17-06, 12:29 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Din: I just got off the phone with you. Thanks for the order!

Okay, we are up to 14 people right now. Just 4 more orders for the 20(18) person discount!

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Group Buy!!!