Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace The place to find group buys and great deals from ClubLexus' supporting vendors.

New!!! Leatherseats.com group buy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-06 | 10:58 AM
adjuster11
Driver School Candidate

Default Matching a 93 LS400 "tan" leather tan interior

Bear with me, newbie post. DaveGS4 recommending I post to the group as somebody may have already gotten the color swatches to match the OE interior color

Has anybody got a color match on the tan leather in 93-94 LS 400's with Leatherseats.com colors?

I'm trying to tag onto the group buy, but don't know what colors match the interior. Lexus gave me an interior color code of LA00 but I'm not finding that on web searches. Perhaps somebody can educate me about the color code location for the interior seats.

I emailed Leatherseats.com with the same question. If somebody has already compared Leatherseats.com colors with OEM color, I'd probably go off their experience, like your post.

Thanks in advance

adjuster11
Old 06-22-06 | 04:07 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by adjuster11
Bear with me, newbie post. DaveGS4 recommending I post to the group as somebody may have already gotten the color swatches to match the OE interior color

Has anybody got a color match on the tan leather in 93-94 LS 400's with Leatherseats.com colors?

I'm trying to tag onto the group buy, but don't know what colors match the interior. Lexus gave me an interior color code of LA00 but I'm not finding that on web searches. Perhaps somebody can educate me about the color code location for the interior seats.

I emailed Leatherseats.com with the same question. If somebody has already compared Leatherseats.com colors with OEM color, I'd probably go off their experience, like your post.

Thanks in advance

adjuster11
Is this what your interior looks like? i'm not sure on the exact name of the colors, but I'm sure they will be able to figure it out. Look at this:

Seems like a pretty nice match to me.
Old 06-24-06 | 08:39 AM
adjuster11
Driver School Candidate

Mine are 1 color, not nearly as fancy as your's, they look nice by the way. Bill at Leatherseats.com says the original Lexus color is "Ivory" which is a tan. His closest match to replace them is sandstone, which is the same color choice the moderator made, on his newer model ride. It seems like about 8 years worth of seats, are roughly the same color. Where is the interior color code ID found on the car?
Old 06-25-06 | 04:43 PM
Vitamin-SC
Driver

Default leather seats

I would like to get on the group buY, for the SC'S .
How many so far ? oh yeah guide me to my choices PLease
Old 06-25-06 | 05:24 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

like i said, whens the LAST day you can put in your order and how many people is this up to. has it hit the 20 count yet.
Old 06-25-06 | 11:08 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Call them directly guys. They don't check this thread often enough. I believe we have atleast 7 people, we may have 8, so if any of you people order, we will get the 10 person discount for sure.
Old 06-26-06 | 07:05 PM
dohc3ltt
Pole Position

I'm ordering my seats tomorrow
Old 06-26-06 | 10:12 PM
Suneet
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by dohc3ltt
I'm ordering my seats tomorrow
Nice, looks like we'll be hitting the 10 person discount
I still havent received my samples yet and they claimed they were sent out 2 weeks ago..
Old 06-27-06 | 02:18 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

We are up to the ten person discount. I don't think we can get close enough to the 20+ person discount, so we are going to close the group buy and put the orders through. If anyone wants to get in on the group buy, just give us a call and place your order. You will automatically get the 10+ person discount. The ABSOLUTE LAST DAY TO ORDER is the 30TH OF JUNE, or this Friday. The orders that are ready will go into the production que tonight.
Old 06-27-06 | 04:28 PM
noop
Instructor

I'm just waiting on the samples to arrive.
Old 06-29-06 | 12:52 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

noop: You should receive them today as I 2nd day air'd them to you on Tuesday via UPS. Give me a call when you receive them.
Old 06-29-06 | 01:29 PM
High PSI
Advanced

I need an e-brake boot for my SC300...and only an e-brake boot at the moment. Can I get any special pricing or free shipping or anything by picking one up via this group buy?
Old 06-29-06 | 02:15 PM
Leatherseats.com
Former Vendor

High PSI: Sure thing. I can do it for regular price ($49.00) and free shipping. Just give me a call to place your order. Our toll-free number is 866-639-7328.
Old 06-30-06 | 03:34 PM
alanhp
Driver School Candidate

Default leather

HI i just got my samples of leather but im not home so ill place my order as soon as i get home that will be on july 3. My brother called me and toll me i got the samples.
Old 06-30-06 | 04:46 PM
High PSI
Advanced

Tried calling to place my order....said you guys are "closed for the holiday" and will be re-opening may 30th?? Can I place my order via E-mail?

Quick Reply: New!!! Leatherseats.com group buy!!!