Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

Leatherseats.com Group Buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-06, 06:00 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leatherseats.com Group Buy!!!

Hello ClubLexus members! We are proud to announce our FIFTH official group buy for ClubLexus members! Also, if you haven't noticed, our website has a new fomat that was launched late last month! With a new year comes a new face, so here is the pricing for the group buy, in a eye-appealing jpeg format!

OFFICAL LIST:
1.OutlawTita ORDERED
2. absolut ORDERED
3. Din ORDERED
4. ARISTO*7
5. JuLink ORDERED
6. spheezy
7. yakky ORDERED
8. sam_allayari@hotmail.com
9. UP2MAST ORDERED
10. B.Diddy
11. Darrylj ORDERED
12. Darrylj ORDERED
13. JonCAGS300 ORDERED
14. SCLEX ORDERED
15. bruce van ORDERED
16. Grcac ORDERED
17. Sam Coolie ORDERED
18. Son of sam ORDERED
19. ToxDoc1947 ORDERED
20. Eye_S ORDERED
21. Saehjnig ORDERED
22. shiwen ORDERED

Last edited by Leatherseats.com; 02-20-06 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-06-06, 06:56 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Here is our new gallery section...

http://www.leatherseats.com/gallery.asp?vehicle=Lexus

Jeremy
Old 01-06-06, 07:18 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

is there anyway you can send me a sample of the orange leather you have? i want to see how close that matches to the color of my car.
Old 01-06-06, 08:53 PM
sdastg1
Driver

a couple of quick questions

1) how much for front seats only for the sc400 .. b/c honeslty the back ones look brand new, no one ever uses them

2) how close of a match is the tan leather to the factory leather

thanks

Last edited by sdastg1; 01-06-06 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-06-06, 10:35 PM
JohnGS4
Lexus Test Driver

1st question: The Standard upgrade for leather for GS has already been included, correct?
2nd question: Because the seats are already heated, is it a requirement to replace the seat heaters if we upgrade leather, or is that just a replacement thing?
3rd question: How much suded would i need to do a headliner in a '99 GS400?

John
Old 01-08-06, 06:01 PM
TexasGS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you do installs? Or, can you recommend a top notch installer in the Dallas area?
Old 01-09-06, 06:24 AM
OutlawTita
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

If this is the "official" sign up page then count me in for a 1999 GS400. Just tell me when, where, and how you want payment and it will be on its way.
Old 01-09-06, 08:08 AM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Din: E-mail billc@leatherseats.com with your mailing address and your request to see the Orange swatch. He will get that out to you ASAP.

sdastg1: The base price on the fronts only SC kit is $579.00. So the discount levels would basically be $100 off all the way down the line. I would suggest getting the front and rear though because, as you already had some thoughts about, the matching wont be exact. Our Sandstone is VERY close to the factory color, but since all these SC's normally have about 10 years or more of use on the seats, it is will be impossible to match that exactly. If you e-mail me at jeremy@leatherseats.com I can send you a picture to show you what a seat that most people would consider to be in "perfect" condition looks like compared to brand new leather.

JohnGS4: With this new format, you are correct in that we have already added the premium leather upgrade that I required with previous group buys. So that is the final single tone price across the board. The fatory seat heaters can be reused, however since on the newer GS's the seat heaters are sewn into the covers it does take a little more work then most factory seat heaters to reuse. If you take it to be installed by a shop just make sure you tell them you want the factory seat heaters reused, and if you install them yourself then I can let you know the process of reusing them. Its not that hard of a job to do though. I am not 100% sure on the suede headliner, but if you took some rough estimates I could probably tell you. I think I used about 1.5 yards on the 1st Gen GS headliner that I did. So 2 I would assume should be plenty for the headliner itself. Now I think the A B and C pillars are also headliner material on the GS so those would need to be wrapped and you will probably need about a yard for that also. So my educated guess would be right at 3 yards would get it done.

TexasGS: Yes we do installs here in OKC. E-mail jeremy@leatherseats.com if you would like to find out any more information on that. I dont know anyone in the Dallas area off the top of my head that does installs, but I know there are quite a few trim shops in your area that you could take it to. If you look up, Automotive Upholstery in your yellow pages there you should be able to find quite a few. Just call them up and tell them you have a presewn leather interior kit for your 2001 GS that you would like to have installed and see if they can give you a rough estimate.

OutlawTita: I will put you down on the list as #1. I will probably run the group buy for about a week or two and then we will place all the orders and start building.
Old 01-09-06, 01:45 PM
absolut
Pole Position

Originally Posted by OutlawTita
If this is the "official" sign up page then count me in for a 1999 GS400. Just tell me when, where, and how you want payment and it will be on its way.
count me in too.
Old 01-09-06, 02:06 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Here are a couple pages of interest for you all...

Lexus SC Leather Interior Page
http://www.leatherseats.com/LexusSC_leather_kit.asp

Lexus GS Leather Interior Page
http://www.leatherseats.com/LexusGS_leather_kit.asp

Jeremy
Old 01-09-06, 02:09 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

when is the last day to sign up? I emailed bill for the samples as soon as he gets them out i can make up my decison.
Old 01-09-06, 02:19 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

absolut: I have you down. #2.

Din: The group buy will probably run for a week or two so you will have plenty of time.

Jeremy
Old 01-09-06, 02:29 PM
Din
Lexus Champion

cool. I assume you will let us know the last date when the time comes.
Old 01-09-06, 03:02 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

Din: That is correct. I will announce the final day well in advance of actually closing the group buy, but please dont wait for the last day because others that are "on the fence" about buying need to be able to see that there are plenty of people joining. Then they will want to join also.

We have never had a group buy on ClubLexus that didnt go over 20 people so I expect another very successful group buy this time also.

Jeremy
Old 01-09-06, 08:04 PM
noop
Instructor

count me in!!! lol I need to make up my mind on the colors because I want to get suede inserts..

Also does the kit include the armrest and door panels? forgot to mention its a GS400

Quick Reply: Leatherseats.com Group Buy!!!