Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** Oh snap, GB on Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts JP Style LED Tail Lights for the GS **

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-06, 05:22 PM
johnp66
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn signals bulbs found

EDIT: r00kie saved the day. Turn signal buls found in the wrapping. Backup buls will be pulled from my old lights. Thanks, r00kie.

Got mine today and just put them in. Turn signals and hazard flashers aren't working and the flasher is clicking at double speed. The light-out bulb is on in the instrument panel, which I know to remove. Too dark to do that now. Guess I pull them off in the morning and put the old ones back on.

Last edited by johnp66; 06-21-06 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-21-06, 05:28 PM
shiwen
Rookie

Mine were double boxed like the picture above. bubble wrap, cardboard on corners (the corners that broke for a few people), crumpled paper.
Old 06-21-06, 07:02 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
take it easy guys, you can't really blame ups guys for it. they are just delivering the package. if anything it's the packaging from japan being the problem. more foam or whatever. i did notice that with the current packing that car is right at the edge, so some impact and it's gone

i am sure carson will take care of this
LOL ROM I HAD TO BLAME SOMEBODY lol !!!
Old 06-21-06, 08:24 PM
r00kie
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by johnp66
Got mine today and just put them in. Turn signals and hazard flashers aren't working and the flasher is clicking at double speed. The light-out bulb is on in the instrument panel, which I know to remove. Too dark to do that now. Guess I pull them off in the morning and put the old ones back on.
Same thing happened to me (I guess I was too excited to put the lights in.) FYI...the reverse and turn signal bulbs are not in the new set of lights. The box comes with a set of turn signal bulbs and I pulled the reverse bulbs from my old set of lights and put into the new lights.
Old 06-21-06, 09:26 PM
johnp66
Rookie

You are right, R00kie. Both bulbs right there buried under the wrappers. I'll slap them in first thing in the morning. Thanks!
Old 06-21-06, 10:28 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
LOL ROM I HAD TO BLAME SOMEBODY lol !!!
lol, i can understand that

it's great that they have double boxed, very good

and yes if tehre is no damage on outer box it's definitely problems from japan
Old 06-22-06, 12:12 AM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

when i got my lights on april, they came double boxed from JP. So it should have came like that from manufactuer
Old 06-22-06, 12:34 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RMMGS4
No Will,
mine we're not double boxed.

So is everyone is receiving their lights double boxed?
You must have missed my post in your review thread.
Originally Posted by Neo
Sorry I am late to this discussion. I think Glen and Henry have covered the details VERY nicely. The only thing I have to add (to be fair to the manufacturer) was that the two tail light boxes came in another outer box. This would have given it some additional protection.
Check your PM.
Old 06-22-06, 07:36 AM
Carson-Lex
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Guys we have started the claims for the lights that were damaged, but rest assured that we already have more lights coming to take care of these damaged ones and for new orders coming in. During the the time we are waiting for the new lights to come in, we will be doing the UPS claims and pick up of the old lights. Also, even though it's only been 2-3 sets out of a full batch, I will personally be checking every set of lights inside and out before any more go out. If any come broken from Japan, I will catch it here before they get to our customers.

If you had any lights that arrived damaged, please PM me your invoice number and I will have UPS get started on the pick up of the lights. Just keep all packaging as it was since UPS will be checking it prior to returning them to us.

As always if anyone has any questions or comments feel free to PM, or call anytime.

Luis
310-522-2383
Old 06-22-06, 05:27 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

Hey Luis,

I purchased the wise little over two weeks ago, was I supose to recieve a letter confirmation that I payed? I also I pmed you about a left rear chrome door handle, no response
Old 06-23-06, 07:30 AM
SUPRATRD

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by garbage85
Hey Luis,

I purchased the wise little over two weeks ago, was I supose to recieve a letter confirmation that I payed? I also I pmed you about a left rear chrome door handle, no response
Hi,

You PM'ed and emailed me, I sent you a response via both methods. I also answered your recent PM on the tail light, you said you paid using Paypal under a different name but we do not have them as a form of acceptable payment??

Here's a copy of the PM for the door handle from 6-20-06 since you didn't get it?

06-20-06, 10:12 PM
SUPRATRD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi,

I was just recently in an accidently that damaged my left rear chrome door handle for 01 lexus gs300. I was wondering if you can obtain this chrome door handle. If so what is the pricing? Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike,

One JDM door handle-$65.00 air shipped
Old 06-23-06, 12:52 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

all cleared up, thanks steve
Old 06-23-06, 01:47 PM
SUPRATRD

all cleared up, thanks steve
Yes, thank you
Old 06-24-06, 06:34 AM
SUPRATRD

UPDATE:

Well here's what I think is the great news, but with a slight delay and here's why:

I've just been informed I should now get the NEW updated LED Tail Lights that will not show a light out on the dash, and as an added bonus ( I sound like a game show host) we will also get the LED INNERS!!

I asked if there was anything I can retro to the fist gen tail lights and he's looking into it, they dont think so but it's worth a shot for the other members that bought them. This was unexpected but once I found out I felt it was well worth it to be delayed another few weeks, I hope you feel the same

So we will be posting a GB on the INNERS, price will be right!
Old 06-24-06, 07:06 AM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SUPRATRD
UPDATE:

Well here's what I think is the great news, but with a slight delay and here's why:

I've just been informed I should now get the NEW updated LED Tail Lights that will not show a light out on the dash, and as an added bonus ( I sound like a game show host) we will also get the LED INNERS!!

I asked if there was anything I can retro to the fist gen tail lights and he's looking into it, they dont think so but it's worth a shot for the other members that bought them. This was unexpected but once I found out I felt it was well worth it to be delayed another few weeks, I hope you feel the same

So we will be posting a GB on the INNERS, price will be right!
steve so will these lights be the next batch you get ?? cause mine were broken during shipping and iam waiting for the next set but id rather have the updated lights so i dont have the light out on the dash also when will the gb start for the inners .......please get back with me .........thanks

Quick Reply: ** Oh snap, GB on Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts JP Style LED Tail Lights for the GS **