Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

** Oh snap, GB on Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts JP Style LED Tail Lights for the GS **

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-06, 07:09 AM
TYPEII
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
steve so will these lights be the next batch you get ?? cause mine were broken during shipping and iam waiting for the next set but id rather have the updated lights so i dont have the light out on the dash also when will the gb start for the inners .......please get back with me .........thanks
Steve/Luis,

Same here, mine too were damaged. I rather wait for the 2nd Gen version.

My order number is 193291
Old 06-24-06, 08:49 AM
49GS400
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alright.

So everyone in the second batch will be receiving the new updated tails!!
Old 06-24-06, 09:00 AM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 49IS300
Alright.

So everyone in the second batch will be receiving the new updated tails!!
Correct.........also those that are damaged will be taken care of as well
Old 06-24-06, 09:55 AM
AZDesertGS
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SUPRATRD
UPDATE:

Well here's what I think is the great news, but with a slight delay and here's why:

I've just been informed I should now get the NEW updated LED Tail Lights that will not show a light out on the dash, and as an added bonus ( I sound like a game show host) we will also get the LED INNERS!!

I asked if there was anything I can retro to the fist gen tail lights and he's looking into it, they dont think so but it's worth a shot for the other members that bought them. This was unexpected but once I found out I felt it was well worth it to be delayed another few weeks, I hope you feel the same

So we will be posting a GB on the INNERS, price will be right!

Well I have to say.....that sucks. I'm not very happy. I would have rather waited an extra 2 weeks to not have the dash light on. Can I do an exchange?? So basically I pre-paid for these 3 months ago to get the first batch.....then someone else who ordered them last week will get the ones without the dash light and without the broken corners???? Hmmmmmm
Old 06-24-06, 11:03 AM
V8_MPG
Pole Position

Yeah I want to know if we can exchange the tail lights to the updated ones. I remove them from the green bags but haven't put mine on the car yet. If I know that the updated tail lights will come out, I would have waited the extra 2 weeks. Let us know know Steve.
Old 06-24-06, 12:56 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Unhappy Updated Tails?

I was also taken aback on this. But lets just wait and see how Steve will handle this. I'm sure he knows how we all feel that got the first batch. He is already checking on a retrofit. Just hang in there guys. I'm sure Steve will take care of us as well.
Will
Old 06-24-06, 01:30 PM
White98ARISTO
Goldmember

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

UPDATE:

Well here's what I think is the great news, but with a slight delay and here's why:

I've just been informed I should now get the NEW updated LED Tail Lights that will not show a light out on the dash, and as an added bonus ( I sound like a game show host) we will also get the LED INNERS!!

I asked if there was anything I can retro to the fist gen tail lights and he's looking into it, they dont think so but it's worth a shot for the other members that bought them. This was unexpected but once I found out I felt it was well worth it to be delayed another few weeks, I hope you feel the same

So we will be posting a GB on the INNERS, price will be right!
Are the Inner LEDs an Updated version also? Will it also give a light out light in combination with the new Outer LEDs?

Tommy
Old 06-24-06, 01:40 PM
TAMR_GUS98
Lexus Champion

Exclamation Yeah!, What He Said!!!

Originally Posted by White98ARISTO
Are the Inner LEDs an Updated version also? Will it also give a light out light in combination with the new Outer LEDs?

Tommy
Good question Tommy. I'd like to know too.
Old 06-24-06, 05:08 PM
blackgs
Rookie

Angry

That' a bust when we waited so long for the outer leds and then we find out that right after we get them the new version comes out for people who ordered late, like others, i would have waited too, hopefully steve can do something about it...>crossing fingers< =/
Old 06-24-06, 05:41 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Are there any pics floating around for the new inners? I wonder how well they would clash with the 01+ tails.
Old 06-24-06, 07:34 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AZDesertGS
Well I have to say.....that sucks. I'm not very happy. I would have rather waited an extra 2 weeks to not have the dash light on. Can I do an exchange?? So basically I pre-paid for these 3 months ago to get the first batch.....then someone else who ordered them last week will get the ones without the dash light and without the broken corners???? Hmmmmmm
Guys, please understand I just found this out and am not going to lie to anyone about this, I was happy just to be able to get them and offer to CL this price, it took me months to arrange this and everyone sounded happy just to get them

I'm asking them for a way to resolve the light on issue from the first batch, I dont know if there will be a fix

I was only able to get enough new ones to cover my orders that are left, they have been very difficult to get.

If anyone wants to return them for a full refund your welcome to do this but I dont have extras right now,sorry

I'm not aware of any different styles for the inners since I have never sold them
Old 06-24-06, 08:21 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Guys, please understand I just found this out and am not going to lie to anyone about this, I was happy just to be able to get them and offer to CL this price, it took me months to arrange this and everyone sounded happy just to get them

I'm asking them for a way to resolve the light on issue from the first batch, I dont know if there will be a fix

I was only able to get enough new ones to cover my orders that are left, they have been very difficult to get.

If anyone wants to return them for a full refund your welcome to do this but I dont have extras right now,sorry

I'm not aware of any different styles for the inners since I have never sold them
steve when will the gb be up for the inners ?????
Old 06-25-06, 06:31 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

that's very good updates steve, thanks for the info!

everyone let's give steve some time. i am sure he is telling us info on the lights as soon as he learns about them, so please give him some time and try to resolve the issue with the manufacturers and see if there is anything he can do.
Old 06-25-06, 09:24 PM
engin_ear
Everything in Moderation

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

And don't forget that Steve doesn't have a Crystal Ball....
Old 06-27-06, 10:30 AM
49GS400
Lead Lap

How long does this push back the arrival of the second batch?

Quick Reply: ** Oh snap, GB on Carson Toyota/Lexus Parts JP Style LED Tail Lights for the GS **