Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

New!!! Leatherseats.com group buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-06, 02:07 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What are your questions?
Old 05-23-06, 03:54 PM
JJG2005
Lead Lap

I'm looking to get leather seat skins for my SC300... except the two front seats will need to be Surpa skins. (rear SC300 seat, and two front supra bucket seats) Can you do this, and how much?
Old 05-23-06, 05:47 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

For those of you who emailed them with questions, I know Leatherseats is very understaffed right now.
Please be a little patient as I'm sure Bill will come online to take care of everyone.

Thanks!
Old 05-23-06, 07:51 PM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AsianGirl007
What are your questions?
i asked whether i could just get the front seats and armrest for my 99 gs400 because my rear seat does not need replacing (almost never used).
Old 05-23-06, 10:57 PM
cshank
Driver School Candidate

Default Count me in

I need the sc300 in black. I'll also need an install kit, unless you don't recommend it for a DIY install.
Old 05-25-06, 04:50 AM
aloha08isf
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

leatherseats.com,

a few questions?

1. is the suede synthetic or authentic?
2. i want the a,b,c and headliner is gray suede...how many yards do i order for this?
3. i want my vinyl piece on my doors rewrapped as well...and the vinyl piece near the center console...how many yards do i order for this?
4. are the sheets pre-cut per yard?
5. shipping to hawaii?
6. wait time?

thank you very much. please let me know.

aloha,

cody
Old 05-25-06, 01:14 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

kevro: Email me your request and I will reply with some pictures of SC's we've done in the past.

Benjamin T: Yes! Fronts only kits are $579.00 with the console for the GS. Let me know if you want me to add you to the list.

RealNinjuz: We will have that pattern as soon as we can get someone to donate their OEM leather covers for patterning .

slwazdsm: Right now if you ordered it would be full retail. If you call us and order with the group buy and we don't get the goal number, you can cancel your order. We aren't high-pressure and we don't make anyone buy if we don't get the discount. Next week is the week to order. Everyone will have to call in and place their order, and on the following Monday the total number of orders will be tallied. We will also put a ORDERED next to their name in the first post after they order. The discount will be off of the number of people who actually order. Delivery time from when the orders are entered into production is 3-4 weeks right now. I'll add you to the list.

jtucci: I'll add you to the list!

JJG2005: No problem. There will be a $100.00 patterning fee though. Let me know if you want me to add you to the list.

cshank: I'll add you to the list. The installation isn't very difficult, just time consuming. If you click on "Installation" at the top of our website, it will take you to a generic installation guide that will give you an idea as to what is involved in the process.

aloha03gs: The suede we use is synthetic. As far as I know, there isn't a tannery that produces real suede for automotive use. To do the headliner, and the pillars, you might be able to do it with three yards. Four would be safe. One yard of vinyl will do both doors. As far as the center piece, the center console lid is included with the kit. Is there another piece that you would like to cover? The yards are not pre-cut. If you order 4 yards, you will get one piece 54" wide by 12' long. Shipping to Hawaii is $45.00 UPS group and $65.00 UPS 2nd day air. Ship dates will be 3-4 weeks from the time the orders are entered into the production que. Do you want me to add you to the list?
Old 05-25-06, 07:09 PM
CleanCL
Lead Lap

what is included in the upgraded content for the SC? i have a 93 sc400, i'd like to do the parking brake boot and center armrest.

if we get 20 people any chance we can get the previous group buy price?

ps. just reminding that monday is a holiday, you will still be open?

Last edited by CleanCL; 05-26-06 at 11:15 AM.
Old 05-26-06, 09:30 AM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was on the last LeatherSeats group buy and finally finished installing them on my 14 year old SC.
Anyone with an older car with torn seats should definitely jump on this deal. My car actually smells
like a new car! I also splurged and upgrade to the DELUXE kit (+$100).

I took lots of pictures and will probably post an amateur DIY leather install for the SC in the next
couple of days.
Old 05-26-06, 09:56 AM
Benjamin T
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bruce van
I was on the last LeatherSeats group buy and finally finished installing them on my 14 year old SC.
Anyone with an older car with torn seats should definitely jump on this deal. My car actually smells
like a new car! I also splurged and upgrade to the DELUXE kit (+$100).

I took lots of pictures and will probably post an amateur DIY leather install for the SC in the next
couple of days.
please do. i just got a quote from an upholsterer locally to the tune of $580 to re/re... if it costs that much and it's too difficult to do on my own... i don't want to buy them and then find out i cannot afford to install them
Old 05-26-06, 10:20 AM
bruce van
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's not a difficult install, but it certainly is time consuming. Backseats took about 5 hours. Front
seats about 4 hours each. If I knew what I was doing and had more experience, the time
could have been cut 40-50%.

I must confess the results are not perfect and professional, but certainly very acceptable for
a guy who wants to save $700-900 dollars.
Old 05-30-06, 09:25 AM
LexusPunk
Pole Position

I was on one of the earlier group buys....if you can use a set of pliers and you can tell if the stitching is lined properly, you can do the seats. Take your time and do it right, and you will never regret doing it.
Old 05-30-06, 10:10 AM
High PSI
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LexusPunk,

How do you like the seat heater/massage system?
Old 05-30-06, 01:21 PM
LexusPunk
Pole Position

How do you like the seat heater/massage system?
The system was not very difficult to install and does its job well. The seat heaters are definitly a nice touch in the winter season. (Useless in the summer of course). The massagers are just an extra touch...of pasaz! You probably wont use them very often, but everyone always asks to try them when they sit in the car. It Vibrates...no rolling, no waves or anything of that nature that you would find in a massage chair...BUT the mercedes SL600 has them so they cant be that bad!

Overall...unique
Old 05-30-06, 02:07 PM
High PSI
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice, thanks for the review!

Did you have the stock heater in? Can it be used as well?

Quick Reply: New!!! Leatherseats.com group buy!!!